• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Coulter Goes to War with Trump And It Is Glorious

Oh she protests too much. She's just like Sean Hannity in that she sucks up to every conservative fad in order to make a buck. In two years she will hop on board the Paul Ryan "we don't like 'textbook definitions' of racist comments" train and promptly forget about her previous failed attempt to revitalize her public profile.

fascists never get along

Mann Coulter is still around?

She writes books that lots of people buy. When you're consistently on the NY Best Sellers list, people don't ask if you're still around. :lol:

She writes books that lots of people buy. When you're consistently on the NY Best Sellers list, people don't ask if you're still around. :lol:

And Mcdonald's still sells millions of burgers however that doesn't mean it has anything to do with quality or substance. People just buy disposable insta-**** every day.:lol:

And Mcdonald's still sells millions of burgers however that doesn't mean it has anything to do with quality or substance. People just buy disposable insta-**** every day.:lol:

Who are you anyway?? :lol:

Her problem is she writes books that not so many people buy anymore.
Is it "schadenfreude", enjoying when someone famous for being bitter and twisted is publicly betrayed and made even more bitter and twisted?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/coulter-goes-to-war-with-trump-and-it-is-glorious

On the very day she releases her written fellatio of Trump, he betrays her and is suddenly on the receiving end of this harpies poisonous fangs. Oh, but is this delightful entertainment.

This is one of the most delightful things that's happened in news recently, it fills me with mirth watching Coulter get shat on. My favorite Tweet was, paraphrasing, "Will Ann Coulter be the first author to burn her own books on her launch day?"

But I'm just amused by the fact that you called it "written fellatio of Trump." If anyone had said that Hillary gave her "verbal fellatio" of Goldman-Sachs, I'm pretty that the corporate media would have been shouting "WE KNEW BERNIE BROS WERE MISOGYNISTS!" from the roof tops --or, more effectively, all over social media articles and corporate cable news. Just remember, it's not fake sexism if it's not Hillary. But if it's against Hillary, it's fake serious sexism.

(Not that I object to either, actually. Neither of them are actual sexism.)

Last edited:
If anyone had said that Hillary gave her "verbal fellatio" of Goldman-Sachs, I'm pretty that the corporate media would have been shouting "WE KNEW BERNIE BROS WERE MISOGYNISTS!" from the roof tops --or, more effectively, all over social media articles and corporate cable news.

Go ahead and say it, if you think it's and equivalent situation and/or it makes you feel better.

This is one of the most delightful things that's happened in news recently, it fills me with mirth watching Coulter get shat on. My favorite Tweet was, paraphrasing, "Will Ann Coulter be the first author to burn her own books on her launch day?"

But I'm just amused by the fact that you called it "written fellatio of Trump." If anyone had said that Hillary gave her "verbal fellatio" of Goldman-Sachs, I'm pretty that the corporate media would have been shouting "WE KNEW BERNIE BROS WERE MISOGYNISTS!" from the roof tops --or, more effectively, all over social media articles and corporate cable news. Just remember, it's not fake sexism if it's not Hillary. But if it's against Hillary, it's fake serious sexism.

(Not that I object to either, actually. Neither of them are actual sexism.)

Did you read about the Rob Lowe Roast last night?

This should have you rolling on the floor.
At Rob Lowe's roast, Ann Coulter gets burned hardest

Back
Top Bottom