• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cortez says 'no question' Trump is racist

:eek:uch:

That's why we have the "Hate Whitey" movement spewed by Don Lemon's ilk, and intersectionality which at it's core, is about victimhood through skin color.

What are you babbling about? We were talking about slavery.

Oh, I see, you think slaves were using victimhood. Got it. SMH.

That is a lie by butt hurt sore losers of 2016 who are upset Clinton didn't win.Nothing Trump said was racist. His supporters were smart enough not to by into the lib-tard lie.

LOL, when Trump wants to energize the base, he treats them like cowardly racists:

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

Yep, Trump himself thinks his base is largely composed of cowardly racists. Do you think Trump knows his base?

What are you babbling about? We were talking about slavery.

Oh, I see, you think slaves were using victimhood. Got it. SMH.

When was slavery abolished again?

Another AOC thread.

Hah.

But my 2 cents on this are that, I really don’t know if Trumps heart, or what’s left of it, that’s he is an in and out racist, he doesn’t strike me as one most of the time.

However, make no mistake, he absolutely and unrepentantly meant to appeal to racists during the campaign, the darkest sides od American populism, he didn’t use a dog whistle, he used a megaphone to broadcast it.

When a person consistently adopts racist positions, I tend to believe he may be racist.

LOL, when Trump wants to energize the base, he treats them like cowardly racists:

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

Yep, Trump himself thinks his base is largely composed of cowardly racists. Do you think Trump knows his base?

I don't care what some leftwing rag says. There is no proof Trump is a racist.If Trump had actually said something racist then it would have been all over the news.Not just stupid claims by butt hurt lib-tards who are sore Clinton lost the election.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46785146

This was a bit surprising to me. Trump is from New York. He has many black friends. He has hired many people that are non-white. Many of his policies have greatly uplifted minority communities - Black unemployement down. Criminal reform done.

When the lowly liberal/Demos and fence straddlers get bored they will keep the race cards in play.

Back
Top Bottom