• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid cases set U.S. record: 77K in one day

You do realize that a person picked at random in the UK has 94.95% of the chance of dying from COVID-19 than does a person picked at random in the US - don't you?

Of course I do realize that it is unAmerican to talk about that so-called "COVID-19" and it's probably illegal as well,

We have made tremendous progress with the China Virus, but the Fake News refuses to talk about it this close to the Election. COVID, COVID, COVID is being used by them, in total coordination, in order to change our great early election numbers.Should be an election law violation!

so you had better watch your step.

And, remember

Do you have a point?

Do you have a point?

A rational person would realize that one of the MOST pressing questions that a person might like to have answered is "How likely am I to die from _[fill in the blank]_?" without having to ask "Do you have a point?".

Since you do ask, I will answer.

Yes, I do have a point. Not only that, but I made it. Please go back and read what I wrote until you actually understand it.

A rational person would realize that one of the MOST pressing questions that a person might like to have answered is "How likely am I to die from _[fill in the blank]_?" without having to ask "Do you have a point?".

Since you do ask, I will answer.

Yes, I do have a point. Not only that, but I made it. Please go back and read what I wrote until you actually understand it.
So, no you dont have a point. Fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom