• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Could Zimmermann be convicted for not trying to revive TM?

DevotedDane

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Is it possible that Zimmermann could be convicted for not trying to revive TM after he shot him?

No. People are not required to have medical training nor to attempt medical procedures.

Is it possible that Zimmermann could be convicted for not trying to revive TM after he shot him?

No. If he wanted to kill treyvon he would not have tried to revive him right after. If he was afraid for his life he would not have calmed down enough to try and revive treyvon after. Just because a person happens to be incapacitated doesn't mean all of the other happenings just go away.

cowboy_curtis.jpg

I don't think there is a requirement to give aid, but George is a completely selfish person who thinks he what he did was his right. The other problem with trying to revive Traayvon... what if he'd lived to tell his side of the story??

He would have to be charged with that first - would he not? I find it very hard to see that as a lesser included offense of the 2nd degree murder charge. Many, including myself, see what transpired as not being "right" but that does not mean that the judge/jury is free to invent charges simply to see that GZ gets convicted of something.

Did he even know CPR?

No. If he wanted to kill treyvon he would not have tried to revive him right after. If he was afraid for his life he would not have calmed down enough to try and revive treyvon after. Just because a person happens to be incapacitated doesn't mean all of the other happenings just go away.

I don't think there is a requirement to give aid, but George is a completely selfish person who thinks he what he did was his right. The other problem with trying to revive Traayvon... what if he'd lived to tell his side of the story??

Did he even know CPR?

The main focus is stopping, the threat. The rest is nonsense

If, the perp lives or dies...well, that's up to the perp's God

The main focus is stopping, the threat. The rest is nonsense

If, the perp lives or dies...well, that's up to the perp's God

God didn't follow Trayvon, scare him and shoot him..

I wonder if the jury will hear the Hannity interview?

God didn't follow Trayvon, scare him and shoot him..

I wonder if the jury will hear the Hannity interview?

No but after DeeDee's testimony, it's clear that Martin made a homosexual remark of "crazy ass cracker" and that this event is possibly a gay hate crime.

No but after DeeDee's testimony, it's clear that Martin made a homosexual remark of "crazy ass cracker" and that this event is possibly a gay hate crime.

LOL Wut?

:applaud You've just topped your silliest post yet.

Back
Top Bottom