• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COVD-19 boosts risk of heart disease on year later

But lets go ahead and get it for herd immunity.

Yes, long term "after-effects" are real. There is also the fact that many people's medical care has been delayed due to no space occupied by COVID patients given priority. Not to say their having priority is wrong. Because of this situation, lack of timely med care leads to worsened health condition, requiring more extensive care. Which is now also delayed for all those standing in line ahead of you due to...

It's for life .

Perhaps better not to tell them because they cannot grasp how they have been so completely fooled and damaged .

Nah, nah, nah. Covid is no different than the common cold. I heard that from the great, all knowing Rush Limbaugh.

I had a couple morons here on Debate Politics tell me that it was all anecdotal a couple weeks ago when my boss's son had to go into Portsmouth Naval Hospital with Myocarditis.

When I mentioned the Corpseman and Navy doctors were talking about getting up to 3 cases a day..........they tried to say it was bullshit.

All but a few were vaccinated, and most haven't had Covid, so there has to be some connection.

Medical records.

Nonsense. If a heart disease patient had the vaccines and also had covid, the heart disease would be blamed on covid, not the vaccines.

Nonsense. If a heart disease patient had the vaccines and also had covid, the heart disease would be blamed on covid, not the vaccines.
Would it? If contracting Covid caused those heart problems, what then? You do know that falsifying medical records is a serious criminal offence, and thus medics are extremely careful when diagnoses are made.

Back
Top Bottom