• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could Trump Win Another Election?

Could Trump Win Another Election?

• Total voters
Please source this.

Now, mind you, it is far too early to even be taken these sort of odds, but that is not what I'm see at all.

Harris - +400
Biden - +500

Trump or Pence - +1200

Pretty close to the same with this one.

I have betonline also, they nor Bookmaker have put up party odds for the 2024 presidential election.

The odds I posted are on abcislands.ag go to politics section

Losing every branch of government isn't "doing pretty well." But they did pretty well compared to what people were expecting, I'll give you that.
In the House, they did very well compared to what people were expecting. That's the only one of the two chambers where that occurred. But, certainly in the House, the GOP did far exceed expectations.

Yes... but as in all the attempts that democrats have tried this will also fail miserably!

View attachment 67317338
download (8).jpeg

I have betonline also, they nor Bookmaker have put up party odds for the 2024 presidential election.

The odds I posted are on abcislands.ag go to politics section

Why? Because you found a Caribbean based betting site to give the odds you want to present? The rest show different.

Why? Because you found a Caribbean based betting site to give the odds you want to present? The rest show different.

That's just silly: ABCislands is part of the Jazz Sports conglomerate.
Betislands, Abcislands & JazzSports are located in Costa Rica. They are one of the top 20 sports books
rated by SBR. I guess you don't bet much. Before legal sports betting came to the USA with Fandual
& Draft Kings about 4 years ago for 20 years most pros bet with online offshore most located in Costa Rica.

I've stayed with Betonline, Bookmaker, Abcislands & wager web for 20 years.
I'm sure if the biggest offshore still in existence such as heritage, Bovada & Bookmaker came out
with odds today they would mimic Jazz & abcislands. From 1999 to 2008 you could find books
with varying odds which made it a license to steal not any more, books have become wise
to the sharps.

The rest haven't presented odds yet. Check out abcislands.ag they do have Harris as +500 & Biden at +600
to win the presidency. Regardless they have the Republicans favorite to win in 2020. As there is 8 or 9
who could win the R nomination it's bigger field to determine odds on. Hope that helps.

If the democrats won the election with a comfortable margin of 7,000,000 votes ...why are they seeking to block Trump from running again? Surely their best bet is to let him run so that they can easily win again? **** me, if their next candidate is a bit more alive than the current “ President” they should absolutely trounce Trump...

OK, we've got Democrats fighting hard to impeach Trump in order to bar him from ever holding office again (not likely to happen). If that doesn't work they are also looking at censuring Trump.

"Their attention has focused on Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, a rarely cited Civil War-era amendment which allows Congress to bar individuals from holding office if they have “engaged in insurrection.” A resolution to censure Trump would require a simple majority vote to pass in the House and Senate."

So, are democrats so afraid that Trump could actually win another election?

Nope, it's all rhetoric

Trump has no chance regardless of impeachment

If the democrats won the election with a comfortable margin of 7,000,000 votes ...why are they seeking to block Trump from running again? Surely their best bet is to let him run so that they can easily win again? **** me, if their next candidate is a bit more alive than the current “ President” they should absolutely trounce Trump...
If the democrats won the election with a comfortable margin of 7,000,000 votes ...why are they seeking to block Trump from running again?

You got it

AZ and Georgia have already gone Blue

Nope, it's all rhetoric

Trump has no chance regardless of impeachment

At best that is educated speculation . And is just one possibility .
But if :-
The Military intervened
The Military backed by majority general public support intervened
The general public arose not wanting Communist rule or cloaked Oligarchy .
Then different outcomes result .
The probabilities of such scenarios occurring are unknown but are imagined by individuals who effectively form their own 'Book of Odds '.Probably entrained to a common point by a legacy media just about hanging on to its ability to control The Gullibles .
But given that just one major happening could be the tipping point for system change --- like the greatest ever economic depression or a vaccine programme producing devastation -- then , 'anything might go '-- as the song suggests .

That’s a shame... but I always feel that if you give the left enough rope they end up hanging themselves...so fingers crossed.😛

We're in uncharted waters now

At best that is educated speculation . And is just one possibility .
But if :-
The Military intervened
The probabilities of such scenarios occurring are unknown but are imagined by individuals who effectively form their own 'Book of Odds '.Probably entrained to a common point by a legacy media just about hanging on to its ability to control The Gullibles .
But given that just one major happening could be the tipping point for system change --- like the greatest ever economic depression or a vaccine programme producing devastation -- then , 'anything might go '-- as the song suggests .

The Military intervened

You mean like the 25,000 of them that guarded the Capitol?(LOL)

We're in uncharted waters now
Loads of countries have tried the leftist approach...the writing is on the wall. The left thrives on division and your country will become more divided...the good news is that the left always ends up fighting itself because it too is utterly divided. Hopefully the pendulum will swing the other way as people grow sick of the leftist swamp...provided they don’t get to cheat again anyway.

Loads of countries have tried the leftist approach...the writing is on the wall. The left thrives on division and your country will become more divided...the good news is that the left always ends up fighting itself because it too is utterly divided. Hopefully the pendulum will swing the other way as people grow sick of the leftist swamp...provided they don’t get to cheat again anyway.

Loads of countries have tried the leftist approach..

Loads of countries haven't had 1.1 yearly immigration for years like us
Hopefully the pendulum will swing the other way as people grow sick of the leftist swamp...provided they don’t get to cheat again anyway.

You know what Ben Franklin said about "Hope"?

" He that lives on Hope will die fasting"

(LOL)

Sure, something like highest elected official in jail. Or richest jailbird of Georgia State Jail.

Or maybe he will surprise us and win the title of least popular inmate in Sing Sing.

Like I heard a comedian say yesterday, you have to be more scared if he looses another election, because we have seen how he responded this time around.

I find it hard to believe Trump could ever win again, but baring him from running is more about simply not subjecting this country to that garbage again, and making it clear in no uncertain terms that his behavior and the behavior of his lunatic base is not now nor will it ever be acceptable. If you are not willing to respect the will of the American people then you do not get to run for office in the first place.
If you are not willing to follow our nation's laws then you do not get to be in a position to radically alter them.

The trial of Trump has proven conclusively Democrat's talk out of both sides of their mouth., They insisted in 2017 That Trump had not won and fought to decertify the election then.

You mean like the 25,000 of them that guarded the Capitol?(LOL)

You have your unofficial Book of Odds .
Others write different Books .
I frankly have little to no real life interest, other than as a spectator of the best game going . Am addicted to watching this species act horribly and with greed . All the time , unless little kids and cute animals are involved .
Beats TV , Films etc by the proverbial .
At the moment it is rather boring because Sleepy is just that . Bit like an Advert interlude until someone alive comes on stage .

Others write different Books .
I frankly have little to no real life interest, other than as a spectator of the best game going . Am addicted to watching this species act horribly and with greed . All the time , unless little kids and cute animals are involved .
Beats TV , Films etc by the proverbial .
At the moment it is rather boring because Sleepy is just that . Bit like an Advert interlude until someone alive comes on stage .
Others write different Books

Well, I like to stick with learning from history

" For they who don't learn from history, repeat it"

I think the bigger fear is that, if he runs, he will continue with the Big Lie about rigged elections etc and when he loses he will cause the same type of chaos to ensue as he did this time. Loyal Trumpers having shown how easily they can be manipulated, convinced of untruths and brought to violent actions. Trump has caused enough damage to American democracy. Allowing him to run again, win or lose, will just continue the destruction.

OK, we've got Democrats fighting hard to impeach Trump in order to bar him from ever holding office again (not likely to happen). If that doesn't work they are also looking at censuring Trump.

"Their attention has focused on Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, a rarely cited Civil War-era amendment which allows Congress to bar individuals from holding office if they have “engaged in insurrection.” A resolution to censure Trump would require a simple majority vote to pass in the House and Senate."

So, are democrats so afraid that Trump could actually win another election?

I'm not afraid he could win. After the putsch, most independents are disgusted and you can't be President without them.. He could however, win election to Congress. Sadly, we've seen that you can be a complete loon and win a seat.

While I don't fear him winning an election i don't want him anywhere near the government again and he should face consequences.

In four years Trump will become popular among the Republican party as Bush, Romney, and McCain became.

Trump will go down in history as the most dishonest con artist to ever exist in American history.

Back
Top Bottom