• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid Boosters

That's right. So there is a host animal it likely originated in. Bats.

And there is evidence of of zoonotic infection being a common way viruses are spread.

2. No the biggest screw ups come from the Trump administration.
This is not TDS..
That is abolutely TDS. The biggest screw ups were in the medical field, primarily in the CDC.
THIS IS FACT. ( In fact tds is really a rightwngers issue since they completely fail to recognize any Trump failings)
Cripes the Trump administration new of covid 19 in November of 19...and not only did they do nothing..they spent months downplaying and denying the virus.
Do you even remember Trump telling the public.." I told them not to test". ???
More TDS. That was at a time when the CDS could not manage to distribute an uncontaminated test. Read tge book. The president does not run the CDC.
You said you live in a red state where only a " few" are unvaccinated.
Not what I said. Most in my neck of the woods are vaccinated. The areas that are not well vaccinated are in the inner cities and very poor rural areas.
You are probably lucky if your state has reached 60%.
Roughly 65% statewide are vaccinated.
The single biggest issue is lack of vaccination.
That statement carried much more weight prior to the Omicron variants. Another major factor is all the illegal immigrants streaming across the border, the vast majority of them unvaccinated and untested.
And that can be laid directly at the feet of Donald Trump and his administration.
This is not debatable.
Just more TDS. Read the book.

I got the new Booster on Tuesday Morning before work and had absolutely no side effects.... !!! I will wait another week to give it time to stabilize, and then I will get the flu shot.
I might get the new booster if the omicron death rates increase.

On his death bed the lame brain says "I shoulda got the shot.

I see we got some fans of Info Wars Alex Jones on this thread

The one who said Sandy Hook was a hoax.

2. Bwaahh..I was at " ground zero" during the height of the pandemic and saw first hand the complete screw ups and successes at the federal state and local levels.
Suffice it to say..any successes I saw were largely the result of government officials working around the Trump administration.
And not with it
You mean this guy..

1.jpg

That is abolutely TDS. The biggest screw ups were in the medical field, primarily in the CDC.

More TDS. That was at a time when the CDS could not manage to distribute an uncontaminated test. Read tge book. The president does not run the CDC.

Not what I said. Most in my neck of the woods are vaccinated. The areas that are not well vaccinated are in the inner cities and very poor rural areas.

That statement carried much more weight prior to the Omicron variants. Another major factor is all the illegal immigrants streaming across the border, the vast majority of them unvaccinated and untested.

Sorry. The only tds here is your refusal to acknowledge the trump administrations complete blunders. They knew in November and did nothing.
As far as the cdc..

65% statewide.
That means 35% not vaccinated. That is not.." a few"
" frankly you have no idea about " your neck of the woods. "
You aren't in a position to know who has been vaccinated.

The Food and Drug Administration is expected to authorize new Covid-19 booster shots this week without a staple of its normal decision-making process of completed human testing.

Is this wise? Makes me want to wait a while before getting a 2nd booster shot, in case some people's keisters fall off. :eek:

I'm surprised people are still doing that.

You do know that you unvaccinated whack-jobs are dying at a rate of about 3:1 over vaccinated folks, right?
There are many factors in such death ratios that are not considered in this statement. I would like to see a link to such a study.

There is little to no question that at some level the virus in some form started with bats. However there is at this point no evidence of a host animal tranferring the virus to humans.. No evidence of a lab accident either, however, like it or not, it is a plausible theory. Even your buddy Dr Fauci no longer rules it out.

TDS BS. The biggest screw ups were at the CDC and without Trump meddling. Do yourself a favor and read the book I recommended. It's not pro-Trump and contains both criticism and praise of Trump. Though it's a given that the latter drives Trump haters mad.
1664088627790.png

I repeatedly notice that your posts show no ability to be reasoned, objective or logical.
How do you account for this?
Your posts seems to suffer from MHS, MAGA Horse Shit.

I got a booster a while back. I was a little tired and my arm hurt. I did not receive the cyborg upgrades, sadly. I also cannot declassify documents using telekinesis. Maybe the next booster will fix that.

I got a booster a while back. I was a little tired and my arm hurt. I did not receive the cyborg upgrades, sadly. I also cannot declassify documents using telekinesis. Maybe the next booster will fix that.
Ahh yes. But you also didn't get targeted by the Jewish space lasers..
And when you die..you will achieve total consciousness..
So you have THAT going for you.
Lol

I'm eligible now but I think we will hold off until November or early December before heading south for the winter. Flu shot next week

The latest Moderna booster has shown up at my local CVS drugstore. Going to get that one too ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom