• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could She Reach the Top in 2012? You betcha!

Go Sarah Go.

All the way to the Republican Convention and the nomination is yours in 2012.

I do too...wait can Democrats vote in Republican primaries?

In my state you can. If Obama remains the Democrat's candidate then you can expect a number of Democrats to vote for Palin in the primary.

Mine also. I eagerly await the day.

Seriously? I never understood why you would vote for some one just so you could make fun of them later.

Seriously? I never understood why you would vote for some one just so you could make fun of them later.

Because she is what she is. Its really simple.

No it really isn't. You want to purposely bring a bad candidate on the general elections campaign to make fun of her.

That is not true. I want Palin as the GOP nominee because it will be a repeat of Goldwater in 64.

And thats the truth.

Last edited:

Propping up the lousy candidate so that Obama will win 2012 is what it really is. Its the next best thing to paying someone to take a dive.

It is somewhat human mean nature and women are more likely to do this than males as they are catty and like to keep someone they can constantly kick around around.

It is somewhat human mean nature and women are more likely to do this than males as they are catty and like to keep someone they can constantly kick around around.

It is not done to have her to kick around. She takes care of that quite adequately by promoting her and her family on every Hollywood reality show she can land on.

She has been paraded by the Tea Party and the Republicans as the new Ronald Reagan.
But what the Tea Party doesn't realize is that they are not the voice of the American Voter. There is a true silent majority of Americans who don't show up at every political demostration. Those American are most likely at work or taking care of their families. Those are the voices you don't hear on the 6:00 evening news.
Those are the Americans know that the Palin is not qualified for President and will not vote for her. This will be a reality wake up call for the Tea Party that they don't speak for the majority of Americans.

That is not true. I want Palin as the GOP nominee because it will be a repeat of Goldwater in 64.

yeah......

who was the other Republican that was so idiotic, so simplistic, so extreme, that it would be a repeat of Goldwater....????

governor from California as i recall. Rogan? Reegan? Raygay? :thinking

yeah......

who was the other Republican that was so idiotic, so simplistic, so extreme, that it would be a repeat of Goldwater....????

governor from California as i recall. Rogan? Reegan? Raygay? :thinking

Raygun. :mrgreen:

He had no idea what his administration was doing. See the Iran-Contra affair.

Raygun. :mrgreen:

ronald-raygun.gif

Who knows though, I think a lot of people could have voted for Obama as the Dem nominee because they didn't think he stood a chance. As a democrat I honestly did not think he had a chance at first and the American people were not ready for a black guy to run the show. I am glad I was wrong.

Who knows though, I think a lot of people could have voted for Obama as the Dem nominee because they didn't think he stood a chance.

and alot of people voted for hillary just to keep her in the race. see: Operation Chaos.

Back
Top Bottom