• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid test kits

Outlook

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Who ordered their free Covid test kits? When did you order them and when did you receive them?
I ordered mine 1/19/2022 and as of today still waiting for a delivery.

Good effort Joe, but your still behind.

Who ordered their free Covid test kits? When did you order them and when did you receive them?

I've got mine in the cupboard. Got them a week ago, took about two weeks to get them.

I got mine a few weeks ago. Came pretty quickly.

I saw a ton of tests at Costco as well.

I sent my order a month ago or so, still haven't got them. I had to go to CVS to buy some in order to test after I got Covid 3 weeks ago (after being vaccinated 3 times so far)

Ours took about 9 days. My wife and I used 2 of them. We both had a bad-ass cold and were concerned. We tested negative.
Happy..happy. On Edit> After putting the sample (swab stick and crystal thing?) in the test kit, it's not going to tell you anything for 20 minutes.
DO NOT wait too long. After 30 minutes it's invalid. So you have 10 minutes to see-whats-going-on.

Last edited:
Ordered ours the day they were available and received them a couple of weeks later. Very efficient.

Two and a half weeks. I got an email telling me when the delivery would arrive. Then it arrived.

But isn't that funny. All of the liberals and independents got theirs, and all of the conservatives thus far had them get lost in the mail.

Maybe your liberal neighbor stole yours, the same way they are living on OG Kush and Netflix from all the taxes that you pay.

In any case, it's funny how government only seems to work for liberals.

Gasp.

Maybe someone is saying that which is not true for partisan reasons?

Am just bursting to receive those results which cannot distinguish between viruses , the length of time they have been in the body or their infectiousness .

Am ready to also test a range of fruit and vegetables which we know will also produce False Positives .

What a wonderful test --it let's us know that everything on the planet is a New Case and allows us to baffle the gullible Sheeple even more .

How great it will be to be part of the greatest hoax ever swallowed by our gullible species .

I've got mine in the cupboard. Got them a week ago, took about two weeks to get them.
Same. It is amazing when incompetent people blame others for their own mistakes.

Am just bursting to receive those results which cannot distinguish between viruses , the length of time they have been in the body or their infectiousness .

Am ready to also test a range of fruit and vegetables which we know will also produce False Positives .

What a wonderful test --it let's us know that everything on the planet is a New Case and allows us to baffle the gullible Sheeple even more .

How great it will be to be part of the greatest hoax ever swallowed by our gullible species .
Got mine last week. I definitely wonder at their effectiveness but if a venue or job requires you to check a box, it could come in handy.

No doubt, you have it all figured out for yourself. Now, if you’d just stick to sharing your brilliance in your own country.

We already have more than enough idiotic deniers here.

Two and a half weeks. I got an email telling me when the delivery would arrive. Then it arrived.

But isn't that funny. All of the liberals and independents got theirs, and all of the conservatives thus far had them get lost in the mail.

Maybe your liberal neighbor stole yours, the same way they are living on OG Kush and Netflix from all the taxes that you pay.

Gasp.

Cons have trouble doing simple things like ordering stuff. Of course they are probably all looking at their test kits while posting here that they didn't get them.

Since you're panning the tests, what more reliable testing method do you recommend?

I ordered them the first day and got them 6 days later.

Gasp.

Good possibility, of course liberals are so afraid they have to get tested every time they are out in public.

Are these the kits that were made in China and shipped during a cold wave?

I swear I ordered them over a month ago, and just received an email that they will be delivered 2/22/22 (next Tuesday). I thought that they had forgot about me.

Good possibility, of course liberals are so afraid they have to get tested every time they are out in public.

Since you're the one who made the thread grousing about not getting the Covid test kit that you want so much, your trolling about libs and testing is understandably going to fall a little flat here.

That's pretty funny coming from someone who cries on the internet daily.

Back
Top Bottom