• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COVID lockdown lessons learned – Fauci amendment would mean no more health 'dictator in chief'

No, I give them credit for creating a system where they brainwash you guys and make tons of $$$$.

Hell, they brainwashed you guys (the party of christianity) into supporting an old con man and crook.

That's genius and powerful. They are your daddy.
I'll remember to check in with you if I want to know the latest Fox news. ;)

I'll remember to check in with you if I want to know the latest Fox news. ;)
they're easy to study (as was Rush Limbaugh). both of those systems were so similar and just feed off the right's hate.

hell, they scare the bejesus out of you guys because they know that fear and hate are the emotions to manipulate (for the most ratings and $$$$).

they ruin our country all for bucks.

You give them credit merely by being a faithful follower. :LOL:
Who was it said, 'keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer'? Watching Fox to hold them accountable for their routine lies and misinformation is entirely healthy. Especially with clowns like Tucker "I lie when I'm cornered" Carlson who push lies almost daily; lies which the faithful accept without question. Most folk aren't that gullible.

"This will create accountability and oversight into a taxpayer-funded position that has largely abused its power and has been responsible for many failures and misinformation during the COVID-19 pandemic.

No one person should have the sole authority to dictate science, especially when that one person wasn’t ever following the science. I’ve said that from the beginning, and I’ve been proven right over, and over, and over again. On masks, lockdowns, schools, natural immunity, all of it."

Fauci didn't "dictate" anything.

Fail less in the future.

Who was it said, 'keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer'? Watching Fox to hold them accountable for their routine lies and misinformation is entirely healthy. Especially with clowns like Tucker "I lie when I'm cornered" Carlson who push lies almost daily; lies which the faithful accept without question. Most folk aren't that gullible.
We appreciate the sacrifice people like you and @CaughtInThe make to keep us deplorables up to speed regarding the lies we're being fed. You deserve an award.

We appreciate the sacrifice people like you and @CaughtInThe make to keep us deplorables up to speed regarding the lies we're being fed. You deserve an award.
i like when people like you try to defend Fox News. it shows us who their audience is and who is hurt the most when people point out their system to con and their lies.

i like when people like you try to defend Fox News. it shows us who their audience is and who is hurt the most when people point out their system to con and their lies.
Defend it? Where? I'm just showing my gratitude that due to you I don't have to watch it. As a matter of fact you should start a thread dedicated to the latest lies Fox is telling.

Defend it? Where? I'm just showing my gratitude that due to you I don't have to watch it. As a matter of fact you should start a thread dedicated to the latest lies Fox is telling.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely.....

0253af562bd2973c0a05bb1961a78cd4ba4353ef.jpg

0c63d0e58b4556bb09cb519672cfe245edc6c41e.gifv

8dbbc46ae9046b94ccf4fff11c8d32aa439947d5.jpg

....deplorable.

It's interesting that you hate the guy that called out the "experts" recommending mitigating measures that mitigated nothing.

In retrospect, we see, VERY CLEARLY, that Trump was right. AGAIN.

It's interesting that you hate the guy that called out the "experts" recommending mitigating measures that mitigated nothing.

In retrospect, we see, VERY CLEARLY, that Trump was right. AGAIN.
Trump is never right; whoever advises him has the brains with Trump taking credit for their expertise. Trump just has the mouth and pretends he has brains. Only the gullible cult believes otherwise, and will defend the feckless idiot to the death.

So his bill will eliminate the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and divide the responsibilities among three institutes who will each have a director appointed by the president and confirmed by the senate...

LMAO.... Rand Paul wants to grow the gubermint even more..... The party of small gubermint my ass...
What a bizarre "solution" to a non-problem.

Sounds like "mo gummint" to me ..
There's that, but the real flaw I see here is that if in this new model the three directors are in agreement with measures that some don't like, will they then be "health dictators"? What Rand seems interested in solving is avoiding one person leading the initiatives, but Dr. Fauci wasn't working alone, and this wouldn't change in this new model too.

So his bill will eliminate the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and divide the responsibilities among three institutes who will each have a director appointed by the president and confirmed by the senate...

LMAO.... Rand Paul wants to grow the gubermint even more..... The party of small gubermint my ass...
No more unelected czars

Right on! Rand Paul was right, and Fauci was wrong.

Liberal swarm 5-4-3-2-1-...
Rand Paul wasn't right...Fauci only advised and has no actual power...and states largely determined their own policies (you know, states' rights, thought you guys were for that) not Fauci.

We still have Q idiots whining about Fauci?

We still have Q idiots whining about Fauci?
Where? Let's find them and do away with them. Get them canceled, shamed, ridiculed, shunned. It's the NWO!

Back
Top Bottom