• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could the bulge in the wall of WTC 7 have been a sign of instability?

So my hopes for civility might backfire then. :lol:
Maybe. They know they have to keep it together of their own accord. That's something new, and it may inspire them. They each have a tendency to lose it quickly - for different reasons and in different ways.

You wrote it - and it must be correct because it agrees with me.... :3oops: :roll:

..more seriously:

The "attacks and lies" (and other debating tricks) are not disagreement over reasoned discussion of WTC technical complexities. Sure the issues are at a reasonably high technical level. BUT the disagreements are over debating tricks and procedural dishonesty - I needn't categorise them or post the examples here at this time. They are mostly refusals to address arguments put to them THEN denying that the argument as been posted OR false claims that counter arguments have been addressed.
I agree with you here.

I often feel like I have a valid point or argument which is completely ignored. Not by the likes of you of course, but certainly other members. It sometimes amaze me how posters can be so intellectually dishonest but then being anonymous on forum will often bring out the worst in people.

Yes - of course. Possible most - The "self awareness" and ability to see all points of view needed to support objective rational thinking is not all that common.
This is why I work with possibilities and try not to argue what I believe.
Personal attacks are by definition intended to be personal BUT my SOPs - I ignore them most times. Only "note" that they are made when I deem it necessary for lurkers and other third parties. So I don't take them personally - i.e. give them emotional credibility. ;)
Glad to hear it.

Neither do I, I treat them as the joke they are mean't to be. Like a comedy roast but usually without the wit of a professional comedian.
It's been a "Pub With no Beer" (AU joke - reference to a light hearted popular song of some years back.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E0aZ387M_I
I seem to remember there being beer in Glendambo and Coober Pedy. Although the outback is huge, so the pub they are talking about could be anywhere. Thankfully, I didn't come across it!

The only "Pub with no beer" I would hang out at is the one at the 9/11 forum. But it's a virtual pub, with virtual alcohol. :) lol

I seem to remember there being beer in Glendambo and Coober Pedy. Although the outback is huge, so the pub they are talking about could be anywhere. Thankfully, I didn't come across it!....
The chance of a real Aussie Pub having no beer is unlikely...

..I've never stopped a Gendambo - the last time I passed through was 2014 leading/controlling a group of 16-17-18 year old overseas exchange students on a three week safari around 1/3 of AU. Sydney - Melbourne - southern coast Adelaide up the centre to Alice then fly to Cairns and come back down the coast. So a good "sampler" of mild temperate- arid desert and wet tropical climates. Mostly European kids plus some from Japan, Korea, Brazil and USA.

We stopped at Woomera then Coober Pedy - straight through (past) Gendambo. All previous occasions in reverse direction with a mix of overseas second degree Uni students plus some sabbatical exchange lectures and high school teachers.

Leaving Coober Pedy very early after an overnight stop we blew a suspension airbag @ 4:15 AM :3oops: And the local service repairman lives underground (like 80% of the residents of Coober) - no cell phone reception. :roll:

The only "Pub with no beer" I would hang out at is the one at the 9/11 forum. But it's a virtual pub, with virtual alcohol. :) lol

Saw you call in there a couple of hours back. Said "hello".

Back
Top Bottom