• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Could a Kremlin assassin get to Putin?

Still afraid to talk about Putin.

Putin the war criminal? Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough with this stupid thread suggesting people assassinate other people?

Does he pay you well?

And now lashing out with "you must be a Russian agent!" nonsense.

Yes, please continue posting so everyone can know your thoughts.

You can have the last word. See you next time.

Unless the Praetorian Guard, or a significant percentage of it, decide to be king makers, it ain't gonna happen.
The Praetorians weren’t shy about getting rid emperors. I just wouldn’t be too sure sure that a Putin replacement would automatically be an improvement.

Putin the war criminal? Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough with this stupid thread suggesting people assassinate other people?

And now lashing out with "you must be a Russian agent!" nonsense.

Yes, please continue posting so everyone can know your thoughts.

You can have the last word. See you next time.

I have made my cboice. One death. You have made your choice. Tens of thousands of deaths. Which is more moral?

I have made my cboice. One death. You have made your choice. Tens of thousands of deaths. Which is more moral?

The lawful path to justice will always be morally superior.

The lawful path to justice will always be morally superior.

So thousands of innocent people killed is morally superior to one evil person killed? Are you sure of that?

The best part about this thread is watching Schism totally avoid the fact that a Kremlin assassin killing Putin has nothing whatsoever to do with international law.

The best part about this thread is watching Schism totally avoid the fact that a Kremlin assassin killing Putin has nothing whatsoever to do with international law.

And why is a Trumper so suddenly worried about the law?

Back
Top Bottom