• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could you write a book composed of your forum posts?

Could you write a book out of your forum posts?

• No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Yes -- I could

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Yes -- I have

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes -- I have more then one

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

SCitizen

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Many of us have thousands of posts.

Lolnope. It would be a bunch of incoherent, unconnected randomness (unless of course you mean an untitled novel about absolute nothing other than random thoughts, facts and opinions about contemporary political bull****).

Utterly incomprehensible.

I'm too noob, so no. But in time, I feel it will read like Seth McFarland's Family Guy, so... yeah, I'm a mark for myself. So should all ye be.

Lolnope. It would be a bunch of incoherent, unconnected randomness (unless of course you mean an untitled novel about absolute nothing other than random thoughts, facts and opinions about contemporary political bull****).

Hey, that's pretty much every book Nietzsche ever wrote.

Instead writing a book, we should make a disk and bury it for the future generations to discover later how in 2016 we argued about TG restrooms while the country was at the existential tipping point.

Book 1 -- my old posts in English -- completed.
Book 2 -- my posts in Russian -- completed.
Book 3 -- my new posts in English -- progressing.

I guess. But it would sell ten copies. If that!

That's not the book I'm writing based on my experiences here at DP. ;)

not 1 you would want to read

"Deep Thoughts, by Mr. Person"

I could and people might who are into reading the disjointed ravings of a lunatic might enjoy it.

I think for just about all of us this can be chalked up to just because you can so something doesn't mean you should.
I mean a book? Sure. An interesting worthwhile read? Ummm....maybe not so much.

I could, but i doubt many people could make sense of it.

I would have to expand on some of it, as posts tend to be more short tidbits of thoughts, but yeah.

Definitely, the thoughts have to be reordered and organized.

Having tons of feedback to every paragraph I write helps me.

But is it a show of weakness.

Back
Top Bottom