• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Countries Favorability.

Which country do you least like? Or countries gov't

• Total voters
Oops my last post was aimed at GarzaUK. I have a 5yr old son talking constantly to me messing me up, sorry.

alienken said:
This pole is not surprising. America does the most good in the world and is most hated.WHY? Because the good is not done the right way? The critics prefer something else? Alkida is not more dangerouse but crippled. Do you think Alkida would have attacked during our elections if they could. Why did Ben Laden just cut a tape and not attack? Alkida used to have free reign. Set up in Afganastan with the money and communication systems that they don't have now. No Alkida would have become more dangerouse if we continued to do nothing about the repeated attacks of the 90's!

Whose Alkida?

How about this AL-QUEIDA. It used to be irritating when someone nitpicks my spelling/grammer but I'm into self improvment so thanks for the help. I can talk it better than I can type/spell it.

alienken said:
How about this AL-QUEIDA. It used to be irritating when someone nitpicks my spelling/grammer but I'm into self improvment so thanks for the help. I can talk it better than I can type/spell it.

Dude, I'm not nitpicking your spelling or grammer. I honestly had no idea who you meant. Seriously. Maybe I just hadn't had enough coffee this morning. I'm the last guy to give anyone grammer lessons. Mine sucks. I just quickly glanced through your post and thought "who's Alkida" and if you'll note I typed in "Whose" instead of "Who's" so much for my grammer lesson. Sometimes I just don't get the obvious so quickly. Someone the other day kept saying how OBL had attacked us. And I asked who's OBL. Of course they meant Osama bin Laden. But I didn't get it right off, so I asked.

akyron said:
Eh I voted sneaky Syria with all of Saddams WMD.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20040816-011235-4438r.htm

Follow the trucks!

Follow the truck? How about just read the article first?

The Article you posted states: The recent discovery by the Bush administration's Iraq Survey Group (ISG) is fueling speculation, but is not proof, that the Iraqi dictator moved prohibited weapons of mass destruction (WMD) into Syria before the March 2003 invasion by a U.S.-led coalition.

You'll note some key words in there- fueling speculation, but is not proof. You might also want to take a gander at the date of that article after you read it, August 16, 2004. Which means it was published some time before the Duelfer report came out and said there's absolutely no evidence any of that ever happend. Here's a copy of that report:

http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_wmd_2004/

shuamort said:
Here's a link to the non-anonymous poll results. The three names given on that page show: GarzaUK, Naughty Nurse, and Urethra Franklin. Only three names but the poll shows nine votes. :confused:

Could it perhaps be the fact that your inferior US software has enabled me to vote at least nine times on every poll, so presumably, others have been doing the same? :rofl

Urethra Franklin said:
Could it perhaps be the fact that your inferior US software has enabled me to vote at least nine times on every poll, so presumably, others have been doing the same? :rofl

Could be. The only way you can vote again is to log out. Guests have voting power in this forum.

If you are so unsure of your position, possibly you need to pad your argument with false impressions.

vauge said:
Could be. The only way you can vote again is to log out. Guests have voting power in this forum.

If you are so unsure of your position, possibly you need to pad your argument with false impressions.

You've been at it then?

i voted France, how ever i don't understand why Russia isn't on this poll. thay pretend to be our friends yet thay undermined us at every turn, giving weapons to Iraq and raider jamming technology at the onset of the war. now their helping Iran develop nuclear technology. also all the progress that was made with the fall of the Soviet union the collapse of communism, is for not thay are slipping more and more away from democracy with Putin suppressing media and elections.

skabanger13 said:
i voted France, how ever i don't understand why Russia isn't on this poll. thay pretend to be our friends yet thay undermined us at every turn, giving weapons to Iraq and raider jamming technology at the onset of the war. now their helping Iran develop nuclear technology. also all the progress that was made with the fall of the Soviet union the collapse of communism, is for not thay are slipping more and more away from democracy with Putin suppressing media and elections.
Your ignorance shines through. How can you vote for France, a democratic country, over Sudan, which is ruled by an oppressive dictator? This is what the Europeans are talking about-American ignorance-at it's finest.

how can i vote for France over Sudan? hmmmm let me see thay hate America and express it openly. is this enough for me to hate them ? well yes it is. is this why i hate them? well partly but i also hate them because thay have a corrupt country thay ignored sanctions put on Iraq, lets look at the oil for food scandal which France was part of. also lets look at the fact the France openly supports ha mas and allowed them to raise money in their country, does that in fact not make them just as bad as the terrorists. bust mostly i hate them because thay hate my country, so boycott France.

oh ye and if you want to chastise me for picking France over Sudan go ahead and chastise the other 6 people that did like wise, and also you could get the 14 people that chose America over Sudan.

I am sorry skabanger. In retrospect, there are a lot of countries that I should have put on their and some I should have not. Russia is an interesting choice. Maybe I should make another poll of countries that pretend to be our friend.

man i keep thanking of more and more reasons i hate France their very stuck up and snobbish, also their dirty, the country in general thay need some adopt a hwy programs, how ever on the positive their is a cafe 100 mils out side Paris that has really good brownies.

skabanger13 said:
. also lets look at the fact the France openly supports ha mas and allowed them to raise money in their country, does that in fact not make them just as bad as the terrorists. bust mostly i hate them because thay hate my country, so boycott France.

You lot have openly allowed fundraising for the murdering IRA for years, and now have the barefaced cheek to claim to want a "war on terror".
Hypocritical, sickening ******s.

Urethra Franklin said:
You lot have openly allowed fundraising for the murdering IRA for years, and now have the barefaced cheek to claim to want a "war on terror".
Hypocritical, sickening ******s.

Yes, Urethra, absolutely correct.

urethra i would gladly support the the IRA if thay would take your American hating ars out, so i don't have to listen to your constant barrage of American hating vomit. like i sead before you want to get the IRA to disband give north Ireland back to the Irish people.

skabanger13 said:
urethra i would gladly support the the IRA if thay would take your American hating ars out, so i don't have to listen to your constant barrage of American hating vomit. like i sead before you want to get the IRA to disband give north Ireland back to the Irish people.

So you don't think it's hypocritical to fund some terrorists whilst waging "war" on others? :confused:

i thank the IRA is fighting for freedom, Bush's plan for the world is that all nations to be free. Al quida and ha mas the groups we are fighting are not fighting for freedom but instead to suppress freedom.

skabanger13 said:
i thank the IRA is fighting for freedom, Bush's plan for the world is that all nations to be free. Al quida and ha mas the groups we are fighting are not fighting for freedom but instead to suppress freedom.
All nations to be free? Perhaps he should start with the USA, as he has successfully given us a Patriot Act that takes away some of our civil liberties. France was originally hated in the USA for not going the way of the USA (pro-business) as they voted in '97 for more gov't regulation and against the privatisation and deregulation upon which the gov't embarked. Of course, the pro-free market people over here said that the democratic elections were somehow undemocratic (because they went against the always democratic free markets). France chooses a way of peace, and we Americans simply take offense to that. It is known that France was involved in the Oil for Food scandal, but that was more the UN than France (the USA was involved too). France has preserved much of the welfare state, and right-wing Americans who currently dominate American politics just can't stand helping the poor. But now France is simply a symbol for wimpyness, for snobbishness, and for anti-Americanism. Are the French people really wimpy? Well, they're human, just like us, so I'd say no. Was the French gov't wise to stay out of the war in Iraq? Yes, as public opinion was, and is still, overwhelmingly against the war. But the people of France (and most of Europe and most of the world, for that matter) can't be right. After all, the French are all snobs. But wait, which country still has the welfare state still largely intact? France. But it doesn't matter that the USA generally favors the rich, because, well, because we're patriots over here. And those anti-American French aren't. But hold on. The French are only against the American president, George, the boy king. As I remember, they still view the American people largely favorably (as they should, only the American people now have the power to end the American Empire). They are hardly 'anti-American'. It is the right wing of the USA (you skabanger) which is anti-French and anti-UN. So again, skabanger the ignorant (you deserve that title), why is France, a democratic country that supports the welfare state, worse than a country like Sudan, where a brutal dictator rules and has allowed massive genocides to take place in his country, killing thousands of people?

OK you want to fight Sudan because thay are committing genocide and suppressing its citizens rights. than you where for attacking Iraq for doing the same right?

skabanger13 said:
OK you want to fight Sudan because thay are committing genocide and suppressing its citizens rights. than you where for attacking Iraq for doing the same right?
Sudan was a cause worth fighing for. In Iraq, the killings by Saddam had, for whatever reason, started to drop, and by the time we invaded they just weren't that common anymore. I mean, through invading, we certainly killed more Iraqis than Saddam did. I don't think war would have been quite as tough in Sudan, also, since terrorists wouldn't be flowing in from all directions (we invaded Iraq, a secular, non-terrorist nation in the middle of many religious, terrorist supporting nations) meaning that we could've just gone in and helped the people without much bombing. But the humanitarian cause for Iraq doesn't hold any weight for the reasons I stated above. Saddam just wasn't killing his own people anymore. The time when a humanitarian cause would have actually existed was during the mid '90s when Saddam was killing the most. But Clinton didn't do it, and it was too late now. To conclude, there just wasn't any humanitarian cause in Iraq when we invaded.

skabanger13 said:

I don't hate Americans.
I do hate ignorance and hypocrisy. You display plenty of both.

skabanger13 said:
i thank the IRA is fighting for freedom, .

You are mistaken.
The IRA wants to impose the will of the minority in Northern Ireland by force, murrdering, maiming, kneecapping. But then you support Bush, so you like all of that.
Your idea of freedom is somewhat warped. What you mean is, like George, you would impose your idea of freedom on others, whether they agree with that idea or not.
There is no need for me to repeat Anomaly's very concise and factual account of the differences between the US and France, but I refer to it to point out to you that I don't "hate Americans" as in Anomaly, you have a very intelligent one for whom I have developed the utmost respect. Sadly, your nation is over represented by the many idiots amongst you (Bush, yourself) and that does the USA no favours.

Back
Top Bottom