• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Countries with Most Top 500 Universities

slates

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
No surprise seeing USA on top, thought China would be higher though

China wants its best to come to the US to study.

China wants its best to come to the US to study.

With the extreme success of the Chinese and American super rich Chinese slave labor factories in their biological attack against the United States, there is no question now that the United States exists to serve China as a dependent territory of China exactly as the super rich of the world and Democratic progressive-fascists want.

The odds are fairly high that China will take over the American presidency via China Joe Biden next year. They already control the US House of Representatives thru Nancy Pelosi and hope to capture the US Senate for a total take over of the American government.

With the extreme success of the Chinese and American super rich Chinese slave labor factories in their biological attack against the United States, there is no question now that the United States exists to serve China as a dependent territory of China exactly as the super rich of the world and Democratic progressive-fascists want.

The odds are fairly high that China will take over the American presidency via China Joe Biden next year. They already control the US House of Representatives thru Nancy Pelosi and hope to capture the US Senate for a total take over of the American government.

Everyone wants to come to the US to study. The graduates more often than not would stay here and contribute to Academia. At least they used to stay, before Trump.

Everyone wants to come to the US to study. The graduates more often than not would stay here and contribute to Academia. At least they used to stay, before Trump.

Oxford, Cambridge and the LSE in the UK are extremely popular with overseas students as they're world renowned and historic.
Many world leaders have graduated from one of those.

i got a great education in the states. however, it has become crushingly expensive, and i see a lot of the kids i work with struggling under the debt. i had significant academic scholarships, and i appreciate them now more than ever. i hope that my own kiddo has a similar experience. we really need to work to remove the paywall.

I wish those Commie Master bastards had sent me some extra hands to help planting the last wave of pumpkins for the year in this ungodly heat. I would have settled for some of those allegedly low-paid, exploited illegals.

I would put the probability of China Joe winning at 40%. He will probably develop blood clots sitting in his rocker in the basement for the next 5 months thinking Not Trump is all he needs to win.

No surprise seeing USA on top, thought China would be higher though

Mass Institute of technology(U.S.A. )

Has about 30% FOREIGN students

Keep up the good work

i got a great education in the states. however, it has become crushingly expensive, and i see a lot of the kids i work with struggling under the debt. i had significant academic scholarships, and i appreciate them now more than ever. i hope that my own kiddo has a similar experience. we really need to work to remove the paywall.

Yeah that's definitely a huge issue

MIT Admissions: The SAT, ACT Scores, and GPA You Need to Get In

The Short Answer

Because we care about you, and we know you like the short answer.

MIT Average SAT Score 1,550

MIT Average ACT Score 35

MIT Acceptance Rate 6.7%

MIT Average GPA 4.16

MIT Admissions: The SAT, ACT Scores, and GPA You Need to Get In

The Short Answer

Because we care about you, and we know you like the short answer.

MIT Average SAT Score 1,550

MIT Average ACT Score 35

MIT Acceptance Rate 6.7%

MIT Average GPA 4.16
Isn't the highest possible SAT score like 1600? The average IQ at MIT must be like 130 too. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom