• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could not have planned it better

Good4Nothin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I am not saying the pandemic was intentionally planned and caused. Even though the US and China apparently took a bat virus and enhanced it to make it dangerous to humans, it could have escaped by accident.

But what a gift the pandemic has been to powerful elites who hope to control the world. Personal freedom is gone, and might never return. The economy has been taken over by huge corporations, central banks and the central governments. The World Economic Forum is planning a "great reset."

Was all that just dumb luck?

I am not saying the pandemic was intentionally planned and caused. Even though the US and China apparently took a bat virus and enhanced it to make it dangerous to humans, it could have escaped by accident.

But what a gift the pandemic has been to powerful elites who hope to control the world. Personal freedom is gone, and might never return. The economy has been taken over by huge corporations, central banks and the central governments. The World Economic Forum is planning a "great reset."

A poorly reason and misinformed post. The USA and China did not enhance this virus, it is reported that China worked to make Corona virus more transmissible.
As to the hysterical claim that your personal freedoms are gone, that is tween girl drama not reality.
Who are these powerful elites that keep you up at night worrying that are taking over the world?
More melodrama?
"powerful elites" lol "powerful elites"
do tell us a story about them, thanks.

This conspiracy theory? Noooo. This one took talent.

I still have the same personal freedoms I had before Covid.

Sucks you don't.

A question to the bold above... What do you mean by this? Suppose you are correct, how did the US enhance a bat virus and make it dangerous to humans?

Why are you living in fear? Adapt. Adapt to the new reality like most of us have. You're strong, you can do it.

Yet another baseless kooky pile of conspiracy garbage from you.

A question to the bold above... What do you mean by this? Suppose you are correct, how did the US enhance a bat virus and make it dangerous to humans?

It's called "gain of function" research, and has been going on for a while. This is well known, not controversial, you can easily find the info.

I still have the same personal freedoms I had before Covid.

Sucks you don't.
Pretty much this. I can do anything I wanted to two years ago. Sure I choose to stay in and wear a mask when I go out, but I don't have to. I choose to get vaccinated but I don't have to.

It's all Bill Gates using his 5G rays to make everyone sterile.

What personal freedom did you lose?

No, but what is dumb is your theory.

Back
Top Bottom