• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

Don't let the facts get in your way.

uOU48BM.png

Are you kidding me,

So, as we go back and forth about whether Trump would use Nukes or not, details like this come out....Talk about 'unfit'.....Wow.

I stopped reading as soon as I encountered this part, "Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said"

After seeing that weasel's name there is just not even enough credibility left to finish the sentence.
If I ever accidentally found myself standing beside this treasonous fuk, I would feel honor-bound to whoop his ass.
The idea that some slimy scum like that can get elected into office is literally the picture of what is wrong with America.

If this story ever comes out of a source with just a shred of decency, then maybe I'll read it.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

uOU48BM.png

There is no way that Trump should be above Bachmann. I've watched her talk for 30 minutes and not tell the truth one single time.
And the only name that should be above them both is that treasonous Tom Cotton punk.

Obama hasn't ever ruled out using nukes...even though it's common knowledge he would never have the courage to use them if they were necessary.

Shouldn't you be more worried about our country while Obama is the President?

I am.

You mean he has the wisdom and temperament to know that the use of nuclear weapons is unreasonable and would ultimately be a catastrophe for the United States and the world. Nuclear weapons are never necessary for use in war.

You mean he has the wisdom and temperament to know that the use of nuclear weapons is unreasonable and would ultimately be a catastrophe for the United States and the world. Nuclear weapons are never necessary for use in war.

No...I mean exactly what I said. He has never ruled out using them but he is too chicken**** to ever use them...even if they were necessary.

There is no way that Trump should be above Bachmann. I've watched her talk for 30 minutes and not tell the truth one single time.
And the only name that should be above them both is that treasonous Tom Cotton punk.

Well, he's just a short hair above Bachmann.

uOU48BM.png

IDK; Trump and Bachmann sure could give each other a run for the title of "Nuttiest presidential candidate in recent elections"!

No...I mean exactly what I said. He has never ruled out using them but he is too chicken**** to ever use them...even if they were necessary.

That's quite a telling little fantasy life you have there.

What you claim as 'common knowledgte' is nothing more than you projecting onto Obama.

Try reality some day. It's scary, but I think you might come to like it.

That's quite a telling little fantasy life you have there.

What you claim as 'common knowledgte' is nothing more than you projecting onto Obama.

Try reality some day. It's scary, but I think you might come to like it.

Claiming my words is a fantasy just won't cut it if you cannot provide and reasoned rebuttal.

Sorry about that.

Claiming my words is a fantasy just won't cut it if you cannot provide and reasoned rebuttal.

Sorry about that.

Why would you expect reasonable rebuttal to an idiotic bare assertion that it's 'common knowledge' that Obama is too cowardly to use nuclear weapons?

Sorry that you have to try and distract from the fact that you're simply projecting your impotent fantasies onto a man who frightens you.

Why would you expect reasonable rebuttal to an idiotic bare assertion that it's 'common knowledge' that Obama is too cowardly to use nuclear weapons?

Sorry that you have to try and distract from the fact that you're simply projecting your impotent fantasies onto a man who frightens you.

I always expect...though frequently do not get...reasoned (not reasonable) rebuttal. After all, this is a discussion-oriented forum.

But hey...gratz on the double down on your failure to provide that.

I always expect...though frequently do not get...reasoned (not reasonable) rebuttal. After all, this is a discussion-oriented forum.

But hey...gratz on the double down on your failure to provide that.

You didn't make a reasoned statement that merited the 'rebuttal' that you so pathologically crave but will never get.

Sorry that the scary man in the White House has you so frightened that you have to make up stories about him.

You didn't make a reasoned statement that merited the 'rebuttal' that you so pathologically crave but will never get.

And yet...you keep talking. :roll:

Citing Politifact? That's rather ballsy, Fenton. You seem to be the only Trump supporter left who hasn't figured out that a fact checking website is the absolute last place to go to if you want to pit Clinton against Trump.

:lol:

He has no problem citing Politifact...whenever Politifact says something he agrees with. But when Politifact doesn't agree with him - which is most of the time, as you know - he is forced to deny their fairness since reality has that horrid liberal bias....

:lol:

He has no problem citing Politifact...whenever Politifact says something he agrees with. But when Politifact doesn't agree with him - which is most of the time, as you know - he is forced to deny their fairness since reality has that horrid liberal bias....

I don't think he'll be citing politifact after this thread for a while.

Truth hurts, I know.

You on the left have believed so many lies from your party, you see a chart like this and fall all over yourself. And you believe it to be true.

Yeah, that makes it all better. He wasn't executed prior to the emails, but was after. Could be they figured it out... he is for sure dead now, so something transpired. And that's just one of her emails, maybe she fingered the scientist by name in another. Yes, Hillary is a combination of not caring at all and being that incompetent.

Oh maybe some other evidence I just invented in my head exists! You can't prove it doesn't!

Oh maybe some other evidence I just invented in my head exists! You can't prove it doesn't!
Doesn't matter at all, really. Hillary is still incompetent and does not care one whit.

And are you saying that I cannot prove something inside your head exists? You may be more right on that than you know... I mean, look how difficult a time you are having trying to convince us of the very same thing.

Doesn't matter at all, really. Hillary is still incompetent and does not care one whit.

And are you saying that I cannot prove something inside your head exists? You may be more right on that than you know... I mean, look how difficult a time you are having trying to convince us of the very same thing.

And that's just one of her emails, maybe she fingered the scientist by name in another.

No, man. This is in your head.

No, man. This is in your head.
Both questions still remain at large. I think she is most probably responsible for the scientist's death...but it would be nice to see her complete email chains to see. Maybe Wikileaks or the Russians or NSA have them... I say lets see them all.

Back
Top Bottom