• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Countries Favorability.

Which country do you least like? Or countries gov't

• Total voters
Who are all these people voting for America? Are they all Foreign? Or are Conservatives right and Liberals really do hate America?

Pacridge said:
Who are all these people voting for America? Are they all Foreign? Or are Conservatives right and Liberals really do hate America?
Here's a link to the non-anonymous poll results. The three names given on that page show: GarzaUK, Naughty Nurse, and Urethra Franklin. Only three names but the poll shows nine votes. :confused:

It would be the guests.

This forum ("Polls" only) allows guests to vote - hoping of course that guests will come in and qualify a position after registering. This appears to be a case of guests "voting - run and hide". But their vote counted :lamo .

I can't believe only one other person voted for Sudan. Does noone care about the terrible genocides the dictator is allowing to go on? Sudan's is by far the worst gov't currently in the world. More people voted for France than Sudan (in fact double the amount). Come on Americans, atleast try to hide your ignorance. And what's up with everyone voting for USA? Now, I know our gov't really isn't that great (you've probably read my posts criticizing it), but how can anyone seriously believe it's worse than that of the Sudan, Syria, NK, China, Saudi Arabia, and Iran? Perhaps it's, as Vauge suggested, just those wacko 'guests'.

anomaly said:
I can't believe only one other person voted for Sudan. Does noone care about the terrible genocides the dictator is allowing to go on? Sudan's is by far the worst gov't currently in the world. More people voted for France than Sudan (in fact double the amount). Come on Americans, atleast try to hide your ignorance. And what's up with everyone voting for USA? Now, I know our gov't really isn't that great (you've probably read my posts criticizing it), but how can anyone seriously believe it's worse than that of the Sudan, Syria, NK, China, Saudi Arabia, and Iran? Perhaps it's, as Vauge suggested, just those wacko 'guests'.

I agree with that. I voted for Sudan. I'm completely lost how anyone could possibly say France is a bigger problem in the world currently then the Sudan. I mean are the French out killing their own citizens? Other people? And yes, I know the US government isn't the greatest right now, but seriously- worse then Sudan's? Really? You know we're at least making an effort to do the right thing. Ok, we were wrong about the whole WMD thing. We didn't know we we're wrong. We thought we were saving some serious butts here. A lot of your countries leaders also thought Saddam had WMD's. Sadan's just killing people and doing ethic cleansing. How could we be worse than that? Aggh! this is just making my head hurt. Jack, neat please.

shuamort said:
:confused:
I thought it was Chinese. So, are you predicting that the US learns Chinese or Spanish first? :rofl

Now you are just pretending to be stupid.

Chinese because you'll need it in world trade and global relations.
But the majority of US citizens will be Hispanophones.

Pacridge said:
You know we're at least making an effort to do the right thing. Ok, we were wrong about the whole WMD thing. We didn't know we we're wrong. We thought we were saving some serious butts here. A lot of your countries leaders also thought Saddam had WMD's.

Very well put. Despite differences on policy, I think most can agree with that.

Batman said:
Very well put. Despite differences on policy, I think most can agree with that.

One would hope. But I have a feeling there's going to be a flood of "I call BS! You're only doing it for the oil" So far we've spent some 200 billion on this mistake. Who much oil could that have bought?

By having one instituted, and believe me, it will be Spanish.[/QUOTE]

Spanish, ah, the good old second lang. in the South. to have spanish as a second lang, you need to know spanish. Lesson #1: Tu es punta. Lesson #2: Yo soy superior, stupido!

Pacridge said:
One would hope. But I have a feeling there's going to be a flood of "I call BS! You're only doing it for the oil" So far we've spent some 200 billion on this mistake. Who much oil could that have bought?

I call BS! You're only doing it for the oil.

Amazing to see who's winning this race.

Urethra Franklin said:
I call BS! You're only doing it for the oil.

Amazing to see who's winning this race.

Let's just say I saw this coming.

Seriously, you think our only motive was oil? Don't you think we could've have just bought the oil for what we spent? And even if you are correct and the real motive was oil. That motivation was not top down. It was top only. The American people, the half that did/do support his war, certainly don't believe they went to war to get some oil. First it was because Saddam had WMD's, then when they didn't show- now it's because we're spreading freedom.

As for: "Amazing to see who's winning this race" Maybe I'm just tried this morning, I haven't had my "Big Mac" yet. But what race?

Urethra Franklin said:
Now you are just pretending to be stupid.

Chinese because you'll need it in world trade and global relations.
But the majority of US citizens will be Hispanophones.

Man, I must not of gotten much sleep last night. I don't get this reference either: "Hispanophones" What does that mean?

Pacridge said:
Man, I must not of gotten much sleep last night. I don't get this reference either: "Hispanophones" What does that mean?
I think it's a bastardization of the word "Francophones" which means: of, having, or belonging to a population using French as its first or sometimes second language. I'm assuming he/she means it to mean Spanish as its first of second tongue. His ideas are completely wrong, of course, since English, albeit the second most spoken language in the world with 508 million speakers and having the most countries that call it their official language (even without the US calling it such), the majority of the world has English as a second language. There'd have to be a HUGE global shift in media for it to change (internet, movies, tv, etc are reliant on (American) English).

shuamort said:
I think it's a bastardization of the word "Francophones" which means: of, having, or belonging to a population using French as its first or sometimes second language. I'm assuming he/she means it to mean Spanish as its first of second tongue. His ideas are completely wrong, of course, since English, albeit the second most spoken language in the world with 508 million speakers and having the most countries that call it their official language (even without the US calling it such), the majority of the world has English as a second language. There'd have to be a HUGE global shift in media for it to change (internet, movies, tv, etc are reliant on (American) English).

Ok so it's not so much a lack of sleep as a lack of knowledge. Thanks, learn something new all the time.

vauge said:
Paris is one city I will not ever visit again.

Are you kidding? Paris is the best place I've ever been to (and it's not the one in Texas!)

vauge said:
The US has no "official language" so how can we change it?

I just can't stop myself from saying it:

Get an official language and learn to speak it properly, and stop murdering the English language. Pretty please!

Pacridge said:
Jack, neat please.

Who's Jack?

You really shouldn't do him "neat". You should always use a condom.

Naughty Nurse said:
Who's Jack?

You really shouldn't do him "neat". You should always use a condom.

Alas Naughty I don't swing that way, hope I'm not ruining anything for you. I'm married and have been for 23 years. Gave up condoms some time ago.

It's a drink order. Jack, neat. Jack Daniels- no mixer, no ice. Goes good with a Cuban cigar and a sunset.

Last edited:
Pacridge said:
Alas Naughty I don't swing that way, hope I'm not ruining anything for you.

Post a photo and I'll let you know! ;)

Apologies, Pac. Night shifts do strange things to me! :twisted:

Naughty Nurse said:
Post a photo and I'll let you know! ;)

Apologies, Pac. Night shifts do strange things to me! :twisted:

Ok, so this gay gentleman wants me to post a photo of myself so he can get a look. Yeah my wife wouldn't think anything odd of that. I spend so much time on here she jokes that I've found a girlfriend, imagine her relief when she finds out it's a man.:rofl

Speaking of odd I just read that the Royal British Navy is going to start running recruitment ads in Gay magazines looking for "fresh Seaman." Any truth to this Naughty?

This pole is not surprising. America does the most good in the world and is most hated.WHY? Because the good is not done the right way? The critics prefer something else? Alkida is not more dangerouse but crippled. Do you think Alkida would have attacked during our elections if they could. Why did Ben Laden just cut a tape and not attack? Alkida used to have free reign. Set up in Afganastan with the money and communication systems that they don't have now. No Alkida would have become more dangerouse if we continued to do nothing about the repeated attacks of the 90's!

Back
Top Bottom