• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid or Anthrax?

roguenuke

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I'm putting this here because I just can't think it should go elsewhere.

So some attendees at the "ReAwaken America" tour apparently believe they were attacked with Anthrax after getting symptoms of some illness.

Is this going to be the new claim? That they don't have Covid, "it's Anthrax!"?

These are the symptoms.

Now assuming that they believe it is inhalation Anthrax, they seem to closely match up with the symptoms of a certain virus that has been going around, caused a pandemic.

These people are so damn stupid.

But who knows, maybe one of them read somewhere that Anthrax was a good COVID preventative and dosed everyone at the meeting.

So some attendees at the "ReAwaken America" tour apparently believe they were attacked with Anthrax after getting symptoms of some illness.

These are the symptoms.

Now assuming that they believe it is inhalation Anthrax, they seem to closely match up with the symptoms of a certain virus that has been going around, caused a pandemic.
Contrails

But who knows, maybe one of them read somewhere that Anthrax was a good COVID preventative and dosed everyone at the meeting.
So a different article has even more info about some of this that has an interesting added element.

While Oltmann said he was “sick, sick,” he claimed his symptoms were tempered because he was already taking the antibiotic doxycycline as a result of impaling his leg on an arrow in an accident in his brother’s garage weeks previously.

So a different article has even more info about some of this that has an interesting added element.

"While Oltmann said he was “sick, sick,” he claimed his symptoms were tempered because he was already taking the antibiotic doxycycline as a result of impaling his leg on an arrow in an accident in his brother’s garage weeks previously."

Is anyone else curious about the story behind this?

I wonder if its because of that "cocktail" they're drinking?

These are the symptoms.

I'm vaccinated against both anyway.

"While Oltmann said he was “sick, sick,” he claimed his symptoms were tempered because he was already taking the antibiotic doxycycline as a result of impaling his leg on an arrow in an accident in his brother’s garage weeks previously."

Is anyone else curious about the story behind this?
I can't figure out why a doctor would prescribe

For an arrow to your leg. Did you get it infected? Isn't it funny how he would be taking that particular drug, when there seems to be so many others?

I can't figure out why a doctor would prescribe

For an arrow to your leg. Did you get it infected? Isn't it funny how he would be taking that particular drug, when there seems to be so many others?
That's only one of the things I'm curious about.

I have 3/6 Anthrax from 15+ years ago. Have no desire to test them nor to get more of those shots.
I got all 5 shots while working overseas 20+ years ago. No idea if it would still help.

"That's like saying I got a cold, think I'll take a shot of malaria."

---Bob Dylan, "Talking Paranoid John Birch Society Blues"

These are the symptoms.

.Mental illness is a sad thing.

Back
Top Bottom