• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Court Screwup Reveals Mar-a-Lago Judge’s Latest Legal Absurdity in Trump Case

Fearandloathing

How long is now?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It appears no one around Trump can be trusted to do 'the right thing".

The now famous appointed-for-life justice lied.

As surprising as that may be, her own words convict her. Here's the Daily Beast report

As surprising as that may be, her own words convict her. Here's the Daily Beast report

I find it remarkable Trump didn't appoint Judge Cannon to the Supreme Court when he had the chance, more loyal than Barrett, but Trump's a genius, so I'm sure there is a reason.

MAGA.

I find it remarkable Trump didn't appoint Judge Cannon to the Supreme Court when he had the chance, more loyal than Barrett, but Trump's a genius, so I'm sure there is a reason.

MAGA.

Yes he is!

In fact he admits being a "stable genius", which means he's waaaaay smarter than the other horses

Trash article.

1. The stuff listed in the leak is not EVERYTHING. Keep that in mind.

2. The article implies that the only medical record seized by the FBI was that doctor's letter. This is a stupid implication.

3. The FBI has a history of criminal corruption when it comes to anything Trump. Their "privilege review team" is not to be trusted. Trump was correct to ask for a Special Master. Especially, since the DOJ is now doing everything they can to minimize the Special Master.

4. The article states that team was ready to return "43 items". Well GLORY BE!!! That's out of over 200,000 pages of documents they took, not to mention all the other stuff, like clothes. What do they want for returning 43 items? A gold star?

5. EVERYONE goes judge shopping. Hell, the DOJ goes judge shopping. Don't complain when Trump does it, too.​

OP...try to give the forum something worth discussing. This biased nonsense from The Daily Beast just doesn't fit the bill.

Every party agrees to a ‘special master.’ When the special master makes a decision that judge Cannon is told not to agree with, it gets overruled, easy-peazy!

4. The article states that team was ready to return "43 items". Well GLORY BE!!! That's out of over 200,000 pages of documents they took, not to mention all the other stuff, like clothes. w What do they want for returning 43 items? A gold star?​

They are saying that those 43 items are the only ones they took that they shouldn't have taken.

So what's that tell us about the ~199,957 documents remaining?

Not really gold star work, since Trump couldn't even be bothered to hide them, and likely a member of his family spilled the beans on him anyhow.

Just another own goal for Trump.

They are saying that those 43 items are the only ones they took that they shouldn't have taken.

Not really gold star work, since Trump couldn't even be bothered to hide them, and likely a member of his family spilled the beans on him anyhow.

Trumps name is far more advertised now than before the raid.

I wouldn't put it past him to have orchestrated the whole thing for that very reason. He did, after all, boast he could kill someone on 5th avenue and walk away from it.

As I said, they aren't to be trusted.

Let's wait for the Special Master to go through the stuff.

As I said, they aren't to be trusted.

Let's wait for the Special Master to go through the stuff.
And if you don't like what the SM rules, you'll be thrilled when Cannon overrules him and does as Trump tells her to do. She owes him and she knows it.

Back
Top Bottom