• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid-19 Live Updates: Trump Officials Passed When Pfizer Offered to Sell More Vaccine Doses in Late Summer

jpn

Retired Navy Commander
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Trump administration officials passed when Pfizer offered in late summer to sell the U.S. government additional doses of its Covid-19 vaccine, according to people familiar with the matter. Now Pfizer may not be able provide more of its vaccine to the United States until next June because of its commitments to other countries, they said.​

Because of course they did. Bumbling fools.

Is it January 20 yet?

Already posted. Typical Trump...screw over our citizens...
Oops, sorry. I checked but didn't see your post.

My question is how the Trump Admin explains this (not that it ever will...accountability to the citizens is not something they value).

Who made this decision? Trump? Jared? Based on what? The belief that it was all going to go away like magic? That vaccinations cause autism? That it's better to inject us all with bleach?

My god.

Back
Top Bottom