• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Court rules Subway sandwiches too sugary to meet legal definition of ‘bread’

I agree and lets face it fresh baked bread is sooo good.
I don't eat a lot of bread and I put additives in it that reduce the carb count (such as oat fiber and almond flour), but it is yummy.

Taco Bell "Meat"

What's wrong with toasting the WW bread? Ive always asked them to toast it...

seems to kind of dry it out. not always, but a lot of the time. the other types of bread seem to toast better, IMO.

Reactions: PoS
seems to kind of dry it out. not always, but a lot of the time. the other types of bread seem to toast better, IMO.
To each his own I guess. I like the extra crunch when the bread is toasted, otherwise it feels like Im eating a sponge imo.

To each his own I guess. I like the extra crunch when the bread is toasted, otherwise it feels like Im eating a sponge imo.

the Italian herbs and cheese bread toasts a little better. it's probably the extra fat. i also like the flatbreads toasted. after eating there thousands of times, i have found that their bread can range between really good to dry as a bone depending on how quickly they pull it out after it's done. some franchises are better than others. the one in my hometown is pretty good most of the time.

Reactions: PoS

Welp. There you have it. If it ain't bread, then what is it?

I just want to know WHY they see fit to cram extra sugar to their bread.
I actually know why, the extra sugar makes it more addictive just like every other sugary treat that people consume.
The Irish are entitled to classify bread and "cake" as they see fit, so apparently they view Subway's extra sugary bread as a kind of cake.

Back
Top Bottom