• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could Biden's Dementia Hallucinations Become A Political Asset ?

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
In the Marxist political construct of "Never Let A Crisis Go To Waste ",In what ways do you think they are planning to capitalize on Biden's increasing dementia based mental confusion & hallucinations ?
They have to have made provision for taking advantage of it by now don't you think ?
How do you think they will take advantage of it as he descends further the world of make believe ?
1650298625868.png

Without question, Biden was the second worst person in the whole wide world to make POTUS in 2020.

There's more than two years left of President Biden's term.

In two years, cognitive problems can quickly get worse.

I assume that Dem bigwigs are quietly preparing Vice President Harris to take over.

Hopefully, the President can finish his term. Maybe by staying at the White House and no longer venturing out.

I think that even the most vocal of his supporters (if there are any) acknowledge that a second term is out of the question. It would be a reckless move for the nation.

I assume that Dem bigwigs are quietly preparing Vice President Harris to take over.

Hopefully, the President can finish his term. Maybe by staying at the White House and no longer venturing out.

I think that even the most vocal of his supporters (if there are any) acknowledge that a second term is out of the question. It would be a reckless move for the nation.
Correct , the hallucinations have to be met with a response .
You cannot tell they have not arrived a prepared response to hallucinations.

10 WAYS TO RESPOND TO DEMENTIA HALLUCINATIONS IN SENIORS​

1650300173756.png

You cannot tell they have not arrived a prepared response to hallucinations.

We're supposed to include translations of anything not posted in English. Where is?

Isn't it delicious? He's on another one of his bait thread tears, each alleging Biden has dementia. And he posts that.

Go down another layer and it's still delectable. He's talking about Biden having dementia but the only alternative he can offer us cannot tell when his wife is standing right next to him and farts out insane banalities like this:
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

We're supposed to include translations of anything not posted in English. Where is?

Isn't it delicious? He's on another one of his bait thread tears, each alleging Biden has dementia. And he posts that.

Go down another layer and it's still delectable. He's talking about Biden having dementia but the only alternative he can offer us cannot tell when his wife is standing right next to him and farts out insane banalities like this:
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

That speech was amazing.

I'm so glad that guy got fired, our nation couldn't take more of his dementia.

I don't think Joe Biden is aging well, but I also know that Biden in two years will still be a huge step above the judgment Trump brought to the table in 2016... and that guy's getting older as well. No regrets.

So in a thread about Biden. You bring up... Trump. Again. Do you see the orange man every time you close your eyes?

I am glad of all the doctors in this thread who have had the opportunity to personally evaluate and diagnose our President and have determined that our President is dementia.
Will this report be made public?

In the Marxist political construct of "Never Let A Crisis Go To Waste ",In what ways do you think they are planning to capitalize on Biden's increasing dementia based mental confusion & hallucinations ?
They have to have made provision for taking advantage of it by now don't you think ?
How do you think they will take advantage of it as he descends further the world of make believe ?
View attachment 67386231
\
This post is a cry for help.

The good news is you will still be able to repost this & hold your beloved Trump as close to you as ever after you have been pulverized in a historic mid-term election beatdown.
Trump can help you then as much as he is now with Biden's approval numbers reaching new daily bottom sucking lows .
Take note of your darling rock star of the squad party Terry setting the standard for the coming mid-terms, in a state that Biden won by 10% by the way .
This and the southern border has not even begun to be overrun in accordance to Biden's new border destroying directive.
You are right in snuggling ever so close to your safe haven of Orange Man Bad through the coming implosion, after all he is all you got now.
the pUNK.png

For instance Biden's alluding to Easter as being our patriotic national holiday could be taken advantage of to encourage American consumers to spend money on both Easter dinner and outdoor 4th of July BBQ's on the same day!
Thereby using his crisis of confusion in helping the economy with the additional consumer spending .
So many ways that his delusions , confusions, and hallucinations can be used to help our freedoms.
His caregivers just need to be willing to think outside the ordinary confines and constraints of mental decline .

1650303078988-png.67386244

1650303189065.png

Attachments

• 1650303078988.png
    1650303078988.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 52
They may only have a limited amount of useful time to take advantage of his hallucinations before the opportunity and Biden himself for that matter get " LOST"

Washington Examiner

Biden wanders out of place while first lady speaks at DC middle school​

1650304893115.png

So in a thread about Biden. You bring up... Trump. Again. Do you see the orange man every time you close your eyes?
I believe he was pointing out the amount of cognitive detachment the R party was willing to accept when it was their guy. That is a problem for people with both feet anchored in reality, history doesn't just disappear.

View attachment 67386231
What are you babbling about? Are you having "dementia hallucinations"?

I believe he was pointing out the amount of cognitive detachment the R party was willing to accept when it was their guy. That is a problem for people with both feet anchored in reality, history doesn't just disappear.

He knows. Saying something stupid about the idea of paying continued attention to one of the worst presidents ever, someone who intends to run again in 2024 and might still be a kingmaker, is his version of "pwning the libtards." Plus, he never likes it when I criticize one of his idiotic OPs or posts.

My great sin is found here:

At any rate, OP creates the dumbest anti-left bait threads and this is no exception. Trump is objectively worse by far when it comes to dementia, and at the moment he's the only real Biden alternative. I've got my own gripes about that, but...that's it.

Last edited:
I am glad of all the doctors in this thread who have had the opportunity to personally evaluate and diagnose our President and have determined that our President is dementia.
Will this report be made public?
Don't need to personally evaluate and diagnose the President to know it, over the years I have witnessed it many times. Now my mother has been progressing with it, it's a terrible thing as it progresses, in the later stages its a living death.

Don't need to personally evaluate and diagnose the President to know it, over the years I have witnessed it many times. Now my mother has been progressing with it, it's a terrible thing as it progresses, in the later stages its a living death.
So you just watch little spliced bits played on Fox News and make your “diagnosis”?

So you just watch little spliced bits played on Fox News and make your “diagnosis”?
Reading and understanding what you read is evidently not your forte. Try reading again and explain to me where you see any other source indicated other than my personal experiences.

Republicans are adorable. They worshipped a moron babbling racist bs for over 5 years. Joe stutters and all of the sudden is a 5-alarm fire.

Are you guys really not aware of your own hypocrisy?

Yep, many people were surprised trump finished his term as well. But he's where he belongs now, banished to Flordia - hopefully soon, bound for prison for his any heinous crimes.

Republicans are adorable. They worshipped a moron babbling racist bs for over 5 years.

And you watched this moron babbling racist for 50 years, And STILL voted for him. How ****ed up is that?

And Biden is nowhere near that. So digusting the way people like you say shit that is blatantly false.

Reading and understanding what you read is evidently not your forte. Try reading again and explain to me where you see any other source indicated other than my personal experiences.
I don’t care about personal experiences.
You have zero first hand experience dealing with Joe Biden. You don’t speak to him or hang out with him.

Back
Top Bottom