• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COVID-19 Vaccines Linked to Change in Menstrual Cycles: Study

The OP has never started a thread about COVID that did not promote killing more Americans.

He can't be an American.
This thread will be a great data dump for all the DP crowd with their heads in the sand. This is just the beginning more bad news to come relative to unintended consequences of the vaccine. Hope I'm wrong for all concerned

Source police have their heads in the sand. What else will we learn down the line? Thats a rhetorical question.
============

This is literally the subtitle...
"The research provides more evidence that COVID-19 vaccines do not impact fertility and their effects on menstruation are short-lived."

Do you read anything before you post it?

This is literally the subtitle...
"The research provides more evidence that COVID-19 vaccines do not impact fertility and their effects on menstruation are short-lived."

Do you read anything before you post it?
The point is it alters the cycle. Reading comprehension much? Ever?

The fact that they’re even studying impact on menstrual cycles and fertility…well 🤷‍♀️

And colds make your nose run. Are you afraid of everything, or just context?

This thread will be a great data dump for all the DP crowd with their heads in the sand. This is just the beginning more bad news to come relative to unintended consequences of the vaccine. Hope I'm wrong for all concerned

Hoping yourself wrong is self-fulfilled prophecy of your OPs promoting COVID death an alternative to the lies you make of vax. When it comes to being wrong, you're an obese glutton for punishment and still gaining weight.

No the point is you clearly didnt even read the article
Which said this
“Our findings are reassuring; we find no population-level clinically meaningful change in menstrual cycle length associated with COVID19 vaccination.

It could just be a couple women were a little stressed out about getting the shot and it minimally impacted their monthly cycle.

This is not the big change you are making it out to be.

We know that menstruation can be impacted by a variety of factors, including stress, lifestyle changes or a range of underlying conditions," Dr. Christopher M. Zahn, vice president for practice activities at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists said in a statement shared with TODAY. "The new paper published in Obstetrics & Gynecology provides important new evidence underscoring that any impact of the COVID vaccines on menstruation is both minimal and temporary,”

The fact that they’re even studying impact on menstrual cycles and fertility…well 🤷‍♀️
Why?
All kinds of things are studied all the time

The OP has never started a thread about COVID that did not promote killing more Americans.

He can't be an American.

I find his nationality irrelevant but his nazi avatar of significance.

Would you employ a nazi symbol as your avatar? If not, why not? Now, we shouldn't be surprised when someone with a nazi avatar promotes death. While he may have changed his avatar, recently, to something stupid, he'll always be a nazi avatar to me.

1641820328418.png
As Message for Vaccine Deniers and Anti Masker's from their Golden Messiah

Would you employ a nazi symbol as your avatar? If not, why not? Now, we shouldn't be surprised when someone with a nazi avatar promotes death. While he may have changed his avatar, recently, to something stupid, he'll always be a nazi avatar to me.
Is this avie better?

Is this avie better?

Yes. Show yourself. Everyone should be free to express themselves. You hiding your nazi avatar was denying your true self.

Yes. Show yourself. Everyone should be free to express themselves. You hiding your nazi avatar was denying your true self.
Hiding?

You were scared to look like a nazi for awhile. It's okay. Everyone has fears sometimes. The important thing is now it's back, you're out and proud.

I forgot about that. it explains everything.

I forgot about that. it explains everything.

Sometimes you see a little racism and think, "huh". Then a little fascism. Then you notice the nazi avatar. Then it all fits.

No the point is you clearly didnt even read the article
Which said this

The non-rational replies you and every other poster receives from this guy will proceed of factual refute. There does come a point when it must be said of the poster their failings that do not deserve reply. If they do not reply with evidence to support what they claim, why continue to waste time providing them evidence to support what you continue to say in debate? I dip in here and there to those that post such idiocy on what is to me pointed. Otherwise, as being proved in real life, to keep repeating lies without opposing response, as with the Rep/cons saying at will what the Dems don't bother to refute with any what one could call effective messaging/communication to the public, works.

The non-rational replies you and every other poster receives from this guy will proceed of factual refute. There does come a point when it must be said of the poster their failings that do not deserve reply. If they do not reply with evidence to support what they claim, why continue to waste time providing them evidence to support what you continue to say in debate? I dip in here and there to those that post such idiocy on what is to me pointed. Otherwise, as being proved in real life, to keep repeating lies without opposing response, as with the Rep/cons saying at will what the Dems don't bother to refute with any what one could call effective messaging/communication to the public, works.
That is the attitude I take with paradoxical. As he posts what he clearly knows to be untrue just for the reaction. If I am convinced this poster is the same I will do the same. Im not quite there yet with VySky but its getting close. As to Birdie I havent had any real interaction with them yet

That is the attitude I take with paradoxical. As he posts what he clearly knows to be untrue just for the reaction. If I am convinced this poster is the same I will do the same. Im not quite there yet with VySky but its getting close. As to Birdie I havent had any real interaction with them yet

Good luck.

Instead of starting another thread I thought I would let those who previously responded state their case today...... if still with us

Turned out there was an issue.

This little tyrant will face justice very soon.

===================

Dr. Anthony Fauci’s recent comments on menstrual irregularities met with serious rebuttal from gynecologists,who say COVID-19 vaccines should not have been injected into pregnant women without adequate safety testing.

Well, the menstrual thing is something that seems to be quite transient and temporary, that’s one of the points,” Fauci said in an appearance on Fox News on July 25, upon being asked about the effect of vaccines on menstrual cycles.
“We need to study it more,” Fauci added.

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci testifies during a Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies hearing, on Capitol Hill in Washington on May 17, 2022. (Shawn Thew/Pool/AFP via Getty Images)
Fauci is the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and has been a frontman for COVID vaccine information in the United States.

Dr. Christiane Northrup MD, a former fellow in the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, remarked to The Epoch Times on Fauci’s comments: “Unfortunately the menstrual problems we are seeing are far from transient and temporary. Many women have been bleeding daily or having heavy, irregular, painful periods for an entire year. And some of these are well past menopause. Something is way off here. ”

Dr. James Thorp is an extensively published 69-year-old physician MD board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as maternal-fetal medicine, who has been practicing obstetrics for over 42 years.

The significant and dramatic changes in menstrual patterns occurring after COVID-19 vaccines should not be marginalized. It is indicative of major adverse effects on women of reproductive age. The stakeholders claimed that the vaccine would remain at the injection site in the deltoid muscle. This was misinformation. The lipid nanoparticles (LNP’s) are now known to be distributed throughout the entire body and to be concentrated in the ovaries, according to at least two studies. Schadlich and colleagues demonstrated concentration of the LNP’s in ovaries of different mouse species and Wistar rats, in vivo, in vitro and by sophisticated microscopic imaging in 2012,” he told The Epoch Times.

A lipid nanoparticle is an extremely small particle, a fat-soluble membrane that is the cargo of the messenger RNA.

Instead of starting another thread I thought I would let those who previously responded state their case today...... if still with us

Turned out there was an issue.

This little tyrant will face justice very soon.

<Snipped Zerohedge nonsense>

Face justice for what?

Back
Top Bottom