• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could Trump Win Another Election?

Could Trump Win Another Election?

• Total voters
Prove it. Show me your evidence that Bezos would treat his workers well if not for immigrants?

How many undocumented immigrants vs. Citizens work at Amazon warehouses? How do explain Bezos doing the same thing in the UK?

You seem to want to more blame on this situation on some immigrant who ultimately has little power, over some wealthy elite like Bezos, who has all the power.

I actually agree with the point about the unions, but who weakened the Unions? Reagan and Republican governors with their right to work laws.

You seem to think just getting rid of immigrants will make corporations treat their workers well, but it seems like you want a scapegoat, rather than wanting to hold the wealthy accountable. If we're no undocumented immigrants in the US, how do you know Bezos would treat his workers better, where is your proof?

Anyway, this is getting off topic. I should start a different thread on this.
The unions have been doing it for 100+ years. It works as long as their are not people undermining the system Illegals undermine the system. That is a fact. Live with it. Immigrants for the most part are not a problem. It is the illegals with no respect for our laws that are the problem.

Trump can never win another presidential election because he is dead to Republicans now

I would gladly vote for Trump in the Republican primaries. It would great to see him get the Republican nomination.

He would be four year older with an decreasing mental accuity. Most likely having a weight gain to further make a gross looking walrus.

The unions have been doing it for 100+ years. It works as long as their are not people undermining the system Illegals undermine the system. That is a fact. Live with it. Immigrants for the most part are not a problem. It is the illegals with no respect for our laws that are the problem.

Or, here's a thought, rich people who want to treat their workers like crap to increase the bottom line is the problem and their bought politicans make sure they can do it.

How much power does someone who crosses the border illegally have compared to some billionaire who can buy politicans?

You guys want a wall on the border and camps for immigrants who cross the border, but for the owners of say Wal-Mart who exploit these immigrants and lock them up in their stores over night, what do you want for them? Another tax cut?

You are kidding, right? The GOP congress went after Hillary largely over her refusal to send requested help as our Consulate and Ambassador in Benghazi were under attack, then shamefully based the attacks on a youtube video few had seen or knew about. Those congressional hearings led to the discovery of her illegal sending and receiving classified government emails on a private unsecure server. Hillary's problems were of her own doing. And after she lost the 2016 election, the GOP for all practical purposes left her alone, hoping she would just ride off into the sunset, ofcourse not knowing at the time that Hillary was behind yet another scandal, the Russian Collusion Hoax. The democrats on the other hand are not satisfied with Trump out of office. They intend to go after him and his family in any way possible through the legal system....in effect investigations desperately searching for crimes.

Nope. Not kidding. This will never end.

You are kidding, right? The GOP congress went after Hillary largely over her refusal to send requested help as our Consulate and Ambassador in Benghazi were under attack, then shamefully based the attacks on a youtube video few had seen or knew about. Those congressional hearings led to the discovery of her illegal sending and receiving classified government emails on a private unsecure server. Hillary's problems were of her own doing. And after she lost the 2016 election, the GOP for all practical purposes left her alone, hoping she would just ride off into the sunset, ofcourse not knowing at the time that Hillary was behind yet another scandal, the Russian Collusion Hoax. The democrats on the other hand are not satisfied with Trump out of office. They intend to go after him and his family in any way possible through the legal system....in effect investigations desperately searching for crimes.

The Benghazi attack took place in 2012

The story about Hillary's email tactics with respect to classified info was first mentioned by (ironically) the "liberal' NYT on March of 2015 (and at the time she was still under attack by the GOP). Previous accounts had mentioned the hacking of her pribvate emails but did not link the story to potential violation of handling classified info. They were using such info to attack Clinton for her role in the Behghazi attack.

I post the huff link only because NYT is behind paywall. Alternatively, one can use the wayback machine to read the NYT article

and reports by Trump's federal departments about Hillary's emals were published as late as in October 2019

and that was after the Democrats clearly broke away from Clinton!

Last edited:
and a little bit more refreshing of memories regarding the extend of the Benghazi investigation (excluding the ones that took place during Trump's term)

On May 8, 2014, the House voted 232–186 to establish the select committee, with 225 Republicans and 7 Democrats in favor, and 186 Democrats voting against.[1] The chairman of the committee was Representative Trey Gowdy from South Carolina.[2] It was the last of six investigations conducted by Republican-controlled House committees. The committee closed on December 12, 2016,[3] after issuing its final report.[4]

Or, here's a thought, rich people who want to treat their workers like crap to increase the bottom line is the problem and their bought politicans make sure they can do it.

How much power does someone who crosses the border illegally have compared to some billionaire who can buy politicans?

You guys want a wall on the border and camps for immigrants who cross the border, but for the owners of say Wal-Mart who exploit these immigrants and lock them up in their stores over night, what do you want for them? Another tax cut?
I support legal immigration. Legal immigration has made America great and will continue to do so. Sorry if I don't support underhanded, lying criminals sneaking into my country illegally. They are the reason their country is a shithole and they will do the same to this country.

I support enforcing our immigration laws. I support securing our borders and the American people deciding who comes into our country not a bunch of lawless losers. I want legal immigration from all over the world. Everyone being treated equally and having the same opportunity to come to this country. I want these lawless losers who think they are better than everyone else in the world who sneak in to our country tossed out and permanently banned. We don't need those kind of people. Especially with millions of law abiding people who respect our laws from all over the world waiting patiently for their turn.

legal immigrants have and will continue to make this country great. Lying lawless losers from a handful of countries who think they can force their way in ahead of the law abiding need to be removed and banned. We need to stop rewarding bad behavior by people from a handful of countries and start rewarding the good people from all over the world. I do not support this bias prejudice attitude by the people of few countries that think they deserve to forcefully jump ahead of all the rest of the people around the world.

I support legal immigration. Legal immigration has made America great and will continue to do so. Sorry if I don't support underhanded, lying criminals sneaking into my country illegally. They are the reason their country is a shithole and they will do the same to this country.

I support enforcing our immigration laws. I support securing our borders and the American people deciding who comes into our country not a bunch of lawless losers. I want legal immigration from all over the world. Everyone being treated equally and having the same opportunity to come to this country. I want these lawless losers who think they are better than everyone else in the world who sneak in to our country tossed out and permanently banned. We don't need those kind of people. Especially with millions of law abiding people who respect our laws from all over the world waiting patiently for their turn.

legal immigrants have and will continue to make this country great. Lying lawless losers from a handful of countries who think they can force their way in ahead of the law abiding need to be removed and banned. We need to stop rewarding bad behavior by people from a handful of countries and start rewarding the good people from all over the world. I do not support this bias prejudice attitude by the people of few countries that think they deserve to forcefully jump ahead of all the rest of the people around the world.

What you support is a scapegoat, you want to blame people who have no power over the people in power.

Conservatives will blame undocumented immigrants for tycoons treating workers like crap, because as long as there are any undocumented immigrants in the US, you use it as a get of jail free card for elites like Bezos to treat their workers like garbage.

Conservative ideology is pro elite, not anti elite.

What you support is a scapegoat, you want to blame people who have no power over the people in power.

Conservatives will blame undocumented immigrants for tycoons treating workers like crap, because as long as there are any undocumented immigrants in the US, you use it as a get of jail free card for elites like Bezos to treat their workers like garbage.

Conservative ideology is pro elite, not anti elite.
No I have helped people immigrate legally to this country. I have family members who have immigrated to this country. That is right legally immigrated. I have hired people here legally on work visas. They are the nicest people I know and I would put my life in their hands. However I have worked on jobs sites with illegals in my youth. I have seen first hand the damage they cause. I no longer work on job sites with these people and I will report them to protect the people I am working for. The damage is so extent I could write several books on just what I have seen. Sorry but I know the truth from first hand experience and I will not buy into the lies.

No I have helped people immigrate legally to this country. I have family members who have immigrated to this country. That is right legally immigrated. I have hired people here legally on work visas. They are the nicest people I know and I would put my life in their hands. However I have worked on jobs sites with illegals in my youth. I have seen first hand the damage they cause. I no longer work on job sites with these people and I will report them to protect the people I am working for. The damage is so extent I could write several books on just what I have seen. Sorry but I know the truth from first hand experience and I will not buy into the lies.

That is not what I am talking about. You treat corporate tycoons as if they have no agency, that the mere existence of undocumented immigrants means tycoons have to underpay their staff or treat them like dirt. Do you think tycoons who mistreat their workers have agency or do you think undocumented immigrants mind control them?

You demand more accountability from some immigrant who may only have the shirt on his back over a billionaire like Bezos.

That is not what I am talking about. You treat corporate tycoons as if they have no agency, that the mere existence of undocumented immigrants means tycoons have to underpay their staff or treat them like dirt. Do you think tycoons who mistreat their workers have agency or do you think undocumented immigrants mind control them?

You demand more accountability from some immigrant who may only have the shirt on his back over a billionaire like Bezos.
Most corporate tycoons don't even know if they have illegals working for them. Most corporations are run by a CEO and a board and other than a token inspection have managers running all the aspects of their industries. The CEO of Conoco oil has no idea who paints the piping at one of their many refineries. He also hasn't a clue who is cutting the grass around the thousands of oil tanks. The CEO of Walmart has no clue who is loading trucks at the Walmart distribution centers all over the country. The last time he was at one of these places was for picture taking for a magazine or promotion.

Most of the illegals are not working doing pipe fitting at an Exon refinery putting a union contractor out of work. Most these illegals are putting roofs on houses in residential areas working for corrupt contractors we refer to as storm chasers. They have to keep moving before the inspectors and the law catch up with them. Everyone from the IRS to local authorities want to catch and deport these menaces to the construction industry. A lot of them take down payments from a bunch of people and never even do any work. At least these people don't have to redo everything they screw up and undo the damage they do.

Most corporate tycoons don't even know if they have illegals working for them. Most corporations are run by a CEO and a board and other than a token inspection have managers running all the aspects of their industries. The CEO of Conoco oil has no idea who paints the piping at one of their many refineries. He also hasn't a clue who is cutting the grass around the thousands of oil tanks. The CEO of Walmart has no clue who is loading trucks at the Walmart distribution centers all over the country. The last time he was at one of these places was for picture taking for a magazine or promotion.

Most of the illegals are not working doing pipe fitting at an Exon refinery putting a union contractor out of work. Most these illegals are putting roofs on houses in residential areas working for corrupt contractors we refer to as storm chasers. They have to keep moving before the inspectors and the law catch up with them. Everyone from the IRS to local authorities want to catch and deport these menaces to the construction industry. A lot of them take down payments from a bunch of people and never even do any work. At least these people don't have to redo everything they screw up and undo the damage they do.

One, if you think the various tycoons out there don't try to profit on cheap labor on purpose, I think you will be interested in this Brooklyn Bridge I have for sale.

Two, even of you do believed that, shouldn't people who run the companies know what their businesses do in terms of day to day operations?

You put more agency on some immigrant with almost no power over a tycoon like Bezos who has all the power

The Benghazi attack took place in 2012

The story about Hillary's email tactics with respect to classified info was first mentioned by (ironically) the "liberal' NYT on March of 2015 (and at the time she was still under attack by the GOP). Previous accounts had mentioned the hacking of her pribvate emails but did not link the story to potential violation of handling classified info. They were using such info to attack Clinton for her role in the Behghazi attack.

I post the huff link only because NYT is behind paywall. Alternatively, one can use the wayback machine to read the NYT article

and reports by Trump's federal departments about Hillary's emals were published as late as in October 2019

and that was after the Democrats clearly broke away from Clinton!

With all due lack of respect to your cherry picked librul web sites, It was the Benghazi hearings that led to the discovery of the illegal email server. And even former FBI director Comey came to the conclusion that Hillary's use of a private unsecure email server for sending and receiving classified government emails were crimes. He simply chose not to prosecute her.

With all due lack of respect to your cherry picked librul web sites, It was the Benghazi hearings that led to the discovery of the illegal email server. And even former FBI director Comey came to the conclusion that Hillary's use of a private unsecure email server for sending and receiving classified government emails were crimes. He simply chose not to prosecute her.

You are free to post the dates and sources which show that the firt mentioning of possible federal crime of mishandling classified info came from a Benghazi hearing before the NYT article.

Also first House investigation in 2013,. Last report on Hillary's emails (as I showed) was published in 2020!

Back
Top Bottom