• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cosmo's 10 Ways to Drive Your Man Wild...

Ha @ #4 --- Wear a hat....or don't. LOL!

I'm calling a meeting of the man-committee to debate the revoking of Gath's man-card for linking a Cosmo article.

I'm calling a meeting of the man-committee to debate the revoking of Gath's man-card for linking a Cosmo article.

Well... Technically, it's a CollegeHumor article masquerading as a Cosmo article.

Sort of a "false flag" operation, really. ;)

Collegehumor version of cosmo. Can't really blame people if it seems the same. I mean, they basically nailed it.

But I know 1 thing that will never appear in a fashion magazine or life magazine like these.

#1 method on how to drive your man mad: Keep talking senselessly about senseless crap when he clearly wants to be left alone and not bothered.

Collegehumor version of cosmo. Can't really blame people if it seems the same. I mean, they basically nailed it.

But I know 1 thing that will never appear in a fashion magazine or life magazine like these.

#1 method on how to drive your man mad: Keep talking senselessly about senseless crap when he clearly wants to be left alone and not bothered.

:lol:

The 3 scariest words a woman can say to a man. It's not, "I am pregnant!" or "Let's get married!" or even, "Were you tested?"

It's, "Can we talk?"

The 3 scariest words a woman can say to a man. It's not, "I am pregnant!" or "Let's get married!" or even, "Were you tested?"

It's, "Can we talk?"

That's because when a man hears "can we talk", we hear "ok here's the deal - I'm gonna talk and you're gonna listen".

Just sayin'...

In a previous relationship, I had a girl like that. I ended up getting a life-sized cardboard cut-out of me and putting it in a chair so that I could try to sneak off while she "talked" with the cut-out.

It didn't work, although the cut-out had about as much to contribute to the "talk" as I did.

I didn't even get laid afterward. Talk about a crappy day.

Just sayin'...

In a previous relationship, I had a girl like that. I ended up getting a life-sized cardboard cut-out of me and putting it in a chair so that I could try to sneak off while she "talked" with the cut-out.

It didn't work, although the cut-out had about as much to contribute to the "talk" as I did.

I didn't even get laid afterward. Talk about a crappy day.

Back
Top Bottom