• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid Failure- What we Learned

Gotcha! Thanks for the tip.

No problem. now you can avoid using that site which is factually a purveyor of fake news. So now you won't waste our time having to correct your claims of having facts. If you want facts, you have to try a lot harder than right wing nuttery fake news sites on the internet.

whiny snowflake? Can we still say such hate-filled phrases anymore? It may offend someone and make them feel bad. How can a society operate if some people have hurt feelings like that? Unless and until there is not even one offended person in the world, we must fight back against these big meanies who engage in hate speech such as "whiny snowflake", "libral", "progressive", "fat", "ugly". As Kamala profoundly said, "People are people and that's why people are people because they are." and we can no longer tolerate hate speech by the right. Only the left can do that because they are the oppressed, the holy, the good and sanctified, and special.

It would help if the internet nutter right wing had anything other than hate speech. But that is the extent of their severely limited vocabulary.

No problem. now you can avoid using that site which is factually a purveyor of fake news. So now you won't waste our time having to correct your claims of having facts. If you want facts, you have to try a lot harder than right wing nuttery fake news sites on the internet.
It's a curious and funny thing I found out about independents who are really far left but are afraid to admit it. They claim I don't have the facts but never disprove a thing I say. It's kinda like a poster posting to me "You're wrong". While it certainly gives me a well needed morning chuckle it is like someone saying "Your daddy wears suspenders"

It would help if the internet nutter right wing had anything other than hate speech. But that is the extent of their severely limited vocabulary.
Says the one who has Howdy Doody as his avatar.

It's a curious and funny thing I found out about independents who are really far left but are afraid to admit it. They claim I don't have the facts but never disprove a thing I say. It's kinda like a poster posting to me "You're wrong". While it certainly gives me a well needed morning chuckle it is like someone saying "Your daddy wears suspenders"

I'm not afraid of facts but apparently you are as you think you can source them from fake news sites.

Trump did, what, exactly-apart from praising Putin while insulting his own security services and taking the side of an enemy, Russia?

To be fair, Trump reversed the Obama/Biden era policy of not arming Ukraine and began sending Javelin anti tank missiles, the backbone of the Ukrainian defense, his very first year in office, and continued to do so through his last full year in office.

I'm not afraid of facts but apparently you are as you think you can source them from fake news sites.
When I start quoting CNN, MSNBS, The NY Times, or WaPo, you can say that.

When I start quoting CNN, MSNBS, The NY Times, or WaPo, you can say that.

They actually report on real news events in addition to their editorial content. But you think editorial content from right wing nutter fake news sources is actual news. It is not. All you ever read is editorial commentary from fake news sites. That makes it double fake.

They actually report on real news events in addition to their editorial content. But you think editorial content from right wing nutter fake news sources is actual news. It is not. All you ever read is editorial commentary from fake news sites. That makes it double fake.
Yeah. Gotta love those people who went 24/7 on Trump collusion and are now silent.

I know how to distinguish news from editorial content. Do you?
Yet they call their stations and papers "NEWS". They don't say they are just offering their uneducated opinions. They dress in nice suits and dresses and are all serious and claim they are a trusted source of news. I have no problem with it but publik skool-educated librals take them seriously.

Yet they call their stations and papers "NEWS". They don't say they are just offering their uneducated opinions. They dress in nice suits and dresses and are all serious and claim they are a trusted source of news.

You should take a course in the news business as you obviously don't understand it. There are two aspects to news, reporting the events that take place and analyzing and commenting on them. All news organizations edit both things to create a point of view, but the actual news event cannot be reported without documented facts.

You should take a course in the news business as you obviously don't understand it. There are two aspects to news, reporting the events that take place and analyzing and commenting on them. All news organizations edit both things to create a point of view, but the actual news event cannot be reported without documented facts.
Uh huh. Let me know when you see Stelter, Joy Reid, Mika and Joe say they are just blabbering their ignorant OPINIONS

.Howdy Doody.jpg

PS. A dead ringer

Uh high. Let me know when you see Stelter, Joy Reid, Mika and Joe say they are just blabbering their ignorant OPINIONS.

Everything that you think is facts is just opinions aimed at you, the right wing internet nuttery target audience. I know the difference between the facts of reported events and the opinions of the hosts. Do you? Are there right wing internet nutters on the scene at events in the world? Or do they glean reality from the internet that they endlessly pollute?

Back
Top Bottom