• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Crazed girls flood Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz with fan mail[W:115]

Re: Crazed girls flood Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz with fan mail

Yes I do. In the CT section and elsewhere, there are video interviews with people who were there when it happened, both students and staff.

Those statements describe shooter(s) clad in body armor and face masks (just as in SB). Those statements describe Cruz as wearing ordinary school clothes and being unarmed. Those statements by staff described being advised that morning of a training exercise to include yelling and the firing of blanks.

The 2 descriptions of the shooter contradict the way Cruz was dressed.

Mercenary soldiers are easily available, and so are play actors.

But who is are the shooters, their boss and why.

Hmm... I suppose his being willing to plead guilty to 17 counts of murder 1 to avoid the DP escaped everyone's notice.

Certainly YOU must remember the Central Park Five? The young fellow in Making Of A Murderer? Many have written about it.

I'll play. Full disclosure: I've seen Law and Order, Blue Bloods and The Mentalist.

1. Eye witnesses, many. Some knew or were familiar with him. While a single or even handful of witnesses can be unreliable, dozens all in agreement approaches fact.

2. Ballistics to prove his gun committed the murders. If the crime lab couldn't establish this 100%, I'd call in the Smithsonian special team to verify forensic pathology. I'd put the CT guy on the stand, just to make you happy.

3. Record Cruz giving details about the shooting which, in combination of locations and times, could only be known by the shooter. I'd probably have to good cop bad cop this one, but he'd break and provide a series of chronological data that could only be known by the shooter.

4. Capture Red Hand and get the names of his entire organization.

The prosecution rests its case.

Terrific. Have you any facts or evidence that prove your claims? So far you sound much like Theresa May last month.

But who is are the shooters, their boss and why.

You would have to ask someone in on the planning and execution to get an accurate answer. I was not. I am merely judging from what we've been shown by the media, how the media has handled this case, what material is available through alternate media, including the comments of the Parkland school security consultant W. Halbig, various video interviews with staff and students who were present at the time, and of course the complete absence of any corroborating video record from any of the 26 surveillance cameras inside the school.

From what we know so far, this thing is turning into another SH or LV.

The why part is easy: Gun Control legislation, and of course terror for its own sake.

The why part is easy: Gun Control legislation, and of course terror for its own sake.

To support and create gun control legislation?

To support and create gun control legislation?

To provide the social impetus for such legislation. You know, to get a bunch of kids out protesting in the streets, even if the kids turn out to be closer to 50.

That is the same agenda that all staged mass shootings advance. And of course, fear and terror for their own sake.

To provide the social impetus for such legislation. You know, to get a bunch of kids out protesting in the streets, even if the kids turn out to be closer to 50.

That is the same agenda that all staged mass shootings advance. And of course, fear and terror for their own sake.

Are you against additional gun control?

Are you against additional gun control?

Yes. As best I can tell gun control measures brought since my days in high school have not achieved their stated goals, and have likely made matters worse.

Perhaps we are onto something here. Some of the Cruz fans view him as an innocent sacrifice, a martyr, a hero suffering silently for the sins of others. In this view/fantasy/delusion, they want to comfort him and they identify because they see themselves as noble victims.

I don't believe the line that "there is an ongoing investigation" is a valid reason for not releasing the video. They had all the answers that day--Cruz did it. What's left to investigate?

As with the case in Sacramento last month, when the cops have video evidence that proves their story, they release it, IMMEDIATELY. That's how they roll.

What we have is yet another cover-up, just like Vegas, Sandy Hook, San Bernardino, Orlando and others.

The judge isn't doing what random internet poster and Expert on Everything, Thoreau72, wants him to do. Therefore conspiracy.

Why didn't you answer previously, Expert on Everything?

That's also part of the conspiracy.

You see, the They* need Cruz to think he did it. Then, the They need all the other students - who knew Cruz by sight - to think it was Cruz that they witnessed shooting at them, when it was really someone else (They, or possibly Them). It's really a clever plot. You see, they get Cruz and the victims thinking Cruz is guilty, then said parties tell us that Cruz is guilty, and then....

....then....

...something something profit? Right. Conspiracy theories never seem to explain who the conspirators are, what their motives are, and what benefits they ever attain. The day someone can get me to think there would be some kind of sane reason for They to kill a bunch of kids, then brainwash Cruz and his victims into thinking Cruz is guilty, is the day I check myself into a mental hospital for rigorous testing.

But wait.....what if that's what They want me to do?

If you're so clever that you've worked it out, then explain:

- Why did They convince Cruz that he shot up the school?

- Why did They convince the students that they witnessed Cruz shooting up the school?

- What tangible boons have They gained from this and what might They hope to gain?

- Who makes up this They that you claim carried out all these other attacks?

Well? As always, your stupid conspiracy bull**** doesn't make a whit of sense. That's why you are trying to bootstrap your little theory into existence by making up crap about what the judge supposedly should be doing but isn't. You can't explain why anyone would go to all this trouble, so you invent things to "just ask a questions" about.

Enough of the routine. Everyone who has ever listened to a CTer has seen every single move your making made a million times before.

Enough with the bull.

Turn about is fair play Mister Person. In an earlier exchange you refused for some reason to offer any thoughts regarding the hypothetical that you were the prosecutor in the Cruz case, and how you might prove his guilt.

If you suddenly become honest, and are able to construct a few intelligent questions, I would be happy to engage.

See how he twists and turns?

See how he tries to dress his inability to explain his delusional theory as some kind of victory?

This is classic truther maneuvering. The thing to be avoided at all costs for these types is having to explain the theory in detail. If challenged to do that, the truther will always generate an excuse for why they aren't going to do so. About 99% of the time, that excuse involves trying to turn things around and blame their own inability to make sense of their nonsense on the person challenging them.

Pathetic.

Terrific. Have you any facts or evidence that prove your claims? So far you sound much like Theresa May last month.

Note the truther's duplicitous behavior.

He cannot provide "any facts or evidence" that "prove his claims." So what does he do? He demands that everyone else prove his stupid loony theory wrong.

And I can guarantee you, from experience with truthers, that if someone actually did lay out all the evidence showing that yes Cruz shot the school up, he would just jump thread. He'd wait a week. Then he'd start right back up with the same old routine.

That's not how it works, truther. You want to allege conspiracy? You prove your case. Stop this craven behavior.

Yes. As best I can tell gun control measures brought since my days in high school have not achieved their stated goals, and have likely made matters worse.

In the 1960s the "Gun Control Laws" in Canada and the US were (essentially) identical (i.e. no background checks and no permits required for the purchase of handguns, however, in the US there was a "class" [felons] which was prohibited from owning firearms that was NOT prohibited from owning firearms in Canada - so, potentially, the US MIGHT HAVE HAD even stricter "Gun Control Laws" than Canada had).

In 1961, the homicide rate in Canada (around 1.5 per 100,000) was roughly 1/3rd (0.33333) the homicide rate in the US (around 4.5 per 100,000).

In 2015, Canada had MUCH stricter "Gun Control Laws" than the United States had (but had still not added "Felons" as a class of people who were prohibited from owning firearms).

In 2015, the homicide rate in Canada (around 1.7 per 100,000) was roughly 1/3rd (0.34693) the homicide rate in the US (around 4.9 per 100,000).

[Since the (rough) 1961 relative rates and the (rough) 2015 relative rates are within 5% of each other, you can consider that they are identical for the purposes of discussion.]

Your contention that the "Gun Control Laws" haven't had the desired effect appears to be quite valid since, according to the logic of the proponents of MUCH stricter "Gun Control Laws", Canada's homicide rate should now be MUCH less than 1/3rd that of the United States of America.

Do you think that the difference might be something other than "Gun Control Laws", and, if so,

1. what is it, and
  2. why isn't anyone in authority paying any attention to it?

Saying things like "Canada has strict gun control laws as well as a lower homicide rate, therefore strict gun control laws will produce a lower homicide rate." is silly and it is intellectually dishonest unless you also toss in "Of course Canada has always had a lower homicide rate even when it didn't have strict gun control laws." in which case it becomes REALLY silly.

[NOTE - Observing that something is "different" between two countries does not imply that one country, or the other, is "better" than the other - only that there is a "difference".]

That's not how it works, truther. You want to allege conspiracy? You prove your case. Stop this craven behavior.

I work on the theory that anyone who "makes an assertion of fact" has the obligation to produce the evidence which supports it when asked to do so (they are not compelled to keep on producing the same evidence over and over and over and over in response to claims of "You didn't produce your evidence." when that is patently false [and actually means "I don't want to know that." and is sometimes referred to as the "Neener, neener, neener." argument]).

The "logic" of the people who adopt that line of "reasoning" would compel them to agree with the following statement:

"Donald John Trump is actually an audio-animitronic dummy operated by the Lizard People From Venus - who have also planted evidence to 'prove' that he is a human being (which evidence is so perfect that no one can tell it from 'real' evidence) in order to hide the fact that Donald John Trump is actually an audioanimitronic dummy operated by the Lizard People From Venus."​

on the basis that no one has ever produced any 'real evidence' to 'prove' that it is wrong and that any 'evidence' that suggests that it is wrong is actually 'proof' that it is correct since no one can tell the difference between that 'evidence' and the 'real evidence' and that means that it was produced by the Lizard People From Venus.

Nothing new, even Charles Manson had groupies. Its part of the problem of the notoriety the MSM gives these killers.

Thread done in one. Good show.

Moderator's Warning:
Moderation has occurred. Thoreau72 is thread banned. All discussion of conspiracy theories in this thread are over.

Do not reply to posts commenting towards CT.

The jury has already been prejudiced. Cruz was identified from day one hour one as the shooter, with no evidence.

Now, of course in the unlikely event the jury pool consists of people who were living a rock, or in South America or elsewhere, then....

well except there is you

if there is you then there are others who may feel he has been wrongfully arrested thus "neutral"

nope

not everyone's

Indeed, and being executed puts a real crimp on your ability to get laid too.

It is so bizarre that (sane?) people would want to interact with a monster like that.

Crazed girls flood Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz with fan mail

Mass murderer Nikolas Cruz is getting stacks of fan mail and love letters sent to the Broward County jail, along with hundreds of dollars in contributions to his commissary account.

Teenage girls, women and even older men are writing to the Parkland school shooter and sending photographs — some suggestive — tucked inside cute greeting cards and attached to notebook paper with offers of friendship and encouragement. Groupies also are joining Facebook communities to talk about how to help the killer.

Crazed girls flood Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz with fan mail - Sun Sentinel

It shows what a sick society we really have.

For some, a man in jail is safe and she knows he is not fooling around with other women.

Well, assuming he is fooling around with her, why couldn't he be fooling around with someone else?

It shows what a sick society we really have.

In case you didn't notice it, it's been going on for well over 200 years.

Not only that, but it doesn't only happen in the United States of America.

Not only that, but it isn't likely to stop soon.

On the other hand, most countries have reasonably responsible news media organizations whose response to learning about stuff like this is "Why should we give that loser the publicity he wanted to get?". [NOTE - "Yellow Journalism" and "Tabloid Press" (you know the stuff that you never buy but read while waiting in the checkout line at the supermarket) just love it.]

Well, assuming he is fooling around with her, why couldn't he be fooling around with someone else?

I don't think that you are supposed to ask questions that raise concerns about the intellectual abilities of the "young ladies" you are referring to.

Yep, and he's not going to until the prosecution tells him that he can have the rest of his natural life to attract women who think that he's "special" - which he wasn't able to do before he slaughtered a bunch of innocent kids.

He didn't wear a mask, so there must be plenty of eye witnesses. He's going on death row for a decade or so, then snuffed.

Back
Top Bottom