• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COVID-19 Vaccines Linked to Change in Menstrual Cycles: Study

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
It appears to lengthen the cycle by one day. I’m sure the guys as well as women are not happy about this for obvious reasons 😊

But what else are we going to learn down the road that was not anticipated?

That’s the point.
———

Getting a COVID-19 vaccine has been linked to a change in the menstrual cycle among women, per a new study.

Dr. Alison Edelman of the Oregon Health & Science University and other researchers studied cycles among 2,403 vaccinated and 1,556 unvaccinated women and concluded vaccination was associated with a change in cycle length.

The change was pegged at under one day; no change in menses length was detected.

Researchers said that vaccines that use messenger RNA technology—both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s do—trigger an immune response, which could temporarily affect the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis function, and the study results support the hypothesis.

It appears to lengthen the cycle by one day. I’m sure the guys as well as women are not happy about this for obvious reasons 😊

That’s the point.
———

Getting a COVID-19 vaccine has been linked to a change in the menstrual cycle among women, per a new study.

Dr. Alison Edelman of the Oregon Health & Science University and other researchers studied cycles among 2,403 vaccinated and 1,556 unvaccinated women and concluded vaccination was associated with a change in cycle length.

The change was pegged at under one day; no change in menses length was detected.

Researchers said that vaccines that use messenger RNA technology—both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s do—trigger an immune response, which could temporarily affect the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis function, and the study results support the hypothesis.

You can ask the same about your salad dressing. Have you?

That’s the point.
———

Anything other than The Epoch Times? I won't hold my breath.

“Our findings are reassuring; we find no population-level clinically meaningful change in menstrual cycle length associated with COVID19 vaccination. Our findings support and help explain the self-reports of changes in cycle length. Individuals receiving two COVID-19 vaccine doses in a single cycle do appear to experience a longer but temporary cycle length change,” the researchers wrote.

Oh no, there's a temporary increase in menstrual cycle length, found in a study that can't be generalised outside white, middle-class women.

It appears to lengthen the cycle by one day. I’m sure the guys as well as women are not happy about this for obvious reasons
It's a length in cycle, but not menses. Do you understand what that means? Why would people not be happy?

"I’m sure the guys as well as women are not happy about this for obvious reasons 😊"

Prime example of as unbiased, nonjudgmental, accepting and humorous as a modern RW man can be.

Look another thread fail
From the OPs link
Our findings are reassuring; we find no population-level clinically meaningful change in menstrual cycle length associated with COVID19 vaccination.

Next time try reading your own links before you post
So you are speaking from an emotional standpoint. That's cool. I see that a lot around here

So you are speaking from an emotional standpoint. That's cool. I see that a lot around here
I get it running away is how you deal with your faiures

I get it running away is how you deal with your faiures
You haven't stated your case so I have no idea what your gripe is

Most of your threads are bullshit complaining about whatever bug crawled up your ass on any particular day. You are one of the few on here who seek out bad news from the craziest of sources. If you dislike the way america is run you can always move. Most folks disagree with your threads in case you haven't noticed, which I'm sure is actually the point of your trash posts.

Most of your threads are bullshit complaining about whatever bug crawled up your ass on any particular day. You are one of the few on here who seek out bad news from the craziest of sources. If you dislike the way america is run you can always move. Most folks disagree with your threads in case you haven't noticed, which I'm sure is actually the point of your trash posts.
Today.com is a crazy source? Would ABC make you happier?

You mean the lamestream media? You can't have it both ways even though you try.
We can talk about that in another thread. I'm pointing out the vaccine is causing changes to women's monthly time. It either means something to you or it doesn't. Unless you provide clarification I will assume you are in the camp of the latter?

Projection noted

Don Quixote again?

The OP has never started a thread about COVID that did not promote killing more Americans.

He can't be an American.

Back
Top Bottom