• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cortez wants to turn United States into another Sweden

How does that mesh with your own thread here? Sweden is not Communist.

Socialization of private industries is communism. So far, Cortez has stated she wants a central planning committee, a centralized banking system, the socializtion of the transportation industrie and the energy industry, and she wants laws passed mandating that private homeowners transition to renewable energy usage.

Sounds pretty ****ing communist, to me.

I mean, Sweden is like the 9th happiest nation and has all sorts of great social programs for its people. Perhaps it's not too bad to be Sweden

lol

Spoken by someone who barely manages to post coherently, who is under the illusion he even understands what communism is.....:roll::2rofll:

Coherently, eh? :lamo

Did you read that post before you posted it?

:lamo

Every serious democrat cringes whenever this ****ing ditz opens her mouth. Sadly...she has plenty of bubble headed sycophants that are stupid enough to support her.

Coherently, eh? :lamo

Did you read that post before you posted it?

Yeah, what about it?

c-o-h-e-r-e-n-t-l-y

coherently
adverb UK ​ /kəʊˈhɪə.rənt.li/ US ​ /koʊˈhɪr.ənt.li/

in a way that is clear and carefully considered, with each part connecting or following in a natural or sensible way:

Your essay does not coherently focus or communicate your ideas.
She was able to coherently address those issues.

clearly and in a way that is easy to understand:

In times of distress, it can be difficult to speak coherently.
More examples

Link sentences within a paragraph coherently.
She could not think coherently because of the terrible sound of Aunt Margaret's silence.
He had a hard time getting sentences out coherently.
He has lost the ability to speak coherently about anything at all.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words

LMK if there's any other big words ya need help with lil fella!:lamo

Every serious democrat cringes whenever this ****ing ditz opens her mouth. Sadly...she has plenty of bubble headed sycophants that are stupid enough to support her.

Ya screwed that up badly, let me help.

Every serious adult cringes whenever that moron Trump opens his orange dyed big mac devouring maw! Sadly...he has plenty of bubble headed sycophants that are stupid enough to support him, like I do cuz I'm so afraid!

Much better, just watch the likes pile up on this post in the next few days :) Glad I could help!:lamo

Socialization of private industries is communism. So far, Cortez has stated she wants a central planning committee, a centralized banking system, the socializtion of the transportation industrie and the energy industry, and she wants laws passed mandating that private homeowners transition to renewable energy usage.

Sounds pretty ****ing communist, to me.

You might get some maps to study and some books to read. Communist China is the most successful and largest economy on the Planet. Communist, don't ya' know? It's not illegal to not know anything nor to flaunt that trait, but the citizens of DP are a tough crowd. Simple thoughts follow you around like those white and black gooey spots that follow chickens around, eh?
/

Ya screwed that up badly, let me help.

Every serious adult cringes whenever that moron Trump opens his orange dyed big mac devouring maw! Sadly...he has plenty of bubble headed sycophants that are stupid enough to support him, like I do cuz I'm so afraid!

Much better, just watch the likes pile up on this post in the next few days :) Glad I could help!:lamo
this isnt ABOUT Trump...but I DO understand that you cant help yourself.

Certainly not that Sweden is “all white”.

Fear? No. Just amusing to watch a freshman know-nothing who hasn’t yet realized that Washington is where dreams go to die.
You have strange sense of humor.

I doubt that Alexandria could even find Sweden on a map.
Hopefully, some older and wiser members of the House will tell her to sit down and keep her mouth shut for at least her first term.
Cortez certainly has much to learn, but sitting with “her mouth shut” is not going to make her a better representative either.

How are Sweden's and Venezuala's policies different? Be specific.

I don't have time to write it out but if you do have time to actually research the topic you started, it's not that hard to educate yourself.

It really does go beyond your argument that it's just one country is brown (which it's not) and the other is white (which it's not).

Sweden is not all white, having a large number of people with Asian backgrounds, plus a smaller group of those with an African background.

And as her comments state, she is talking economically, not demographically. Why is it when there is so much that could be argued against her plan(which is not a good plan), you still have to make **** up?

This is rhetorical, right?

You’re not really going to play the “bubble headed sycophant” card, are you? :shock:

You’re not really going to play the “bubble headed sycophant” card, are you? :shock:
Yep. Are you around any pins or needles? Mortality concerns?

Sweden have often been used in right wing propaganda as an example of countries that taking in too many refugees. So, it’s a bit interesting that Sweden now also are accused of being to be to “white” in right wing propaganda.

While Sweden is a good example that you combine sustainability and a strong welfare state with a competitive economy.

That Sweden is one of the most sustainable countries in the world that implemented a carbon tax as early as 1995.

How Sweden Became the World?s Most Sustainable Country: Top 5 Reasons

Sweden have also a strong welfare with for example 480 days parental leave, heavily subsidized preschool and free university studies.

https://sweden.se/society/10-things-that-make-sweden-family-friendly/

While also being on second place on Forbes best countries for business list.

https://www.forbes.com/best-countries-for-business/list/#tab:overall

And another anti AOC thread.
And elsewhere it is another anti-Trump thread. So what? Do you jump in those anti-Trump threads and say the same thing?

Do you really not realize someone may want to discuss things about a different elected representative that you do not?

I doubt that Alexandria could even find Sweden on a map.

Hopefully, some older and wiser members of the House will tell her to sit down and keep her mouth shut for at least her first term.

I wonder if any Republican gave Trump the same advice.

I don't have time to write it out but if you do have time to actually research the topic you started, it's not that hard to educate yourself.

It really does go beyond your argument that it's just one country is brown (which it's not) and the other is white (which it's not).

IOW, you don't have the first damn clue.

"Yeah we could have everything we wanted if it weren't for those Browns"

:roll:
At least us natives would never **** next to the lettuce.

AOC aside (please...why does anyone take this person serious about anything?), There are numerous factors as to why Sweden as a 'model' simply doesnt compare to the US. Sweden is a largely homogeneous community of approx 10 million people. They dont have 47% of their population that are worthless layabout dependent ****s waiting for someone else to take care of them. They dont bring in 1 million legal immigrants a year, let alone hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants. They dont have to deal with rampant crime and violence in their inner cities (yet...though the 600,000 Muslim refugees in their country have certainly made their mark). They dont tolerate illegal immigration...dont encourage it. we as societies simply arent equal in any way, shape, or form.

The irony is any major US city already under democrat rule could if they choose mirror their city structures to run as the Swedes. But they dont. Wont. Cant. Because it doesnt work in the US. Instead what you get is...Portland.

What are you arguing now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im not arguing. The salmenella you’ve been consuming from the romaine lettuce is due to the foreign laborers squatting next to the produce and wiping with the broad leaves.

IOW, you don't have the first damn clue.

What's your clue they are different beyond one is brown (which it's not) and the other is white (which it's not)?

You started the thread, you should start with a valid argument beyond "Sweden is all white", or no?

Back
Top Bottom