• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Council of Parties Rejects Accusations by Hostile Quarters to the Country

sudanesia

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Khartoum - The Council of Political Parties of the government of National Unity has rejected accusations leveled against the Sudan and its people by some hostile quarters with the aim of drawing a negative image about the Sudan in the mindset of the world people, via unfounded accusations.

Sudan Vision Daily - Details

do you have to put a separate thread for every news about sudan? Next time, just create a thread for all news regarding darfur and kordofan and post in that thread

Khartoum - The Council of Political Parties of the government of National Unity has rejected accusations leveled against the Sudan and its people by some hostile quarters with the aim of drawing a negative image about the Sudan in the mindset of the world people, via unfounded accusations.

Sudan Vision Daily - Details
Guess they overlooked corruption, death squads, war crimes.

do you have to put a separate thread for every news about sudan? Next time, just create a thread for all news regarding darfur and kordofan and post in that thread

show me how and i will try...

Darn.. I had such a positive mindset of Sudan until just now..

Back
Top Bottom