• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COVID-19 Deadly Serious We can’t solve this global health crisis by throwing more vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs at it.

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
COVID-19 Deadly Serious
A display of various junk food itemsAs COVID-19 claims its 1 millionth death, one thing has become clear: We can’t solve this global health crisis by throwing more vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs at it.​

The greatest risk factor for death from COVID-19 is poor health. According to the CDC, 94 percent of death certificates for COVID-19 victims in the U.S. were in people with pre-existing health conditions including diabetes, obesity, heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, dementia and hypertension.

In fact, people who are obese, who also have the coronavirus, are more than twice as likely to end up in the hospital and nearly 50 percent more likely to die.

These health conditions are the real 21st century plague, caused by the non-stop consumption of addictive junk foods that make-up 60 percent or more of the calories in the typical American diet. Calorie- and chemical-laden, they destroy our health, our gut microbiomes and our immune systems, leaving us, as individuals, vulnerable to disease and our world vulnerable to destructive pandemics.

We must stop believing the industry propaganda spouted by Big Food, Big Ag and Big Pharma that chronic disease and the co-morbidities that accompany the vast majority of COVID-19 deaths are “normal” or “natural.” They’re not!

Our global health emergency cannot be solved without a fundamental change in our diets and our industrialized Big Ag and Big Food practices.

Read: ‘Genetic Engineering, Bioweapons, Junk Food and Chronic Disease: Hidden Drivers of COVID-19’

Visit our Gain-of-Function Hall of Shame

SIGN THE PETITION: Stop the Genetic Engineering of Viruses! Shut Down All Biowarfare Labs Now!

I quit eating meat 45 years ago. Then increased my intake of veggies, fruits, grains which must be organic. Organic is healthier BECAUSE of the lack of toxic chemicals in the growing
process. Also increased my intake of multivitamins and Vitamin C also of organic origins.

A steady supply of exercise is also in the mix which is accomplished through lots of power walking no matter what my destination and bicycling. Then again power walking and bicycling
seem like fun so I say what the hell why not like it? Feet are modes of transportation thus walking and bicycling. Orgasm is considered a immune system booster which brings sex under
the umbrella of exercise. Employment is such that power walking fits perfect.

While having consumed a fair amount of alcoholic entertainment over my lifetime the favorite beverage as we speak is without a doubt home distilled water...... YUMO! Pure Water Inc offers
a practical user friendly stainless steel counter top distiller. Love it...... been around more than 25 years. Clean water is a luxury.

You're crazy if you think we're going to get the vast majority of Americans into better health faster than developing drugs to combat covid.

We don't have what it takes to get most people into better health (even a lot of people trying to get healthy don't have what it takes and not everyone wants to try) and a good percentage of our economy, cooperate structure, culture and government are dead set against it.

You all should dig deeper holes.

vaccines and therapeuticals are our best bet at this point. we aren't going to get everyone to suddenly lose weight and start jogging, and even if we could, healthy people are often taken by pandemics, sadly.

I believe the point is don't expect miracles from vaccines and drugs which never cure anything = only treats symptoms.
Vaccines and drugs are quite expensive. Advanced stages may not be treatable at this point in time.

Trying to rush a vaccine through should raise many red flags. Developing a vaccine takes a lot of time. As always Trump has
been leading the USA astray. He and some of his investor crowd are looking to make a ton of money off the misfortune of
others.

To begin nurturing your immune system now and never stop provides a human much better odds across the board.

If some want to carry one with a crummy diet it is no telling how many times COVID 19 may visit the immune system.

Jogging isn't that healthy either for your joints. Go with power walking, bicycling, an elliptical trainer, swimming or all 4 =
a more joyful quality of life.

COVID 19 Deadly Serious article did a service to the USA = laying it on the line.

Last edited:
Trump demonstrates as we speak that the Big Mac and Fries do not work ...............

I quit eating meat 45 years ago. Then increased my intake of veggies, fruits, grains which must be organic. Organic is healthier BECAUSE of the lack of toxic chemicals in the growing
process. Also increased my intake of multivitamins and Vitamin C also of organic origins.

A steady supply of exercise is also in the mix which is accomplished through lots of power walking no matter what my destination and bicycling. Then again power walking and bicycling
seem like fun so I say what the hell why not like it? Feet are modes of transportation thus walking and bicycling. Orgasm is considered a immune system booster which brings sex under

While having consumed a fair amount of alcoholic entertainment over my lifetime the favorite beverage as we speak is without a doubt home distilled water...... YUMO! Pure Water Inc offers
a practical user friendly stainless steel counter top distiller. Love it...... been around more than 25 years. Clean water is a luxury.

bump

“Vaccines only treat symptoms” is not accurate.

COVID-19 Deadly Serious
A display of various junk food itemsAs COVID-19 claims its 1 millionth death, one thing has become clear: We can’t solve this global health crisis by throwing more vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs at it.​

The greatest risk factor for death from COVID-19 is poor health. According to the CDC, 94 percent of death certificates for COVID-19 victims in the U.S. were in people with pre-existing health conditions including diabetes, obesity, heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, dementia and hypertension.

In fact, people who are obese, who also have the coronavirus, are more than twice as likely to end up in the hospital and nearly 50 percent more likely to die.

These health conditions are the real 21st century plague, caused by the non-stop consumption of addictive junk foods that make-up 60 percent or more of the calories in the typical American diet. Calorie- and chemical-laden, they destroy our health, our gut microbiomes and our immune systems, leaving us, as individuals, vulnerable to disease and our world vulnerable to destructive pandemics.

We must stop believing the industry propaganda spouted by Big Food, Big Ag and Big Pharma that chronic disease and the co-morbidities that accompany the vast majority of COVID-19 deaths are “normal” or “natural.” They’re not!

Our global health emergency cannot be solved without a fundamental change in our diets and our industrialized Big Ag and Big Food practices.

Read: ‘Genetic Engineering, Bioweapons, Junk Food and Chronic Disease: Hidden Drivers of COVID-19’

SIGN THE PETITION: Stop the Genetic Engineering of Viruses! Shut Down All Biowarfare Labs Now!
Ummm, if we can have vaccines for the flu we can have one for Covid. If we can have treatments for cancer and many other diseases we can have one for Covid.

COVID-19 Deadly Serious
A display of various junk food itemsAs COVID-19 claims its 1 millionth death, one thing has become clear: We can’t solve this global health crisis by throwing more vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs at it.

Back
Top Bottom