• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

COuld this be true or just Western propaganda?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
According to this article coming from "sources", some of the Russian soldiers are not to happy about the war and are either surrendering or even sabotaging their vehicles to keep from having to fight. This whole war has seemed poorly planned for and even though Putin says it is right on his time table, you have to think not going to plan. Most of the Russian army is made up of conscripts and are poorly trained. You have to wonder if facing an enemy who is fighting back is making it hard on some of the poorly trained units. Interesting, it is now against the law in Russia to call the war in Ukraine a war. I guess we did the same in Korea, you know. It was called a the police action by the government but the government in this country did not jail anyone who called it a war.

Have long heard that Russian conscripts are brutally treated by non-commissioned officers.

So, yeah, we can believe that at least a few are doing what they can to sabotage the aggression started by that war criminal.

Hear tell that during the Vietnam War, a few American soldiers did not exactly put their heart into the war, either. Hear tell some of them even attacked their own officers. (Not to mention some ethnic unpleasantness in Nam, too!)

According to this article coming from "sources", some of the Russian soldiers are not to happy about the war and are either surrendering or even sabotaging their vehicles to keep from having to fight. This whole war has seemed poorly planned for and even though Putin says it is right on his time table, you have to think not going to plan. Most of the Russian army is made up of conscripts and are poorly trained. You have to wonder if facing an enemy who is fighting back is making it hard on some of the poorly trained units. Interesting, it is now against the law in Russia to call the war in Ukraine a war. I guess we did the same in Korea, you know. It was called a the police action by the government but the government in this country did not jail anyone who called it a war.

50-50

I wouldn't believe anything the Biden pukes say...not even if they told me the sun rose in the East this morning.

It's propaganda.

Put yourself in their shoes. What would you be doing? It's hard to fight for something and watch your buddies die when you don't even know what you're fighting for.

Who wants to die for nothing?

I wouldn't believe anything the Biden pukes say...not even if they told me the sun rose in the East this morning.

It's propaganda.

Then you would ignore science that established eons ago that the sun comes up in the East in the USA.

Your dislike for Biden is well known.

Why don't you share some sources that support your position?

Have long heard that Russian conscripts are brutally treated by non-commissioned officers.

So, yeah, we can believe that at least a few are doing what they can to sabotage the aggression started by that war criminal.

Hear tell that during the Vietnam War, a few American soldiers did not exactly put their heart into the war, either. Hear tell some of them even attacked their own officers. (Not to mention some ethnic unpleasantness in Nam, too!)

If you've got an incompetent officer in a war zone, what's the best course of action? Just keep on letting him be incompetent... maybe end up getting 5, 10 or 100 guys under his command killed because of his ineptitude? Or is it better to just kill him and leave at that?

Harsh realities.

I think it's probably true, and that you're right to watch for stories being propaganda also.

It's propaganda.
This truly sums it the mindset of all Q / Trumpists nowadays... @Mycroft is literally stating he will not believe anything that Biden says, no matter what it is. Hopefully this means we can look forward to one or more of the following:

Joe: 1 + 1 = 2
Mycroft: Fake News! It's probably 3!

Joe: our planet exerts a gravitational force upon other celestial bodies.
Mycroft: Deep State Lies! Newton and Einstein were liberal Antifa FBI plants!

Joe: Mycroft is not a bot.
Mycroft: Nuh uh! Wrong! I AM a bot! Beep beep boop boop!

Hope they aren't caught, it will go bad for them.

We probably would be shocked if all the "harsh realities" in Nam were known.

Have a nice weekend!

Not just Nam. I'm pretty sure it happens in every war. Think about how many inept, ass-kissing bosses you've ever had. Now imagine if they could get you and your co-workers killed because of their ineptitude. Kind of raises the stakes.
There's no HR in the bush.

You have a good'un too!

Last edited:
This truly sums it the mindset of all Q / Trumpists nowadays... @Mycroft is literally stating he will not believe anything that Biden says, no matter what it is. Hopefully this means we can look forward to one or more of the following:

Joe: 1 + 1 = 2
Mycroft: Fake News! It's probably 3!

Joe: our planet exerts a gravitational force upon other celestial bodies.
Mycroft: Deep State Lies! Newton and Einstein were liberal Antifa FBI plants!

Joe: Mycroft is not a bot.
Mycroft: Nuh uh! Wrong! I AM a bot! Beep beep boop boop!
I'd be looking for the underlying reason for his pukes saying anything.

You can be sure there is a propaganda element there.

If you've got an incompetent officer in a war zone, what's the best course of action? Just keep on letting him be incompetent... maybe end up getting 5, 10 or 100 guys under his command killed because of his ineptitude? Or is it better to just kill him and leave at that?

Harsh realities.
In Vietnam it was called fragging

It's propaganda.
Yeah, better get your information from conservativetreehouse right? Completely not propaganda right?
Your posts are so full of beans.

Then you would ignore science that established eons ago that the sun comes up in the East in the USA.

Your dislike for Biden is well known.

Why don't you share some sources that support your position?

His opinions tend to be 'fact-free.' Like his belief in The Big Lie.

It's propaganda.
We know. You're a hopeless cause. If you can't believe your own government, who can you believe?

We know. You're a hopeless cause. If you can't believe your own government, who can you believe?
Hey...you go ahead. Believe the Biden pukes...at your own peril.

Back
Top Bottom