• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cortez wants to turn United States into another Sweden

the biggest, who coulda known there was such big water out there???

But is Sweden water and air "record clean" like ours? I doubt AOC understands that our air and water is record clean.

Trump makes Bush look like Marie Curie.

You're the one bringing up the subject of white, not AOC. She was talking about policies, not the color of a nation’s people, like you so disingenuously do. It’s your OP, citation and reference and you totally misrepresented the facts. Grabienews, whoever they are, led with the misleading headline that stating as if AOC said I’M GOING TO TURN AMERICA INTO ANOTHER SWEDEN, NOT VENEZUELA. A totally bogus article. That is not what she said nor could “Grabienews” quote her on anything but what she actually said, which was ‘My POLICIES most closely resemble what we see in the U.K., in Norway, in Finland, in Sweden’. You erroneously equated that with “white”, as if AOC wanted to turn America into another Sweden and into a white nation, both of which are patently false and you know it. Hence your disingenuity. Unless you're just plain dumb and incapable of comprehending the article you linked in your post.

Also that U.K, Norway, Finland and Sweden all rank higher on Forbes best country for business list than the US.

https://www.forbes.com/best-countries-for-business/list/#tab:overall

But is Sweden water and air "record clean" like ours? I doubt AOC understands that our air and water is record clean.

Sweden is one of the most sustainable countries in the world that implemented a carbon tax as early as 1995.

How Sweden Became the World?s Most Sustainable Country: Top 5 Reasons

Sweden C02 emissions per capita is also a third of US.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.ATM.CO2E.PC

Sweden have for example replaced oil fired burners for heating with district heating that is both cheap and a lot more clean form of heating.

District heating

Silly girl pretending to be from the bronx has also never been to sweden.

what a twit.

Back
Top Bottom