• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Could THIS be the next Minnesota Governor?

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
From the same state who brought us Jesse Ventura, comes a possible candidate, who goes by the name of Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey, who is a self-proclaimed vampire, and former pro wrestler, who went by the name of "The Unholiest of Kings" while on the wrestling circuit.

Does anyone think it is possible that Minnesotans are suffering from cabin fever, due to their long, cold winters? Me thinks it is very possible. Of course, a few here may notice that I am bashing Minnesota, while ignoring the fact that Texas is fielding Kinky Friedman. Well, the way I see it, If a vampire can be governor, then so can Kinky. Besides, Kinky does have some pretty good things to say about how government belongs to the people, and not the politicians. Thats a message that resonates well in Texas. There is also another important difference. Kinky doesnt brag about drinking blood, so nobody can accuse him of being an extremist. :2razz:

Article is here.

GO KINKY!!!
:smile: :cool:

Kinky's website

Note: Not sure if a link to a political website is appropriate. If not, my apologies and of course please feel free to delete.

BWG said:
GO KINKY!!!
:smile: :cool:

Kinky's website

Note: Not sure if a link to a political website is appropriate. If not, my apologies and of course please feel free to delete.

In my opinion, it is quite appropriate. Click on my sig. :cool:

I read about this guy, his policy of impaling all drug abusers on a stake on the front steps of the capitol is interesting to say the least. Pawlenty is sucking wind right now, it looks like Hatch will probably win unless something big happens between now and the election.

Back
Top Bottom