• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CPAC crowd cheers missing vaccination goal.

W_Heisenberg

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

How is this not a death cult?

How can any patriotic Republican or Trump supporter support such idiocy and such evil?

They are literally cheering on the death of their fellow Americans.

What other word is there for this than evil?

For Chip Roy and Dan Crenshaw to stand up and attack not “mandatory” vaccinations, but simply the government going door-to-door to offer the vaccine to people who may not have had the time or ability to get it elsewhere—doesn’t this cross the line into actual evil?

I’m not being hyperbolic.

If you’re trying to stop a course of action that will save lives and has nothing whatsoever to do with you—and you’re doing it purely for political self-interest—what other word is there?

And when we talk about lives being saved or lost, we’re not talking about some far-future actuarial abstraction. We’re talking about 200 people a day, every day, right forking now.

But the piece that really gets me is that every single one of these people describes themselves as being “pro-life.”

They’ll rail about bureaucratic abstractions such as the Hyde Amendment or the Mexico City Policy as being moral evils so total that they couldn’t possibly support any Democrat who is for them because they care so muchabout “life.”

It’s almost like “life” isn’t really the point.

There are a few on here as well who would cheer on missing vaccination numbers, but here is the irony that even THEY are missing:
They idolize Trump, but Trump got his vaccination:

AND STILL they don't wanna, because ya know, that little prick in my arm gonna hurt and make me less of a man.

GAWD - dense doesn't cover it for how those folks think.

They are sociopaths.

Sadly, i think this is accurate. And how can the rest of us participate in the same society with people who essentially want us to die? It’s pure evil to applaud the deaths of one’s fellow citizens

Conservatism is alive an well in America.

There are a few on here as well who would cheer on missing vaccination numbers, but here is the irony that even THEY are missing:
They idolize Trump, but Trump got his vaccination:

AND STILL they don't wanna, because ya know, that little prick in my arm gonna hurt and make me less of a man.

GAWD - dense doesn't cover it for how those folks think.
Fact is no matter what IF it is something good for the American people and it is being done by the Dems there are Republicans and Conservatives in this country that not only be against it but will cheer for it to fail
these are some really sick people
Have a nice day

Some simple things to remember when discussing this topic.

Republicans don't give a shit about dead Americans. See the two perpetual wars they started in the Middle East.
Here, of course, they don't care about dead Americans because they truly believe that COVID is a hoax and a liberal plot to seize power indefinitely. I mean, that's a totally retarded view. But it's the Republican view.
A substantial portion of conservatives are now gleefully armchair quarterbacking the COVID outbreak. Suddenly there are so many Internet Epidemiologist out there that I can't keep track any more. Thanks for your input, but when your biggest contribution to the pandemic is bitching on the Internet then I stop giving any sort of shit what your uneducated, unqualified opinion is.
So just remember, those douche canoes at CPAC only care about themselves and their political agenda. And if you think they give a shit about you then you're sadly mistaken. **** them.

How can any patriotic Republican or Trump supporter support such idiocy and such evil?

Karma will kick In and when they leave that super spreader and go home and spread it to all the other anti vax/mask idiots.

Republican voters are dropping like flies.....

They should stop worrying about supressing the vote a d start keeping their voters alive

Some simple things to remember when discussing this topic.

Republicans don't give a shit about dead Americans. See the two perpetual wars they started in the Middle East.
Here, of course, they don't care about dead Americans because they truly believe that COVID is a hoax and a liberal plot to seize power indefinitely. I mean, that's a totally retarded view. But it's the Republican view.
A substantial portion of conservatives are now gleefully armchair quarterbacking the COVID outbreak. Suddenly there are so many Internet Epidemiologist out there that I can't keep track any more. Thanks for your input, but when your biggest contribution to the pandemic is bitching on the Internet then I stop giving any sort of shit what your uneducated, unqualified opinion is.
So just remember, those douche canoes at CPAC only care about themselves and their political agenda. And if you think they give a shit about you then you're sadly mistaken. **** them.

I go back and forth between thinking they really are that stupid on the one hand and they really are that evil on the other because I have a hard time accepting they can either really be that stupid or really be that evil. But I think Occam’s Razor applies.

This is what happens when partisanship supersedes rational thought. This is a national issue, and not a political issue. It's why I think the days of Americans uniting to do anything are nearing an end if it hasn't ended already.

This is what happens when partisanship supersedes rational thought. This is a national issue, and not a political issue. It's why I think the days of Americans uniting to do anything are nearing an end if it hasn't ended already.

i definitely fear for the future especially now that I know so many Trump supporters and Republicans actually want their fellow citizens to die.

i definitely fear for the future especially now that I know so many Trump supporters and Republicans actually want their fellow citizens to die.
Yeah, from a governance perspective it creates an absolute crap show. If you lose the ability to compromise, then the only thing that's left is to use the system to secure power, and as I repeatedly say: we should avoid that like the plague. Unfortunately that's what we're seeing more of.

For Chip Roy and Dan Crenshaw to stand up and attack not “mandatory” vaccinations, but simply the government going door-to-door to offer the vaccine to people who may not have had the time or ability to get it elsewhere—doesn’t this cross the line into actual evil?

I’m not being hyperbolic.

If you’re trying to stop a course of action that will save lives and has nothing whatsoever to do with you—and you’re doing it purely for political self-interest—what other word is there?

And when we talk about lives being saved or lost, we’re not talking about some far-future actuarial abstraction. We’re talking about 200 people a day, every day, right forking now.

But the piece that really gets me is that every single one of these people describes themselves as being “pro-life.”

They’ll rail about bureaucratic abstractions such as the Hyde Amendment or the Mexico City Policy as being moral evils so total that they couldn’t possibly support any Democrat who is for them because they care so muchabout “life.”

It’s almost like “life” isn’t really the point.
I have never agreed with republican politics but I didn't think of Republicans as evil. Now I view them as cruel, evil and willfully ignorant.

So what are ya going to do about it? We can call it evil but posting on a board is as good as prayer. We can go all “we must obey the system” or take direct action.

Some people are just ****ing retarded.

Yeah, from a governance perspective it creates an absolute crap show. If you lose the ability to compromise, then the only thing that's left is to use the system to secure power, and as I repeatedly say: we should avoid that like the plague. Unfortunately that's what we're seeing more of.

I've felt just about nothing but doom and gloom for the future of American democracy since I witnessed the bulk of the right's reaction to Obama getting the nomination, then presidency.

1. The first black president is lying about his place of birth.​
2. The first black president is lying about his religion.​
3. The first black president hates white people.​
4. The first black president hates America.​
5. The first black president is actively trying to destroy America.​
6. The first black president is trying to use AGW to transfer our wealth and "sovereignty" to third world nations, to make the US a third world nation.​

And oppose him in everything to break him and make him a one term president. For two terms. Then, electing Trump as revenge, who then proceeds to simultaneously **** up every part of government he can touch, every international relation he can find, all while grifting his ass off. Then, promising to ramp it up more for the next four years and put Trump right back in to break everything.

These aren't good faith citizens, and they aren't going to elect good faith electors. For chrissakes, they literally believe that "**** you" is a national governance policy.

We're quite possibly screwed. The next four years are crucial. Trumpism has to be cut out.

Who knows, maybe they'll find a Trump-Clintons sex tape.

I've felt just about nothing but doom and gloom for the future of American democracy since I witnessed the bulk of the right's reaction to Obama getting the nomination, then presidency.

1. The first black president is lying about his place of birth.​
2. The first black president is lying about his religion.​
3. The first black president hates white people.​
4. The first black president hates America.​
5. The first black president is actively trying to destroy America.​
6. The first black president is trying to use AGW to transfer our wealth and "sovereignty" to third world nations, to make the US a third world nation.​

And oppose him in everything to break him and make him a one term president. For two terms. Then, electing Trump as revenge, who then proceeds to simultaneously **** up every part of government he can touch, every international relation he can find, all while grifting his ass off. Then, promising to ramp it up more for the next four years and put Trump right back in to break everything.

These aren't good faith citizens, and they aren't going to elect good faith electors. For chrissakes, they literally believe that "**** you" is a national governance policy.

We're quite possibly screwed. The next four years are crucial. Trumpism has to be cut out.

Who knows, maybe they'll find a Trump-Clintons sex tape.

well said.

The vaccinated are safe. Why keep looking for strife?

So what are ya going to do about it? We can call it evil but posting on a board is as good as prayer. We can go all “we must obey the system” or take direct action.

i have no idea. Do you have any ideas?

what do we do with fellow citizens who want us to die and are willing to overturn elections they didn’t win?

im still trying to wrap my head around the idea they want us to die and are willing to overturn elections they didn’t win.

i have no idea. Do you have any ideas?

what do we do with fellow citizens who want us to die and are willing to overturn elections they didn’t win?

im still trying to wrap my head around the idea they want us to die and are willing to overturn elections they didn’t win.
Direct action against Trump by the citizenry. If you have a trump property near you, organize even with the radical left to seize his properties for the community. Without his properties and wealth, he will crumble, hell give his properties to black people to send a yuuuuuge message. Waiting for the legal system that has utterly failed to stop or contain him has been an abject failure.

Back
Top Bottom