• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COVID-19 could be a Bioweapon created by the Chinese Communist Party

In this video, Peter Daszak, a member of the WHO team, explained why the WHO report concluded that a lab incident was “extremely unlikely”. He said : “They never had any evidence of a virus like Covid in the lab”.

But he was wrong.

The envelope protein of a SARS-like coronavirus, registered in GenBank as AVP78033.1 , submitted 05-JAN-2018 by Institute of Military Medicine Nanjing Command, is 100% identical to the envelope protein of COVID-19.

This proves that back in 2018, the Institute of Military Medicine Nanjing Command had already obtained at least one virus very similar to COVID-19.

The envelope protein of another SARS-like coronavirus, registered in GenBank as AGZ48809.1, submitted 08-APR-2013 by Wuhan Institute of Virology, is very similar ( 94.74% similarity ) to the envelope protein of COVID-19.

This proved that back in 2013, the Wuhan Institute of Virology had already obtained at least one virus very similar to COVID-19.

Although the CCP destroyed samples soon after the outbreak, some evidences still exist in GenBank.

https://www.independentsciencenews....auci-francis-collins-systematically-thwarted/
Regarding the inspection personnel, at least one member of the WHO mission team, Ecohealth Alliance President Dr. Peter Daszak, seems to have conflicts of interest that should have disqualified him from being part of an investigation of the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Yes. Daszak was the contractor who funded the laboratory at WIV that potentially was the source of the virus (with subcontracts from $200 million from the US Department of State and $7 million from the US National Institutes of Health), and he was a collaborator and co-author on research projects at the laboratory.

In the WHO report, it is written that "introduction through a laboratory incident was considered to be an extremely unlikely pathway." ( Page 9 )

https://www.who.int/publications/i/...bal-study-of-origins-of-sars-cov-2-china-part
The joint team’s assessment of likelihood of each possible pathway was as follows:
• direct zoonotic spillover is considered to be a possible-to-likely pathway;
• introduction through an intermediate host is considered to be a likely to very likely pathway;
• introduction through cold/ food chain products is considered a possible pathway;
introduction through a laboratory incident was considered to be an extremely unlikely pathway.

And the reason given is : "There is no record of viruses closely related to SARS-CoV-2 in any laboratory before December 2019, or genomes that in combination could provide a SARS-CoV-2 genome." ( Page 119 )
The closest relatives of SARS-CoV-2 from bats and pangolin are evolutionarily distant from SARSCoV-2. There has been speculation regarding the presence of human ACE2 receptor binding and a furin-cleavage site in SARS-CoV-2, but both have been found in animal viruses as well, and elements of the furin-cleavage site are present in RmYN02 and the new Thailand bat SARSr-CoV. There is no record of viruses closely related to SARS-CoV-2 in any laboratory before December 2019, or genomes that in combination could provide a SARS-CoV-2 genome.

But that is a lie.

I don’t like the way vaccinator in general Bill Gates has been hanging around with the leadership of the CCP either.

The key thing with a conspiracy is that there needs to be motive...this pandemic and associated lockdown has motive written all over it...anyone not suspicious must have their head firmly buried in the sand.

It is best to be a conspiracy theorist proven wrong than a gullible sheep led to its slaughter.

The complete genome data of a COVID-19 virus found in China in the early stage of the outbreak, is registered as MN908947.3 in GenBank :
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MN908947.3
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 isolate Wuhan-Hu-1, complete genome
GenBank: MN908947.3
DEFINITION Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 isolate Wuhan-Hu-1, complete genome.
Submitted (05-JAN-2020) Shanghai Public Health Clinical Center & School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, China

Now "Run BLAST" for it :

covid-19-data.png

In the "Organism" input box, type "Bat SARS-like", wait for a drop-down list to appear, and then select "Bat SARS-like coronavirus (taxid:1508227)" from the drop-down list.

drop-down-list.png

Oraganism-Selected.png

Then click the button “BLAST”, wait a few seconds.

I don’t like the way vaccinator in general Bill Gates has been hanging around with the leadership of the CCP either.

The key thing with a conspiracy is that there needs to be motive...this pandemic and associated lockdown has motive written all over it...anyone not suspicious must have their head firmly buried in the sand.

It is best to be a conspiracy theorist proven wrong than a gullible sheep led to its slaughter.

Yes; much better to make shit up and proceed on it.

rs-a.png

Many viruses similar to COVID-19 ( similarity higher than 80% ), submitted before the outbreak, are found. Here are some of them :

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleo...ank&log$=nucltop&blast_rank=1&RID=6DT8A9GX013
Bat SARS-like coronavirus isolate bat-SL-CoVZC45, complete genome
GenBank: MG772933.1
Submitted (05-JAN-2018) Institute of Military Medicine Nanjing Command, Nanjing,
Institute of Military Medicine Nanjing Command, Nanjing, NO. 293 East Zhongshan Road, Nanjing, JangSu 210002, China

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleo...ank&log$=nucltop&blast_rank=2&RID=6DWVC7D1013
Bat SARS-like coronavirus isolate bat-SL-CoVZXC21, complete genome
GenBank: MG772934.1
Submitted (05-JAN-2018) Institute of Military Medicine Nanjing Command, Nanjing,
Institute of Military Medicine Nanjing Command, Nanjing, NO. 293 East Zhongshan Road, Nanjing, JangSu 210002, China

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleo...ank&log$=nucltop&blast_rank=3&RID=6DWVC7D1013
Bat SARS-like coronavirus isolate Rs4231, complete genome
GenBank: KY417146.1
Submitted (30-DEC-2016) CAS Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety and Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases,
Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, No. 44 Xiao Hong Shan, Wuhan, Hubei 430071, China

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleo...ank&log$=nucltop&blast_rank=4&RID=6DWVC7D1013
Bat SARS-like coronavirus isolate Rf4092, complete genome
GenBank: KY417145.1
Submitted (30-DEC-2016) CAS Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety and Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases,
Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, No. 44 Xiao Hong Shan, Wuhan, Hubei 430071, China

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleo...ank&log$=nucltop&blast_rank=5&RID=6DWVC7D1013
Bat SARS-like coronavirus isolate Rs4237, complete genome
GenBank: KY417147.1

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleo...ank&log$=nucltop&blast_rank=6&RID=6DWVC7D1013
Bat SARS-like coronavirus isolate As6526, complete genome
GenBank: KY417142.1

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleo...ank&log$=nucltop&blast_rank=7&RID=6DWVC7D1013
Bat SARS-like coronavirus isolate Rs4247, complete genome
GenBank: KY417148.1

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleo...ank&log$=nucltop&blast_rank=8&RID=6DWVC7D1013
Bat SARS-like coronavirus isolate Rs9401, complete genome
GenBank: KY417152.1

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleo...ank&log$=nucltop&blast_rank=9&RID=6DWVC7D1013
Bat SARS-like coronavirus isolate Rs7327, complete genome
GenBank: KY417151.1

This proves that the WHO report's assertion, "There is no record of viruses closely related to SARS-CoV-2 in any laboratory before December 2019", is wrong.

There are many reasons why this virus could have been designed and deliberately released...it can be done and there are good reasons why it may have been done...the question becomes , why are liberals trying to cover for the CCP?

Why are conservatives pushing CT? How is it that the entirety of the science community, incl the likes of the WHO and the NAS say the virus was definitely not developed in a lab, not man made? That they are all part of a vast science conspiracy?

Yes; much better to make shit up and proceed on it.
I think that having doubts about what those in authority tell us is healthy. It is clear that there is ample reason to lie about this virus, it’s origin, lethality and whether lockdown is necessary ( economic destruction in order to restructure...”build back better”).

I’ve not made anything up, I’m just considering other alternatives to what is obvious propaganda...for instance , why is the U.K. still in lockdown when all vulnerable have had at least one shot of vaccine...many, many more people die of other diseases rather than Covid, why are the goal post continually being moved ?

Why are conservatives pushing CT? How is it that the entirety of the science community, incl the likes of the WHO and the NAS say the virus was definitely not developed in a lab, not man made? That they are all part of a vast science conspiracy?
The idea that science is proven through consensus is totally unscientific. Your assertion that the “entirety of the science community” say that the virus was not developed in a lab is untrue. There is no vast scientific conspiracy, it would simply involve the misleading of scientists by a select few politically motivated actors...scientists, politicians , media people etc...

This is the way I see it. Could this virus be made in a lab ( or at least changed in a lab)? ...answer is yes.

Are there motives for releasing this virus? ...answer is yes.

Would it be easy to release this virus into the population? ...answer is yes.

I do not doubt the existence of this virus, I do not doubt that it has killed many thousands of ( usually) unhealthy people...but I do doubt that it stems from some Chinaman eating bat soup...call me sceptical if you like.

I think that having doubts about what those in authority tell us is healthy. It is clear that there is ample reason to lie about this virus, it’s origin, lethality and whether lockdown is necessary ( economic destruction in order to restructure...”build back better”).

I’ve not made anything up, I’m just considering other alternatives to what is obvious propaganda...for instance , why is the U.K. still in lockdown when all vulnerable have had at least one shot of vaccine...many, many more people die of other diseases rather than Covid, why are the goal post continually being moved ?

Having doubts is not a conspiracy theory. The latter is made up bullshit.

I don't think this was a bioweapon, as China would have already had a vaccine or antidote for such a thing if they unleashed it purposefully. I think it was more likely, an experiment that got out of a lab by mistake. Something that China should have to own and be held accountable. If nothing else, this was a wake up call that meddling with bio-organic viruses is inherently dangerous and could kill every multi-cell organism on this planet. Will humankind heed the warning? Doubtful.

Now we know why Trump's interns were searching for an isolated Chinese city with about half a million people.

Institute of Military Medicine Nanjing Command is a military institute controlled directly by the CCP’s military force PLA ( People's Liberation Army ).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Liberation_Army
The People's Liberation Army (PLA, Chinese: 中国人民解放军) is the regular armed forces of the People's Republic of China (PRC) and the armed wing of the PRC's founding and ruling political party, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Nanjing Command” means Nanjing Military Region.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theater_commands_of_the_People's_Liberation_Army
The People's Liberation Army was originally organized by military regions.
From that point the active military districts included Lanzhou Military Region, incorporating the former Ürümqi Military Region, Chengdu Military Region, incorporating the former Kunming MR, Nanjing Military Region, which includes the former Fuzhou MR, Beijing Military Region, and Shenyang Military Region. Finally Guangzhou and Jinan Military Regions both appear to include parts of the former Wuhan MR.
In February 2016, the seven military regions were reorganised into five theater commands, as part of the 2015 People's Republic of China military reform.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Military_Region
The Nanjing Military Region (Chinese: 南京军区) was one of the former seven military command regions for the Chinese People's Liberation Army. Its jurisdiction covers all military and armed police located in Anhui, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Fujian, and Shanghai. It also covers Taiwan, which is claimed by the People's Republic of China but administered by the Republic of China.

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/spotlights/covid-19-the-chinese-military-and-maj-gen-chen-wei/
The Covid 19 Virus: Genetic similarity of SARSCoV2 with Military discovered viruses.
All comparisons to the Covid 19 (SARSCoV2) viral genome indicate maximum similarity to the viruses SLCoVZC45 and -CoVZXC21 studied by the researchers affiliated with the Chinese military (Youjun Feng ,Weilong Tan ,Changjun Wang Department of Epidemiology, College of Preventive Medicine, Third Military Medical University, Chongqing 400038, China , Department of Epidemiology, Research Institute for Medicine of Nanjing Command, Nanjing 210002, China) and their ace scientist Shi Zhengli (viruses BtCoV/4991 and RaTG13).
The 100% similarity of the E proteins of RaTG13, SARSCoV2 and the military viruses SLCoVZC45 and -CoVZXC21 are noteworthy and not easily explainable.

Having doubts is not a conspiracy theory. The latter is made up bullshit.
Your faith in the trustworthiness of the CCP and its billionaire cheer leader Bill Gates seems ever so slightly naive.🤣😂 My first instinct is not to trust the ****s...especially when this virus segues so perfectly with their agendas...but ho-hum.

Your faith in the trustworthiness of the CCP and its billionaire cheer leader Bill Gates seems ever so slightly naive.🤣😂 My first instinct is not to trust the ****s...especially when this virus segues so perfectly with their agendas...but ho-hum.

It must suck to have to choose between wackjob conspiracy theories and the CCP.

Thankfully I’m educated, so I have options!

It must suck to have to choose between wackjob conspiracy theories and the CCP.

Thankfully I’m educated, so I have options!
Anyone that disregards the fact that the CCP may be heavily involved in this incident may be educated...just not very well.🤣

The idea that science is proven through consensus is totally unscientific. Your assertion that the “entirety of the science community” say that the virus was not developed in a lab is untrue. There is no vast scientific conspiracy, it would simply involve the misleading of scientists by a select few politically motivated actors...scientists, politicians , media people etc...

This is the way I see it. Could this virus be made in a lab ( or at least changed in a lab)? ...answer is yes.

Are there motives for releasing this virus? ...answer is yes.

Would it be easy to release this virus into the population? ...answer is yes.

I do not doubt the existence of this virus, I do not doubt that it has killed many thousands of ( usually) unhealthy people...but I do doubt that it stems from some Chinaman eating bat soup...call me sceptical if you like.

Everything you have listed has been found the least likely of possibilities by the great majority of scientist in related field. How else is it that a rational minded person is to make a decision? A rational person, w/o scientific background, should believe in a tiny number of scientist that agree with one or more of what you say that is a possibility as infinitesimal as may be?

Everything you have listed has been found the least likely of possibilities by the great majority of scientist in related field. How else is it that a rational minded person is to make a decision? A rational person, w/o scientific background, should believe in a tiny number of scientist that agree with one or more of what you say that is a possibility as infinitesimal as may be?
This isn’t a numbers game...very often it is the minority that turns out right. I just look at this virus and lockdown and can see it has worked out very well for certain players..that rightfully gets me suspicious...put it this way, I would put nothing beyond the CCP and this stopped the riots in Hong Kong spreading to the mainland, increased the Chinese economy and damaged the West...and possibly gave leverage to the Chinese in the American election. There are just so many possibilities here that you’d have to be a bit feeble minded to trust the CCP’s version of things...so I don’t.

Depends on the goal.
I think what they were working on that got leaked out was an antidote (in the works) to a bio weapon. It wasn't meant to be the actual weapon. It is common to develop an antidote along with the weapon.

This lockdown segues so beautifully with the green agenda too...it would not surprise me if Western powers connived with the CCP to develop this virus and its release.

I’ve always thought this to be true.

I think what they were working on that got leaked out was an antidote (in the works) to a bio weapon. It wasn't meant to be the actual weapon. It is common to develop an antidote along with the weapon.
The thing is that as a weapon this is a very weak one...it only kills a percentage of old and ill people that certain organisations see merely as a dead weight on society. It’s another reason why I think this is a deliberate release...the virus is perfectly weighted to inflict maximum reaction ( lockdown) in the West , whilst to the CCP and people like Bill Gates killing the old and weak within their own society is a positive thing.

Maximum lockdown with minimum deaths to productive people...no virus could have been better balanced than this one.

The WHO covid report is fatally flawed, and a real investigation has yet to take place
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/03/29/wuhan-covid-lab-accident-investigation-who/
Determining the origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus should have nothing to do with politics. It is a forensic question, one that requires thorough investigation of all possible theories, and one that should encompass both the scenario that the virus jumped from animals to humans in nature as well as one related to human error in a Wuhan lab. But a fatally flawed investigation by the World Health Organization and Chinese officials and experts only muddies the waters, and it places the WHO further at odds with the U.S. government and the Biden administration.

Biologist Bret Weinstein says COVID-19 likely came from a lab
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/5...einstein-says-covid-19-likely-came-from-a-lab
Biologist Bret Weinstein told Hill.TV that he believes COVID-19 was likely created in a lab and that fellow scientists are telling “fairy tales” about the virus originating in nature.

Weinstein, a visiting fellow at the James Madison Program at Princeton University, said the evidence “unfortunately points toward the possibility of a laboratory leak, and that hypothesis deserves investigation.”

“We are still being told fairy tales, including by Dr. [Anthony] Fauci this last week, about other ways in which the virus could have emerged directly from nature,” said Weinstein, a former biology professor at Evergreen State College in Washington.

French Nobel prize winner: ‘Covid-19 made in lab’
https://www.connexionfrance.com/Fre...er-says-Covid-19-was-made-in-a-lab-laboratory
Luc Montagnier, who won the Nobel Prize in 2008 for his work on HIV - and who is a very controversial figure in the scientific community - said in an interview this week that “the virus has come out of a laboratory in Wuhan, which has been specialising in these types of coronaviruses since the beginning of the 2000s”.
He said: “We have arrived at the conclusion that this virus was created.” He accused “molecular biologists” of having inserted DNA sequences from HIV into a coronavirus, “probably” as part of their work to find a vaccine against AIDS.
Professor Montagnier has said that he is not the first to suggest the connection, and added that “a group of renowned Indian researchers” had also tried to publish a study showing that the new coronavirus includes HIV DNA, but were forced to retract their claims and had been “smothered”.

The Indian study said that there was “a strange similarity” between the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and VIH-1 - the main cause of HIV - “which is unlikely to be coincidental”.
The similarity between Covid-19 and HIV has also been noted by Peng Zhiyong, director of intensive care at the Zhongnan university hospital in Wuhan. In an interview with official Chinese media site Global Times, he said: “The influence of Covid-19 on the body is like a combination of SARS and AIDS.
However, the similarities between Covid-19 and HIV - whatever their source - have been used as a basis of some research attempting to find a cure for the virus.

In Spain, one patient was cured of Covid-19 after having received treatment based on lopinavir and ritonavir, two medicines more often used to treat HIV and hepatitis C.

Santiago Moreno, head of infectious diseases at the Ramon y Cajal hospital in Madrid, said: "The protease [enzyme] of SARS-CoV-2 is very similar to that of HIV. This enzyme is fundamental for the virus to be able to replicate itself...The results we have so far with the coronavirus are encouraging.”

This isn’t a numbers game...very often it is the minority that turns out right. I just look at this virus and lockdown and can see it has worked out very well for certain players..that rightfully gets me suspicious...put it this way, I would put nothing beyond the CCP and this stopped the riots in Hong Kong spreading to the mainland, increased the Chinese economy and damaged the West...and possibly gave leverage to the Chinese in the American election. There are just so many possibilities here that you’d have to be a bit feeble minded to trust the CCP’s version of things...so I don’t.

I don't trust anything out of the CCP. It was Trump that gave glowing reports of them, not me. But, in science, it is a numbers game. And, in science, the minority of them do not "very often" turn out to be right. YOU are the one going against science and reason. There's always the chance, in the entire realm of possibility incl what is not reasonable, that something could possibly be. Like what you say.

Back
Top Bottom