• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Couple buys Riverside dream home, but seller refuses to move out in eviction moratorium loophole

Along the highway it is. But not inland.
The whole place is inland. If you are on the 91 past Green River you are waaaay inland.

I would have phisicaly removed him myself by this point.
Then you would be in jail. California authorities work for thugs and not taxpayers

Then you would be in jail.
Then I would be in jail, and when I got out, he would be discovered dead of an apparent heroin overdose. Poor guy.

we let the seller stay in our current home for extra time in exchange for letting us keep the washer and dryer. it was a great deal.
but in this case, it appears the innocent parties are being taken to the cleaners.

Then I would be in jail, and when I got out, he would be discovered dead of an apparent heroin overdose. Poor guy.
Hey Guido, I don't want to see him around here no more-capiche?
Yeah boss, and I will use plenty of concrete

but in this case, it appears the innocent parties are being taken to the cleaners.
Innocent, yeah, but you also have to be pretty stupid to be completely unaware that someone is still living in the property and not have a contractual move out date prior to close.

We let the sellers stay in the home we bought in Los Angeles, and they paid rent as long as they stayed there.

We let the sellers stay in the home we bought in Los Angeles, and they paid rent as long as they stayed there.
Sounds like that was your choice.

Sounds like this isn't the choice of these homeowners.

Not sure what your story is supposed to be saying.

Back
Top Bottom