• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COVID 19 On The Rise Again And People Are Still Dying So When GOP Know Nothings Are Saying All Is Okay Tell Them To Take A Hike

I am checking them out. I am sorry, I may not be looking in the right place or in the right way, but I see nothing about FL or TX in your reference.

Scroll down....
Every state is the same. Due to the vaccine, there's been a* huge* drop in cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.
Any 'upticks' are barely detectable.
It's just dishonest fearmongering by the lw media .
Don't pretend otherwise.

Scroll down....
Every state is the same. Due to the vaccine, there's been a* huge* drop in cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.
Any 'upticks' are barely detectable.
It's just dishonest fearmongering by the lw media .
Don't pretend otherwise.

Huh? Every state is the same? Where? I am not seeing it. Some are going up, some are going down. This *HUGE" drop in cases overall is just because of the vaccine roll out, not because masks don't work. Some states are obviously still increasing despite the overall drop. And that means they have to be increasing especially dramatically to go against the overall trends so dramatically.

For example, Florida was second with 35,357 new cases, over 4,000 more than the previous week. You are saying that's insignificant? That's a pretty good percentage rise. What's that in terms of percent? Let's see... by my reckoning when I punch it it, that's about a 13% increase- despite the overall rate dropping everywhere else. That really makes it even more dramatic. If I'm doing the math wrong, let me know where I'm going wrong.

Heeeey, wait a minute.... is this sorta like "this inauguration has the largest crowd size in history. Don't believe the pictures you see with your own eyes, it's fake news- listen to me"?

n. This *HUGE" drop in cases overall is just because of the vaccine roll out,

Didn't I just say that?

Wow, thank you for your honesty. That actually takes a lot of courage to say, and I thank you for it. It's a very rare thing these days.

Ooops, wait, I spoke to soon. You changed it. Sorry. I was quite impressed there for a sec.

Huh? Every state is the same? W
Yes. HUGE drop in the past month.
Any uptick or downtick in the past week or so is barely detectable .
Statistically insignificant,

Damn shame this pandemic is completely political in America. The rest of the world treats it as a worldwide health crisis

I am glad I am fully vaccinated. I believe all you can do as an individual is protect yourself and your loved one no matter if you live a red state or blue state. There a those everywhere that will not follow the health guidelines. You have to defend against them. Get vaccinated as soon as possible, mask up, avoid crowds, social distance and wash your hands often.

You can't fix stupid but you can take precautions that will protect you and yours.

Yes. HUGE drop in the past month.
Any uptick or downtick in the past week or so is barely detectable .
Statistically insignificant,

HUGE drop overall in the country. Do you think that means all the states had drops too? Or is it possible for some of the individual states to have a significant increase, but the overall rate still to drop? This "barely detectable" change you speak of: does it pertain to the overall rate or individually to all the states too?

[/URL]

View attachment 67325819
With EVERYONE there vaccinated only 69% would be comfortable? If people don’t trust the vaccine’s effectiveness then why would they bother getting it?

69% is fairly high, when you consider relative comfort as the measuring stick. Besides, in light of the restrictions to access by some (airlines, venues, etc.), many will take the vaccine that otherwise perhaps wouldn't. I may not agree with that approach, but it is what it is.

My trademark. Along with non-partisan normalcy and common sense

Well yeah, that's what I thought too. But then you changed it. I knew it was too good to be true.

HUGE drop overall in the country. Do you think that means all the states had drops too? Or is it possible for some of the individual states to have a significant increase, but the overall rate still to drop? This "barely detectable" change you speak of: does it pertain to the overall rate or individually to all the states too?

Scroll through. There is a graph for every state.
Same basic pattern for every state.

The differences are insignificant, unless you want to argue just to argue.
The main point is that many of the left predicted HUGE increases in States where restrictions were lifted.
Thankfully, that hasn't happened.

The main point is that many of the left predicted HUGE increases in States where restrictions were lifted.

YET!

...so far. And in spite of, every effort being made to throw everything and the kitchen sink at prevention and treatment efforts.

Tell me which of the following you disagree with:

-Covid is just a Democrat hoax
-it’s no big deal, it’s only 15 cases going to zero. Live your life as if it doesn’t exist
- it’s no worse than the common cold
- it’s OK to make fun of people wearing masks

Keep your finger crossed that it happens in GOP run states!
That would be AWESOME!!!
( Ain't gonna happen though)

...so far. s
Keep your finger crossed that it happens in GOP run states!
That would be AWESOME!!!
( ain't gonna happen though)

So why not make fun of people getting the vaccine?
huh?
Those two had the vaccine thus did not need masks there .
Hence the mockery.

huh?
Those two had the vaccine thus did not need masks there .
Hence the mockery.

As leaders, they are modeling good behavior. The CDC recommendation is that masks continue to be worn in public, even by those who have been vaccinated. There is still a risk they can transmit it, even if they themselves don’t get sick. I’m sure you knew that.

But why wouldn’t Trump want to model good behavior by having a picture of himself being given the vaccine?

As leaders, they are modeling good behavior. The CDC recommendation is that masks
... are not needed indoors. they should have modeled good behavior and followed that.

Common question
Is Covid on the rise again?

After weeks of decline followed by a steady plateau, coronavirus cases are rising again in the United States. Deaths are still decreasing, but the country averaged 61,545 cases last week, 11 percent more than the average two weeks earlier.2 days ago
Variants and Eased Restrictions Push US Coronavirus Cases ...
https://www.nytimes.com › 2021/03/28 › world › covid-c...

COVID-19 masks: Which mask is best for you?

https://kmbc.com/article/covid-19-masks-which-mask-is-best-for-you/35314194

... are not needed indoors. they should have modeled good behavior and followed that.

Trump was making fun of Biden for wearing a mask even before the vaccines came out. Did you find that funny too? Do you think that’s responsible behavior?

Back
Top Bottom