• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Counting the profits to losses for personal self

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyme

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Living in a World where each human being is not only responsible for themselves but also for other 'humans' can have its' profits and losses.

As each individual seeks to have a life worthy of self acclamation, many neglect that each life and how each life lives not only effects or has an affect on other humans but each individual life also has a bearing on other lifes. Wild life, vegetation life, marine life, even the Earth, as the 'terra', or 'Land' is effected by how individuals live while alive. So to live among and within the 'human' population who put more 'importance' on self over all other 'lifes', including Earth, does have its profits and losses.

Earth has lost half of its wildlife in the past 40 years, says WWF
Species across land, rivers and seas decimated as humans kill for food in unsustainable numbers and destroy habitats

The number of wild animals on Earth has halved in the past 40 years, according to a new analysis. Creatures across land, rivers and the seas are being decimated as humans kill them for food in unsustainable numbers, while polluting or destroying their habitats, the research by scientists at WWF and the Zoological Society of London found.

“If half the animals died in London zoo next week it would be front page news,” said Professor Ken Norris, ZSL’s director of science. “But that is happening in the great outdoors. This damage is not inevitable but a consequence of the way we choose to live.” He said nature, which provides food and clean water and air, was essential for human wellbeing.

“We have lost one half of the animal population and knowing this is driven by human consumption, this is clearly a call to arms and we must act now,” said Mike Barratt, director of science and policy at WWF. He said more of the Earth must be protected from development and deforestation, while food and energy had to be produced sustainably.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/sep/29/earth-lost-50-wildlife-in-40-years-wwf

Damian Carrington

Tue 30 Sep 2014

1. In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

2. Praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds.

3. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

4. Master of the Day of Judgment.

5. It is You we worship, and upon You we call for help.

6. Guide us to the straight path.

7. The path of those You have blessed, not of those against whom there is anger, nor of those who are misguided.

al-A'raf 7:
2. A Scripture was revealed to you, so let there be no anxiety in your heart because of it. You are to warn with it—and a reminder for the believers.
5. When Our might came upon them, their only cry was, “We were indeed wrongdoers.”
6. We will question those to whom messengers were sent, and We will question the messengers.
10. We have established you firmly on earth, and made for you in it livelihood—but rarely do you give thanks.
29. Say, “My Lord commands justice, and to stand devoted at every place of worship. So call upon Him, and dedicate your faith to Him alone. Just as He originated you, so you will return.”
31. O Children of Adam! Dress properly at every place of worship, and eat and drink, but do not be excessive. He does not love the excessive.
34. For every nation is an appointed time. When their time has come, they cannot delay it by one hour, nor can they advance it.

Do not think yourself to be standing lest God tell you:
13. He said, “Get down from it! It is not for you to act arrogantly in it. Get out! You are one of the lowly!”

1 Corinthians 10:12 "Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall."

Last edited:
Tell me. What prevents a Muslim from being received by The Lord? The lack of Christ (J)esus in their life? Then what about 'belief'? Does 'belief' count for anything if a person claims to be a Muslim, devoted/submitted to God and believes The Holy Qur'an?

3: Ali 'Imran

45. The Angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a Word from Him. His name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, well-esteemed in this world and the next, and one of the nearest.

Would I, as a Muslim, if I placed my belief upon this 'verse' be a believer as well as all other Christians?

So what differentiates between a dark skin believer and a light skin believer if The Name of (J)esus is spoken differently and if The Name of (J)ehovah is also spoken differently?

It would have to go back to the basic foundations of 'Establishments' of courtesy and respect, right? The basic tenets of 'courtesy and respect' towards those which have been placed/founded upon/in Establishment(s).

There was a time when a person did not necessarily have to be a believer to be upright in the way or respectable. Even the 'agnostics', the questioning, were upright in the way. What way? The way of common respectability and common courtesies. And these persons, in the past, often times, gave 'good' admonitions and 'corrections' to those that were unruly within those places of 'respect and courtesy'.

But because lawless-ness is increased and because the 'establishments' which were to keep and protect and defend the 'common courtesies and respectabilities' became non diligent in their 'work' duties, many of the 'agnostic' upright in the way have found themselves to be crumbling for no apparent reason.

Question:

Which is more 'horrid' to the general public?

A car which almost runs over a pedestrian because they were not abiding by road rules

or

a person engaged in an argument with 'shoutings' in a public place?

2 major changes which have occurred:

1. The Pedestrian has the 'right of way', is no longer applicable.
2. The 'Customer' is always right, is no longer applicable.

Last edited:
1. In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

2. Praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds.

3. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

4. Master of the Day of Judgment.

5. It is You we worship, and upon You we call for help.

6. Guide us to the straight path.

7. The path of those You have blessed, not of those against whom there is anger, nor of those who are misguided.

Who is this that line 7 speaks of? 'The path of those You have blessed'.... Who are these 'blessed'?

[2:122] O Children of Israel! Remember My blessing which I bestowed upon you, and that I have favored you over all people.

John 4:22 "....for salvation is of the (J)ews."

(J)ews:
2453. Ioudaios
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
Jewess, of Judaea.
From Iouda (in the sense of Ioudas as a country); Judaean, i.e. Belonging to Jehudah -- Jew(-ess), of Judaea.

2448. Iouda
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
Judah.
Of Hebrew origin (Yhuwdah or perhaps Yuttah); Judah (i.e. Jehudah or Juttah), a part of (or place in) Palestine -- Judah.

Last edited:
https://www.catholicsforisrael.com/images/stories/palestine_map.gif

Is this trying to 'show' something? That someone is being 'robbed' of their 'rights'? is someone trying to say that they are being 'robbed' or is this an image of rivalries in disguise and in Political arguments?

Where was '(J)udah'? Was '(J)erusalem' part of '(J)udah'?

https://www.worldatlas.com/img/areamap/ebe52d16d3bf4ed7bbc3df16fea96c08.gif

Joshua 15:8 "And the border went up by the valley of the son of Hinnom unto the south side of the Jebusite; the same is Jerusalem: and the border went up to the top of the mountain that lieth before the valley of Hinnom westward, which is at the end of the valley of the giants northward:"

I guess not... (J)erusalem would be more of the Jebusites.

Joshua 18:28 "And Zelah, Eleph, and Jebusi, which is Jerusalem, Gibeath, and Kirjath; fourteen cities with their villages. This is the inheritance of the children of Benjamin according to their families."

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom