• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Couch Commander

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Remember when we actually had real man and gentleman in the WH, who could take attacks and shrug them off and even let himself be ridiculed without having a tantrum? He even does it to himself. I know this is 4 years old and probably was put on DP in the past but I just discovered it and it seems we need reminding right now of what it like when we had good (not "perfect" and never claimed to be) leaders and real human beings in office. Enjoy:

he won because of "tantrums" or called fighting back. no republican has done that with the fighting MSM and dems before

he won because of "tantrums" or called fighting back. no republican has done that with the fighting MSM and dems before

You need someone to translate Russian into English for you if you ever want to be taken seriously. But I doubt that would work in any case.

You need someone to translate Russian into English for you if you ever want to be taken seriously. But I doubt that would work in any case.

Back
Top Bottom