• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COVID Fraud Fueled Inflation

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The massive amounts of theft that occurred under the COVID handouts have helped to fuel inflation:

The massive amounts of theft that occurred under the COVID handouts have helped to fuel inflation:

And people keep trying to tell me that Globalists don't exist...

SMH

And people keep trying to tell me that Globalists don't exist...

SMH
You are fighting a one man war on globalism. Hint, the days for horses and buggies are gone, it no longer takes months to cross an ocean and the telegraph has been replaced with cell phones. We've even gone to the moon.

Of course Globalists exist, formed by George Soros and made up of wealthy Jews who want to establish a New World Order :rolleyes:
They also make space lasers to start forest fires, didn't ya know?
There's nothing Jewish about globalism.

The primary byproduct of globalism is corruption...and that's what Ingraham is talking about.

You are fighting a one man war on globalism. Hint, the days for horses and buggies are gone, it no longer takes months to cross an ocean and the telegraph has been replaced with cell phones. We've even gone to the moon.
See post #6.

There's nothing Jewish about globalism.

I don't care about other versions of globalism. I gave you the definition that I am working from. So...you KNOW what I'm talking about. Bringing up other versions is either you being hard-headed or you deliberately deflecting. Either way, you are being dishonest.

As long as you insist on being dishonest...you are dismissed.

Corruption has been around since adam and eve. Every government on earth is corrupt and most people given the chance.
Oh...is that your justification for CURRENT government corruption? Because it's been around for a long time, we don't have to worry about it?

I find that attitude very stupid.

Oh...is that your justification for CURRENT government corruption? Because it's been around for a long time, we don't have to worry about it?

I find that attitude very stupid.
Well I wish you luck in your campaign to wipe out corruption. I think your attitude is naive. Corruption will be around long after you and I are both gone.

Well I wish you luck in your campaign to wipe out corruption. I think your attitude is naive. Corruption will be around long after you and I are both gone.
If more people tried to wipe out corruption...and less people, like you, allow it to continue...we'd have a lot less than we do right now.

Sometimes tolerance is NOT a good thing.

If more people tried to wipe out corruption...and less people, like you, allow it to continue...we'd have a lot less than we do right now.

Supporting/defending Trump's stolen election hoax promotes a tolerance for corruption. THAT'S not a good thing.

Supporting/defending Trump's stolen election hoax promotes a tolerance for corruption. THAT'S not a good thing.
Tolerating election fraud is promoting corruption...and criminality. That's NOT a good thing.

I agree, but promoting fraud that didn't happen isn't the solution.
Keeping a blind eye toward the election fraud that did happen isn't the solution. That only promotes more corruption.

Keeping a blind eye toward the election fraud that did happen isn't the solution. That only promotes more corruption.
Not calling out Trump for the fraud that didn't happen isn't a solution either. It not only promotes corruption. It promotes Trump with his corruption.

You're stopping corruption and I'm allowing it. You are giving us way to much say so. How is your war on stopping corruption going, any progress? We dems tried helping by voting trump out but his cronies and supporters just keep at it.

Back
Top Bottom