• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could She Reach the Top in 2012? You betcha!

it's not unrealistic at all; i was easily in the triple digits when i was in college.

I've had clients that have read 30 or 40 books during summer vacation. I think it's unlikely because of his job, but it is not impossible.

She will run and unless the establishment end of the GOP unites early behind one solid person, she will win the nomination.
No, she won't.....the GOP needs to have within it a majority of stupidheads for that to happen...
Wait, maybe it can happen...:(

Dude we elected an idiot from Kenya with no experience to the highest office in the land for no reason other than "hope and change" and whatever other else crap he ran on.

Americans seem to have no limits on how stupid they can be. Compared to the current president, Sarah Palin would be like electing Einstein to office.

True, that became evident when G. W. Bush was elected...

True, that became evident when G. W. Bush was elected...

Which goes back to the fact that if government were drastiscally reduced in size and scope, and more left up to the citizens, then having stupid people in the white house becomes far less destructive. Most every political issue would become a much more muted version of what they are now. If I'm only being taxed say, 10%....I'm not going to get all bent out of shape arguing about how it's spent...leave it to the public servants.

But when it's 40%, it's viscerally a problem. Know what I mean?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom