• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Crazy Cawthorn Vowes 'Dark MAGA' Takeover

And there you have it my friends. Strong talk coming from a US Rep Q brain promising a takeover - mainly comprising of Q bags on the radical Right. The damn FBI had better be taking serious notes of these dirt bags, better known by me as our enemy of the state in plain view.
MAGA is dark enough already.

I have no sympathy for Cawthorn, his intentions and attitude towards just about everyone else but the fringe far right is well established. His warnings even confirm this, damn near an enabler of domestic terrorism.
I agree. It's a shame that Cawthorn can't get out of his own head long enough to be a decent person and actually work to help others. His rhetoric is as dangerous as DJTs' while other sickos out there are salivating to act on it against innocent people. It is domestic terrorism and as far as I am concerned - they are the enemy of the state.

"Dark MAGA has been a growing concept among very online Trump supporters this spring. Basically it means you stole the election from us, NOW we're going to be bad," explained Daily Beast reporter Will Sommer.

"Dark MAGA is an aesthetic built around glorifying ultraviolence and imagined revenge of Trump and allies against those who... uh... voted against him I guess," explained fact-checker Brooke Binkowski. "It should be watched."

I agree. It's a shame that Cawthorn can't get out of his own head long enough to be a decent person and actually work to help others. His rhetoric is as dangerous as DJTs' and other sickos out there are salivating to act on it against innocent people. It is domestic terrorism and as far as I am concerned - they are the enemy of the state.

"Dark MAGA has been a growing concept among very online Trump supporters this spring. Basically it means you stole the election from us, NOW we're going to be bad," explained Daily Beast reporter Will Sommer.

"Dark MAGA is an aesthetic built around glorifying ultraviolence and imagined revenge of Trump and allies against those who... uh... voted against him I guess," explained fact-checker Brooke Binkowski. "It should be watched."
Same mentality that rioted January 6 and assaulted law enforcement in the name of Trump and freeberty.

The problem is Dark MAGA is no joke. It's what the Alt Reich morphed into, they have been talking about since January. Cawthorne decided to openly associate himself with Dark MAGA because he lost and thus there is really no political cost to it anymore.

What Is Dark MAGA? Trump Supporters Attempt Rebrand for 2024

Basically Dark MAGA is what the bunch of hardcore authoritarian Trumpists who do not believe in crazy Q prophecies call themselves nowadays (though there are definitely cross pollination). They are what happened to the edgy Trumpist memelords. They are into white nationalism and conspiracy theories (except the ones with magical prophecies or aliens, they tend to distance themselves from that group). They believe not only the Democratic party is the enemy but also the false MAGA (mainstream republicans), who just claims to be MAGA but aren't for real.

Everything associated with MAGA is suspect - varying degrees of anti-intellectualism, nationalism (racially motivated or otherwise) and conspiracist lunacies. These things are either enthusiastically embraced or tacitly accepted by Trumplicans, and fearfully ignored/angrily denied by the rest of the right.

Best case scenario? MAGA and Dark MAGA tear each other apart and the sane individuals on the right reclaim their narrative, ideology, and identity.

And there you have it my friends.
Actually, I think you buried the headline.

A Republican lost an election...and conceded!

Actually, I think you buried the headline.

Conceded...and then vowed revenge like a petulant, second rate comic book villain!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of Dark MAGA, I shall fear no evil. They're all talk and no action.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of Dark MAGA, I shall fear no evil. They're all talk and no action.
That might change. Dark MAGA is exactly the kind of people who easily can go from word to action. Which is why this is worrying.

That might change. Dark MAGA is exactly the kind of people who easily can go from word to action. Which is why this is worrying.
It doesn't worry me at all. They're all cowards at heart.

MAGA is dark enough already.
How much darker can you go after attempting to overthrow the United States government…

Traitors all…

And there you have it my friends. Strong talk coming from a US Rep Q brain promising a takeover - mainly comprising of Q bags on the radical Right. The damn FBI had better be taking serious notes of these dirt bags, better known by me as our enemy of the state in plain view.

Cawthorn wrote that he is “on a mission” aimed at ending “gentile politics.” He also name-checked the fringe online movement that calls itself “Dark MAGA.”

“I am on a mission now to expose those who say and promise one thing yet legislate and work towards another, self-profiteering, globalist goal,” Cawthorn wrote. “It’s time for the rise of the new right, it’s time for Dark MAGA to truly take command.”

The so-called “Dark MAGA” movement calls for Trump to return to power in order to exact revenge on his enemies. It began as a campaign posting threatening Terminator-style memes on social media, but has now gained popularity among some of Trump’s prominent supporters such as Greene, as Insider explained last week. Earlier this month, Greene tweeted a meme in line with the “Dark MAGA” esthetic, which often depicts Trump in black and red-tinted images with laser beams coming out of his eyes.

This, quite bluntly, is promoting fascism,, and is saying out loud what the entire maga movement is from square one. Many people who sport the hat don't even realize it.

Then they all go to a conference in Hungary………not even trying to hide it anymore.

Sadly, he lost by very little in which still reflects the thinking of the voters in his district. The fact that he conceded truly surprised me. Even if a DJT lost by 10fold that Cawthorn lost his, would DJT have conceded? Of course, Cawthorn was getting pressure by the Republican party bosses to stand down so he did. His mouth will continue to blabber every chance it gets.

Back
Top Bottom