• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could someone explain "Multi-Quote?"

MaggieD

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I've tried using it every which way, and don't understand how it works. Anybody know?

Ya maybe he means that little button down there next to edit.

In that case you just check the posts you want to quote than click a post with "post with quote" and it puts all those quotes in there.

But is it that, or quoting multiple posts?

Yes! Spud! That way.

And also is it possible to only pick up part of the quote and still multi? Like, you'd pick up all of one post and then just my Yes! line.

Yes! Spud! That way.

And also is it possible to only pick up part of the quote and still multi? Like, you'd pick up all of one post and then just my Yes! line.

Well, to multi quote, you just press the little button next to the reply with quote button on the posts you want to multi quote, then on the final post you want to quote, press reply with quote, however, you can't just select a bit of a post, you have to edit it manually.

Well, to multi quote, you just press the little button next to the reply with quote button on the posts you want to multi quote, then on the final post you want to quote, press reply with quote, however, you can't just select a bit of a post, you have to edit it manually.

Yes! Spud! That way.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Spud!!!

I've tried using it every which way, and don't understand how it works. Anybody know?

Could you be more specific? What don't you understand?

And this would be my response to both those posts. I think he means that

Ya maybe he means that little button down there next to edit.

In that case you just check the posts you want to quote than click a post with "post with quote" and it puts all those quotes in there.

But is it that, or quoting multiple posts?

Yes! Spud! That way.

You use it like this.

Show Off!!! ;-)

All you need to do is to click on the little quote box with a plus in the bottom corner on the posts you want to quote. Once you have selected the posts, hit the reply with quote button and they will all be in there.

Back
Top Bottom