• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could you pass as the opposite gender?

I do it all the time :mrgreen:.

Voice gives me away though unless you arnt paying attention.

Last edited:
Some people could and some just don't have the looks or build. I couldn't for sure. Do you think if you gave your all out effort, by dress, makeup, etc you could possibly enter a room of people and people would believe you were the opposite gender - and if so - in an attractive way? Just a fun question maybe.

Only if I got everyone in that room plastered first.

Last edited:
I only know one person who could and has, a woman, but only as a sleekish man and having to wear loose clothing due to a quite hour glass shape and well endowed (they are real). A very strikingly beautiful woman and she did it on a dare at a social function (party) of professionals (lawyers etc., which she also is.) Half way through she changed her appearance in a somewhat almost strip routine. Although since she didn't really fully strip, it still not really certain which she was, as she put on her makeup as part of a silly talent show contest she did this for.

As a couple of them debated which she really was, a gorgeous woman or an iffeminate man, one of the guys said, "I don't know. But she or he is so hot I may have just discovered I'm bisexual."

Last edited:
What Goshin said!

People often think I'm someone else. I get stopped in airports and supermarkets, people thinking I'm someone they know. A hooker in New Orleans once hit on me and then said she was kidding because she knew I was a cop. I told her I wasn't. She insisted I was. She said I looked like a cop.

"Oh, I look like a cop? What do cops look like?"

"You!"

If I looked like a women I'd be the ugliest woman you've ever seen with a low pitched voice and a bushy blonde beard.

i am petite and thin enough to appear as a female ,nobody would believe i was a male..

I have linebacker shoulders and a permanent five o'clock shadow. I'd have to go with 'no, I couldn't pull off a dress.'

Not without a lot of work. I have a womanly figure, curvy hips and big boobs (Ds). I also keep my hair pretty long.

Now, I have a brother who does dress as a woman who can almost pass (of course he may pass better to other people since he is my brother), but he doesn't make a very good looking woman. Of course it doesn't help that he is over 6 feet tall without shoes but still likes wearing heels.

Not at all. I've been hour glass since I was 12 years old. But, I could probably pull it off on the telephone, as my voice is pretty low.

I can. Most people can, with a few changes.

tyraman_1102-1.jpg

image.jpg

Its easier to pass then you think. I have a feeling that a good amount of the people who say they cant pass actually could with the right clothes and makeup.

If you are male why is your gender ID female?

who gossips about my gender ,i am not male..

okay i must have made a wrong statement

i am too thin and petite to be a man..

I'm always offended when someone refers me as girl. I like to grow my hair out sometimes, including facial. One guy at a hardware store confused me as a girl, then quickly apologized and said that the same happened to him a few times. It was a sobering moment for the both of us.

Some people could and some just don't have the looks or build. I couldn't for sure. Do you think if you gave your all out effort, by dress, makeup, etc you could possibly enter a room of people and people would believe you were the opposite gender - and if so - in an attractive way? Just a fun question maybe.

When I was in my early 20's I probably could have. I've done some cross-dressing in plays before (mostly Shakespeare) and I was pretty passable back then. These days? Not so much.

I'm almost 6'5" and weigh 235 lbs. You think I've got a shot?

If I tried to pass for a man, people would think I was gay and anorexic or something. I am slender and tall. For a man, I would be way too underweight and petite looking.

A few years ago, we did a charity "beauty contest" in drag. My mom has taught cosmetology for 30 years and did all my make-up and my wig. Not even with all that could I even come close.

Not one chance in Hell.

A 6'5" man in a black dress.

Of course. :coffeepap

For MtF, I recommend counseling, a diagnosis of GID, estrogen, testosterone blockers, facial feminization surgery, a boob job (if needed after yours grow as much as the estrogen allows), facial hair removal, an apple adam's shave, and lots of exercise. ;)

Oh! And lots of GG friends who actually know how to do makeup the right way.

Last edited:
For MtF, I recommend counseling, a diagnosis of GID, estrogen, testosterone blockers, facial feminization surgery, a boob job (if needed after yours grow as much as the estrogen allows), facial hair removal, an apple adam's shave, and lots of exercise. ;)

Oh! And lots of GG friends who actually know how to do makeup the right way.

Damn. Only got the last one...

Back
Top Bottom