• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid Failure- What we Learned

What is really cool is if you are on a call and you have an incoming call, all you have to do is tap your forehead, and you have call waiting! Those vaccine chips are amazing! You just have to watch when you use the microwave. Stand too close and you forget who you are for a half an hour and piss yourself. Not sure if Gates found a way around that yet. Maybe another vaccine.
Good thing I got rid of the microwave years ago. Maybe those monkeypox vaccines that are being ordered might have the latest nanochip upgrade. I must say, the biggest disappointment with the COVID vaccines is I didn't become magnetic. I was really looking forward to placing important metallic items on my body and have them stick.

Good thing I got rid of the microwave years ago. Maybe those monkeypox vaccines that are being ordered might have the latest nanochip upgrade. I must say, the biggest disappointment with the COVID vaccines is I didn't become magnetic. I was really looking forward to placing important metallic items on my body and have them stick.
Magnets are overrated, especially when the metal filing cabinet on wheels flys across the room and smashes you in the face.

Jewish puppetmaster embedded to replace 'us'. You guys are just phoning it in now, huh?
I don't deal in THEORIES, just facts, and please let me know where my post is incorrect. Otherwise admit you are just mad I expose the truth. I linked you to the articles proving what I say. There is no disputing these FACTS

Oh, WAIT! My bad. Liberals don't deal in facts. Just emotions.

The point is the regulations were over done and were continued far too long. They did more harm to society, the economy, jobs, education than they did good. The best policy would have been total honesty,. If you are over 60-65 you need to consider the vaccine. If you are diabetic, obese, have some respiratory issues, then you need to look at the vaccine. If you are younger, not so much. If you are older and in excellent health, not so much. Young children, no! Keep kids in school, the damage was terrible, it was nearly two years of basically no schooling in many areas. Virtual, on line, remote learning, alternative learning, all were pretty useless.
Your economy grew during the worst phase of the pandemic.

I don't deal in THEORIES, just facts, and please let me know where my post is incorrect. Otherwise admit you are just mad I expose the truth. I linked you to the articles proving what I say. There is no disputing these FACTS

Oh, WAIT! My bad. Liberals don't deal in facts. Just emotions.
:ROFLMAO:

How much white privilege does it take to think a piece of cloth over your face is tyranny, LOL

How much white privilege does it take to think a piece of cloth over your face is tyranny, LOL
It is if you have no choice but to wear the mask against your will, or feed your family. Hardly see a mask in the airport anymore. And it has nothing to do with the vaccinated.

It is if you have no choice but to wear the mask against your will, or feed your family. Hardly see a mask in the airport anymore. And it has nothing to do with the vaccinated.
The US military budget is too high, it's against my will, but if I don't pay taxes I go to prison.

We have to cut the military budget to my personal liking, or it's tyranny.

The US military budget is too high, it's against my will, but if I don't pay taxes I go to prison.

We have to cut the military budget to my personal liking, or it's tyranny.
What a bizarre comparison. Like mask, I didn’t like ADF back course approaches either. Had to fly it on a check ride but avoided it at all cost in the future. Tanker fuel to avoid it lol

A root canal is more pleasurable than wearing a mask. Just saying

No one was forced to wear a mask. No one was arrested or incarcerated for not wearing one. No one had to make the false choice of wear a mask or feed their family. The choice is to do what your employer requires or lose your job. Those who refuse to follow company policy are personally responsible for losing their job and the consequences it causes their family. That has always been true and legal.

No one was forced to wear a mask. No one was arrested or incarcerated for not wearing one. No one had to make the false choice of wear a mask or feed their family. The choice is to do what your employer requires or lose your job. Those who refuse to follow company policy are personally responsible for losing their job and the consequences it causes their family. That has always been true and legal.
Who forced the company to implement abusive policies?

Who forced the company to implement abusive policies?

No one did. Companies were free to implement policies or not. No government agents came knocking to force them to do anything.

You got nothing but made up right wing internet nuttery. Show one case of any non government contractor forced to comply. No, don't bother. You can't.

No one did. Companies were free to implement policies or not. No government agents came knocking to force them to do anything.
Yes and no. Airlines and medical facilities had safety regulations.

The response of a whiny snowflake; "abusive" :ROFLMAO:
whiny snowflake? Can we still say such hate-filled phrases anymore? It may offend someone and make them feel bad. How can a society operate if some people have hurt feelings like that? Unless and until there is not even one offended person in the world, we must fight back against these big meanies who engage in hate speech such as "whiny snowflake", "libral", "progressive", "fat", "ugly". As Kamala profoundly said, "People are people and that's why people are people because they are." and we can no longer tolerate hate speech by the right. Only the left can do that because they are the oppressed, the holy, the good and sanctified, and special.

Back
Top Bottom