• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Crap. I just had an 'echo outrage' about a trump incident.

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
It just hit me again how outrageous trump's behavior was after the huge disaster in Puerto Rico at the start of his presidency when he went there and did nothing but throw out paper towels.

Take other countries we'd criticize for treating parts of the country second class, as we do our 'territories' - imagine a natural disaster in Crimea and Putin visiting and throwing paper towels.

It was so insulting, so incompetent, so irresponsible, so harmful in its absence of actual help, it really did show who he was and what his administration was. It was outrageous.

Nothing new about it - it just hit me again how outrageous it was, like an echo outrage.

It just hit me again how outrageous trump's behavior was after the huge disaster in Puerto Rico at the start of his presidency when he went there and did nothing but throw out paper towels.

Take other countries we'd criticize for treating parts of the country second class, as we do our 'territories' - imagine a natural disaster in Crimea and Putin visiting and throwing paper towels.

It was so insulting, so incompetent, so irresponsible, so harmful in its absence of actual help, it really did show who he was and what his administration was. It was outrageous.

Nothing new about it - it just hit me again how outrageous it was, like an echo outrage.
Slow anti-Trump news day?

you mean when we left our own people in despair for so long and Donnie didn't even seem to understand they are our people and said he went to Puerto Rico and met with the president of the virgin islands? :ROFLMAO:

OMG that was one of many times when I cringed. How disgusting were those images of that vile man tossing paper towel rolls to people who were suffering?

He's such a piece of shit.

A second chance for the loyal to come in and defend the behavior.
I dunno. Ya gotta admit, a mysterious thought process is at work here.

Crap. I just had an 'echo outrage' about a trump incident.​

...about Puerto Rico? What? 5 years ago?

When Trump makes news, we talk about it. Not TDS. What the OP exhibits may be the first true case of TDS that I've encountered.

I mean, how does this work? Maybe listening to Cheeseburger In Paradise? Jimmy Buffet-Florida-Caribbean-Puerto Rico-TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delusional OP.

I dunno. Ya gotta admit, a mysterious thought process is at work here.

Crap. I just had an 'echo outrage' about a trump incident.​

...about Puerto Rico? What? 5 years ago?

When Trump makes news, we talk about it. Not TDS. What the OP exhibits may be the first true case of TDS that I've encountered.

I mean, how does this work? Maybe listening to Cheeseburger In Paradise? Jimmy Buffet-Florida-Caribbean-Puerto Rico-TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delusional OP.
I don't find the process mysterious. CNN reads his threads. ;)

Back
Top Bottom