• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could Trump's Ego Weather a 2nd Reelection Loss

That guy is so insecure and vindictive he would burn the country down.

I am sure if the people knew how bad a leader Biden and the democrats have proven to be Trump would still be president.
You and others who still support Trump simply can't grasp that the majority of Americans recognize Trump to be an absolutely vile, loathsome person whose only sense of loyalty is to himself. There is zero chance those people would now vote for Trump if given a 2nd chance at 2020. None.
If he runs again, he will get clown whipped worse than the last time. The question is whether he is willing to take that chance.

I don't know for sure. Maybe Pelosi and company will start releasing some of those insider tips so the rest of us can afford these higher prices they have given us.
OK....maybe soon

I don't know for sure. Maybe Pelosi and company will start releasing some of those insider tips so the rest of us can afford these higher prices they have given us.
That would be great. And Ivanka could donate some profits from all those Chinese trademarks.

Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected​

We will see next election how happy the people are with the disaster the democrats have made of our country. Gas is headed for $7 a gallon thanks to Biden and the democrats.
Major reason gas prices across the globe have increased? Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Major reason Putin chose now to invade Ukraine? 1/6/21 showed him a divided and paralyzed America. So blame Trump for your precious gas prices.

I think a lot will depend on how many Trumpers get elected to positions that can actually affect election outcomes. If he has enough loyalists placed that will guarantee him a win regardless of the vote count he will run.
Thats what I was thinking too. A big GOP result at federal midterms would galvanize the left and lead to big voter turnout but enough Trumpists at states levels could be like the butchers finger on the scale.

You and others who still support Trump simply can't grasp that the majority of Americans recognize Trump to be an absolutely vile, loathsome person whose only sense of loyalty is to himself. There is zero chance those people would now vote for Trump if given a 2nd chance at 2020. None.
If he runs again, he will get clown whipped worse than the last time. The question is whether he is willing to take that chance.
I never want Trump for president. That is an outright lie. He was just the better choice.

To my knowledge, no former president has run and lost reelection a 2nd time. Grover Cleveland lost re-election, but ran a 3rd time and won.
Could Trump's narcissistic personality, and his massive ego endure running and losing again? He's already lost the popular vote twice. Could he stand going down in history as the only former president to be kicked to the curb, then kicked into the gutter after losing re-election a 2nd time? And it almost certainly will happen if he decides to run again.

My guess is that he won't. But hope that he does.
Don't know if his ego would survive but it would be fun to find out?

OK....maybe soon
We can only hope we are allowed the same above the law advantages at some point and time our leaders have. It would be a big help to my retirement funds. Of course getting rid of Biden would be a big help as well.

That would be great. And Ivanka could donate some profits from all those Chinese trademarks.

Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected​

Once part of our government you become above the law thanks to Pelosi and company. I want in on that action as well. Oh wait I am a taxpayer not the beneficiary of our taxes and it is illegal for the rest of us. Oh well. That is why we elect them. You just can't fix stupid.

Major reason gas prices across the globe have increased? Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Major reason Putin chose now to invade Ukraine? 1/6/21 showed him a divided and paralyzed America. So blame Trump for your precious gas prices.
That is why he waited for Biden to take office. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

NO.

Therefore, I hope that Ms. Melania will convince him to spend his time holding rallies for another nominee.

If he were to lose a second time, I do fear for his sanity.

Although I am glad that I voted twice for him and would do so again, I acknowledge that he is one strange dude.

He reveled in telling others "You're fired!" but he cannot stand others saying that to him.

Like all of us, he is the product of his childhood.

That is why he waited for Biden to take office. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Trump would've cheered Putin on. He believed Putin over our own intelligence agencies about Russian meddling in our elections. He called Putin's invasion of Ukraine "savvy" and "genius". Biden led the word in crippling and unprecedented economic sanctions, and has overseen $54 billion in aid so far. None of which, mind you, was contingent on Ukraine digging up fake political dirt. :)

Trump would've cheered Putin on. He believed Putin over our own intelligence agencies about Russian meddling in our elections. He called Putin's invasion of Ukraine "savvy" and "genius". Biden led the word in crippling and unprecedented economic sanctions, and has overseen $54 billion in aid so far. None of which, mind you, was contingent on Ukraine digging up fake political dirt. :)
You haven't even figured out that Putin wasn't helping Trump yet? Oh well.

To my knowledge, no former president has run and lost reelection a 2nd time. Grover Cleveland lost re-election, but ran a 3rd time and won.
Could Trump's narcissistic personality, and his massive ego endure running and losing again? He's already lost the popular vote twice. Could he stand going down in history as the only former president to be kicked to the curb, then kicked into the gutter after losing re-election a 2nd time? And it almost certainly will happen if he decides to run again.

By then, his alzheimers will be overpowering his ego. But, if it really destroys him, I'm all for it, the world will be a better place without him.

The problem with him using the this election will be rigged worse excuse is that a strong republican candidate would have a good chance of beating Biden (assuming he runs). Then he's stuck trying to explain how a different republican was able to over come the Biden/democrat rigging that he couldn't in 2020.
He already has a pre-concocted narrative for every eventuality. It's been set up with tried and "true" buzzwords for years! A "different Republican" is just another swamp member, put in place by the "deep state". He doesn't have to defend or justify anyone else's successes or failures - Republican or Democrat.

He can even throw his own family under the bus, and he has already started by contradicting the Heir Abhorrent herself - Czarina Ivanka. Believe me, the man who thinks he can "shoot somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue, and not lose any votes" is not concerned about explaining how anybody else can beat Biden. All he's thinking about is how much more "campaign funding" he can bilk from his mindless cult members.

I am sure if the people knew how bad a leader Biden and the democrats have proven to be Trump would still be president.

Almost nobody voted for Biden expecting great things. They were tired of the Trump Circus. And they still are.

1655271905982.png

You haven't figured out that Trump loved Putin more than our European allies and treated Zelenskyy like a step child. Trump would've cheered Putin on for invading Ukraine, it's obvious.

I never want Trump for president. That is an outright lie. He was just the better choice.
There is literally no one for whom Trump is the better choice.
Supposedly propping up our economy while literally trying to tear apart the very fabric of our democracy for his own personal gain is not an acceptable trade off.

No, Trump was helping Putin. With Trump in the White House all Putin had to do was watch as he undermined NATO and moved toward pulling America out of the alliance. Without Trump he has to look at the traditional Russian defense, controlling the buffer between Europe and the motherland.
Invading Ukraine was out of fear, not confidence. The results so far back me up.

NO.

Therefore, I hope that Ms. Melania will convince him to spend his time holding rallies for another nominee.

If he were to lose a second time, I do fear for his sanity.

Although I am glad that I voted twice for him and would do so again, I acknowledge that he is one strange dude.

He reveled in telling others "You're fired!" but he cannot stand others saying that to him.

Like all of us, he is the product of his childhood.

This is one of the scariest posts I have ever seen here.

No, Trump was helping Putin. With Trump in the White House all Putin had to do was watch as he undermined NATO and moved toward pulling America out of the alliance. Without Trump he has to look at the traditional Russian defense, controlling the buffer between Europe and the motherland.
Invading Ukraine was out of fear, not confidence. The results so far back me up.
Only in your dreams. The fact is Putin waited until a weak leader took office in order to attack Ukraine.

There is literally no one for whom Trump is the better choice.
Supposedly propping up our economy while literally trying to tear apart the very fabric of our democracy for his own personal gain is not an acceptable trade off.
When I go shopping it is clear he was the better choice. Of course when it comes to Biden or Hillary everyone was a better choice except for Harris. That is why I still pray Biden makes it to the next election. I am not sure our economy will. At least for the elderly that are watching everything they worked for disappear thanks to the left and the lie they are for the people. Well maybe the rich and powerful.

Back
Top Bottom