• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could Biden's Dementia Hallucinations Become A Political Asset ?

I believe he was pointing out the amount of cognitive detachment the R party was willing to accept when it was their guy. That is a problem for people with both feet anchored in reality, history doesn't just disappear.
Sad that this has to repeatedly explained to the cult, like trump, they just don't get it and don't even try.

I don’t care about personal experiences.
You have zero first hand experience dealing with Joe Biden. You don’t speak to him or hang out with him.
Neither do you, do we have something in common.

In the Marxist political construct of "Never Let A Crisis Go To Waste ",In what ways do you think they are planning to capitalize on Biden's increasing dementia based mental confusion & hallucinations ?
They have to have made provision for taking advantage of it by now don't you think ?
How do you think they will take advantage of it as he descends further the world of make believe ?
View attachment 67386231

If Clinton Eastwood can spend his entire RNC speech talking to a ****ing chair...

And Biden is nowhere near that. So digusting the way people like you say shit that is blatantly false.
And another who reads what is not there..... I never said Biden was "there" I said "it's a terrible thing as it progresses, in the later stages its a living death." and that not false or blatantly false it's a fact, you have evidently never had to deal with it, I hope you never will.

There's more than two years left of President Biden's term.

In two years, cognitive problems can quickly get worse.

I assume that Dem bigwigs are quietly preparing Vice President Harris to take over.

Hopefully, the President can finish his term. Maybe by staying at the White House and no longer venturing out.

I think that even the most vocal of his supporters (if there are any) acknowledge that a second term is out of the question. It would be a reckless move for the nation.
Biden stumbles over words. So did Eisenhower and Reagan at times. We made fun of both Bush’s ways of speaking. Not everyone soars like Obama.

And another who reads what is not there..... I never said Biden was "there" I said "it's a terrible thing as it progresses, in the later stages its a living death." and that not false or blatantly false it's a fact, you have evidently never had to deal with it, I hope you never will.
I have dealt with it twice, which I why I find it so appalling when internet forum wannabe doctors falsely say he has dementia.

I have dealt with it twice, which I why I find it so appalling when internet forum wannabe doctors falsely say he has dementia.
You weren't expecting civility, were you?

I am somewhat ahead of you on that but, if you do not see any indications of that, that is ok. We evidently have had different experiences and see it differently. BTY, I am not a doctor, ever wanted to be one or nor play one on TV or the internet.

I believe he was pointing out the amount of cognitive detachment the R party was willing to accept when it was their guy. That is a problem for people with both feet anchored in reality, history doesn't just disappear.
Making a silly excuse by ranting about an ex-POTUS is just moving the goalposts. In that regard, he's like you.
He knows. Saying something stupid about the idea of paying continued attention to one of the worst presidents ever, someone who intends to run again in 2024 and might still be a kingmaker, is his version of "pwning the libtards." Plus, he never likes it when I criticize one of his idiotic OPs or posts.

My great sin is found here:

At any rate, OP creates the dumbest anti-left bait threads and this is no exception. Trump is objectively worse by far when it comes to dementia, and at the moment he's the only real Biden alternative. I've got my own gripes about that, but...that's it.
Aww, having a TDS meltdown does not excuse your silly fallacies. All your posts are moronic.

I would advise conservatives not to get too far in this narrative, as he could be doing this to turn the tables again once he is in election season. Somehow , miraculously last time, he had good debates after being thought of as having cognitive problems, remember? He is falling on his lack of accomplishing anything worthwhile and abject failure in crises... I'd say emphasize that.

if he continues to have cognitive issues, all will see it anyway, unfortunately. There is no reason to point it out, necessarily.

Making a silly excuse by ranting about an ex-POTUS is just moving the goalposts. In that regard, he's like you.

Aww, having a TDS meltdown does not excuse your silly fallacies. All your posts are moronic.
Moving the goalpost would accurately describe the 'djt isn't president anymore so we can go back to normal expectations now'. How is pointing out your hypocrisy moving the goalposts?

Moving the goalpost would accurately describe the 'djt isn't president anymore so we can go back to normal expectations now'. How is pointing out your hypocrisy moving the goalposts?
The fact that you keep mentioning your idol Trump when this is a thread about Biden is moving the goalposts. Perhaps you ought to take basic logic classes at your local adult school. It might help.

The fact that you keep mentioning your idol Trump when this is a thread about Biden is moving the goalposts. Perhaps you ought to take basic logic classes at your local adult school. It might help.
That would be a non-answer. If you've got nothing, say nothing.

In the Marxist political construct of "Never Let A Crisis Go To Waste ",In what ways do you think they are planning to capitalize on Biden's increasing dementia based mental confusion & hallucinations ?
They have to have made provision for taking advantage of it by now don't you think ?
How do you think they will take advantage of it as he descends further the world of make believe ?
View attachment 67386231
Why ask the question? Just tell us what it's like.

i think it's smart for republicans to lie and say that Biden has dementia. it's also smart for them to go to war with Disney, scare the rubes into thinking that blacks and mexicans are gonna come for their daughters and that Biden didn't fight COVID.

oh, and that we're doing nothing to help Ukraine.

i think it's smart for republicans to lie and say that Biden has dementia. it's also smart for them to go to war with Disney, scare the rubes into thinking that blacks and mexicans are gonna come for their daughters and that Biden didn't fight COVID.

oh, and that we're doing nothing to help Ukraine.
No lie about Biden and his lack of mental acuity, war is not with Disney but for the family values they lost. Even the naïve or inexperienced person does not think blacks and Mexicans are coming for their daughters, must be a liberal fantasy. Biden did fight Covid, with extreme mask mandates and lockdowns that ruined the economy and his help for the Ukraine was supposedly money, not seen any evidence that it got to them. But money was not what they said they needed, they needed weapons to fight the enemy with, I don't think you can pay them to stop and leave.

The prime ministers of Poland, Slovenia and the Czech Republic have gone to the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson walked through the streets of Kyiv with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, seeing the damage first hand. How is Biden doing in his basement?

I'm beginning to think Biden should actually play up this dementia thing just to make conservatives' brains explode.

Youve been saying nothing since you got here.
Republicans + Putin have the same talking points. The GOPlatform was molded by Manafort.
Zelenskyy should have dropped dime on Biden, eh?

So in a thread about Biden. You bring up... Trump. Again. Do you see the orange man every time you close your eyes?
People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

can you read the thread title?
Yes I can read thank you for your concern, but I am not a biologist or a geriatric psychiatrist nor have I been in a position to personally diagnose him (nor has any one else here) so I can not give a definitive answer but, I already stated my opinion on the matter in post #18.

Back
Top Bottom